[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Zoxjib escribió:
Great information, thanks. Using a non-Shaper base is probably better, right?

Shaper base adds 2 desirable Suffixes to the pool - Chance to deal double damage and Penetrates elemental resist, but adds 11 undesirable mods...

It must be much easier and tremendously cheaper to do it on a non-Shaper base.

Yeah sure. You are more likely to get something usable and it has a cheaper entry cost. If you want to be the man though you gotta go after that that godlike bow.

My biggest issue with it wasn't so much the extra mods that could turn up but having to 6L the base. If a 6L imperial/highborn shaped base had turned up on poe.trade I would have tried my best to buy it but it didn't and I don't want to have to 6L one on top of hitting the fossil craft.

If you can buy a bow with the open prefix like I've been saying that's great too. Spending 3ex or whatever they are for something that will carry to you uber elder if you dont want to try to craft is good value.
Editado por útlima vez por Lithick en 26 dic. 2018 13:01:14
Why is Yoke of Suffering better than rare amulet with hp/EDwAS/res/etc. ?
Editado por útlima vez por PSI_efficiency en 26 dic. 2018 19:19:26
I'm doing next to no damage against bosses. Just used up all portals on Minotaur. Can anybody tell me what I should improve for single target? I have a bow switch with Damage on Full Life support too.

Not sure how to link my passive tree.
Editado por útlima vez por Naezwood en 26 dic. 2018 17:17:41
You don't have any Jewels other than the 2 mandatory uniques. Get some Jewels with attack speed and other useful modifiers, they make a huge difference.

Get a quiver with Point Blank corruption for your single-target and spec out of it on the tree.

If you can't afford a Yoke, get a The Effigon and socket an Abyss jewel with Chance to Blind on Hit.

Bubonic Trail isn't a great pick on this build due to the already-huge amount of uniques. Better to get a Rare pair with more life and resists, that will allow you to use other better equipment.

Your Devoto's links don't proc the Arakaali leech trick. Either fix it or level up Blood Rage to 20 for a higher Attack Speed boost and use it manually.

Don't use a Movement Speed hat during a boss fight... Try to get an Elder hat with -9% fire res to nearby enemies.

There's many more things to improve but those are the most obvious issues.
"
There's many more things to improve but those are the most obvious issues.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm gonna work on all of these tonight and see what happens.
Similar to one of the above posts I feel like my single target damage has fallen off really hard after hitting high level reds. I just finished up the longest Red Elder fight I have actually ever had and it made me feel pretty bad about my character.

I am saving everything I get to buy a yoke but I am finding it hard to imagine that I am going to see a crazy turn around with just that.
"
PSI_efficiency escribió:
Why is Yoke of Suffering better than rare amulet with hp/EDwAS/res/etc. ?

I’ve just been using a carnage heart until I can farm or buy myself a yoke. I feel it gives everything you really need.
Being able to Shock is huge, it gives you an absurd amount of damage. It also has decent resists so it's easier to gear up.
Appreciate the build, really enjoying it, it's been pretty smooth sailing as a second character this league.

Provided that we use Pyre ring, Would a level 4 empower be no good? I see it nowhere mentioned here. I have 2 empowers almost to level 3 and hoping one of them gives me a +4

Obviously a +4 empower is ideal but would even a +3 empower be good with this build?
Editado por útlima vez por broseidon07 en 26 dic. 2018 23:06:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional