[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Hi loving the Build so far. What do u think will be best for Endgame Bossing Chin Sol or +3 fire Bow?
"
Ascaon escribió:
Hi loving the Build so far. What do u think will be best for Endgame Bossing Chin Sol or +3 fire Bow?

+3 bow ofc, like this one
NANI
Bubonic Trail - 10% increased Damage for each type of Abyss Jewel affecting you. Should we use all 4 types?
Editado por útlima vez por PSI_efficiency en 25 dic. 2018 7:55:42
its my lucky day:
after 4 essence crafts, and 70 fusings:
(it had the +3 to gems from start)

btw. what doest it need to be mirror worthy?

old bow:

maybe i should keep the old bow for ae clear and use the new one instead of chinsol
Editado por útlima vez por knuspergnom en 25 dic. 2018 10:04:47
"
Lionheartbyu escribió:

a few things to note:
1) the dps is painfully low. by dropping a few of the less efficient life nodes (like the juggernaut life nodes, the barbarism life nodes, the 4% life nodes in the purity of flesh wheel) I can pick up 3 frenzy charges for great damage and quality of life

This build was originally made by UberDan for Hardcore and ended up doing all content and reaching level 100, including a sub-2-minute Uber Elder kill. Any +%Life and +Life also increases the effectiveness of Hematophagy and Vitality Void, making you extremely (EXTREMELY) difficult to kill.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
2) the vaal cold snap is pointless when you are raider ascendancy

Vaal Cold Snap is useful anyway because it serves a double-purpose: the CWDT Cold Snap chills and slows enemies down + self-cast Vaal Cold Snap to have the ability to chill on-demand.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
3) you could be running a projectile weakness - curse on hit - storm brand setup instead

Everything dies too fast. A curse can be put in CWDT.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
4) you recommended unwavering stance (from kaom's roots)(no evasion) and combined it with acrobatics (half armor) for a lot of wasted value. you could drop the acrobatics and phase acrobatics for straight up more life, or take the iron reflexes major node for taking big hits more reliably

The build doesn't actually get much Armor at all so the negative effect of Acro is negligible. The bonus from Acro+Phase Acro, combined with the bonus from Quartz+Stibnite and something like Vaal Grace can easily keep you at the cap for Dodge+Spell Dodge

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
5) dont mention alira or crit if you arent going to provide a crit version of this tree (i tried, it's painfully hard to go crit when you're pathing all the way from ranger to avatar of fire)

Deadeye crit version of this build can get around 3mil Shaper DPS, here's a guide

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
6) slower projectiles is straight up tons more damage than mirage archer in the single target setup (you're overleeching as slayer, so it's not like attack speed is going to provide a stable leech rate)

Apart from the mentions of wrong calculations, let's not forget that Mirage keeps dealing damage and leeching while you're kiting.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
7) projectile weakness is straight up better than elemental weakness

Not entirely sure about it but so far everything dies so fast that I haven't even bothered to try using Curses.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
8) you recommended taste of hate (scales with physical) on an elemental hit build (barely any physical to scale off).

He doesn't actually recommend Taste of Hate, where did you see that? The Flasks section recommends Life flask, Quicksilver, Wise Oak and whatever 2 other Flasks of your choice.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
9) blood rage in a cwdt setup
blood rage is now instant cast, so why do you need to automate it?
This is a super janky setup that is horrible for boss fighting.
blood rage has three things:
a) PHYSICAL attack damage leech on a pure ELEMENTAL build
b) Frenzy charges on kill. once again, overkill with the raider ascendancy
c) attack speed1
why are you using blood rage at all, one might ask. 4% life per second doesnt sound worth it for the attack speed.

CWDT->BR->IC causes Soul of Arakaali to proc and increase our Leech rate by 50% if Arachnoxia's soul was captured in Toxic Sewers
Editado por útlima vez por Zoxjib en 25 dic. 2018 14:22:20
"
Zoxjib escribió:
"
Lionheartbyu escribió:

a few things to note:
1) the dps is painfully low. by dropping a few of the less efficient life nodes (like the juggernaut life nodes, the barbarism life nodes, the 4% life nodes in the purity of flesh wheel) I can pick up 3 frenzy charges for great damage and quality of life

This build was originally made by UberDan for Hardcore and ended up doing all content and reaching level 100, including a sub-2-minute Uber Elder kill. Any +%Life and +Life also increases the effectiveness of Hematophagy and Vitality Void, making you extremely (EXTREMELY) difficult to kill.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
2) the vaal cold snap is pointless when you are raider ascendancy

Vaal Cold Snap is useful anyway because it serves a double-purpose: the CWDT Cold Snap chills and slows enemies down + self-cast Vaal Cold Snap to have the ability to chill on-demand.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
3) you could be running a projectile weakness - curse on hit - storm brand setup instead

Any build that has an open socket should be using Storm Brand. 50% More single target damage to any and every build!

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
4) you recommended unwavering stance (from kaom's roots)(no evasion) and combined it with acrobatics (half armor) for a lot of wasted value. you could drop the acrobatics and phase acrobatics for straight up more life, or take the iron reflexes major node for taking big hits more reliably

The build doesn't actually get much Armor at all so the negative effect of Acro is negligible. The bonus from Acro+Phase Acro, combined with the bonus from Quartz+Stibnite and something like Vaal Grace can easily keep you at the cap for Dodge+Spell Dodge

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
5) dont mention alira or crit if you arent going to provide a crit version of this tree (i tried, it's painfully hard to go crit when you're pathing all the way from ranger to avatar of fire)

Deadeye crit version of this build can get around 3mil Shaper DPS, here's a guide

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
6) slower projectiles is straight up tons more damage than mirage archer in the single target setup (you're overleeching as slayer, so it's not like attack speed is going to provide a stable leech rate)

Apart from the mentions of wrong calculations, let's not forget that Mirage keeps dealing damage and leeching while you're kiting.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
7) projectile weakness is straight up better than elemental weakness

Not entirely sure about it but so far everything dies so fast that I haven't even bothered to try using Curses.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
8) you recommended taste of hate (scales with physical) on an elemental hit build (barely any physical to scale off).

He doesn't actually recommend Taste of Hate, where did you see that? The Flasks section recommends Life flask, Quicksilver, Wise Oak and whatever 2 other Flasks of your choice.

"
Lionheartbyu escribió:
9) blood rage in a cwdt setup
blood rage is now instant cast, so why do you need to automate it?
This is a super janky setup that is horrible for boss fighting.
blood rage has three things:
a) PHYSICAL attack damage leech on a pure ELEMENTAL build
b) Frenzy charges on kill. once again, overkill with the raider ascendancy
c) attack speed1
why are you using blood rage at all, one might ask. 4% life per second doesnt sound worth it for the attack speed.

CWDT->BR->IC causes Soul of Arakaali to proc and increase our Leech rate by 50% if Arachnoxia's soul was captured in Toxic Sewers

Does br need to be in that setup for that to work. Can I just be using br in a different socket?
You can self-cast Blood Rage, it'll work just as well.

As long as you're taking damage from Blood Rage, the moment Immortal Call procs, you receive the Arakaali buff.

Here's how I plan to set up my links:

* 4L: CWDT + IC + Vaal Cold Snap + Enfeeble
CWDT procs 3 powerful defensive skills and gives me the ability to self-cast Vaal Cold Snap when needed

* 4L: Inc Dura + Vaal Grace + Phase Run + Blood Rage
With Inc Duration, it's easier to keep BR up and sprint between packs with Phase Run for longer distances as well as a fat 9ish seconds Vaal Grace that brings my Spell+Attack Dodge to cap

* 3L: Faster Casting + Portal + Flame Dash
Quick mobility and portaling

I'm not using Ele Weakness/Proj Weakness/Flamability in my setup because everything dies way too fast. When bossing I rather have Enfeeble or Temp Chains anyway.
Editado por útlima vez por Zoxjib en 25 dic. 2018 14:45:12
Map clear is pretty sick with this build. I bought some decent gear and at level 70 I was slam dunking red maps. Single target feels very lacking though. Is there a trick I'm missing? Do I need that Chin Sol item? I don't have that expensive amulet yet so that'll probably help, but I'm new and making money is difficult for me other than spamming maps and picking it up.
"
Naezwood escribió:
Map clear is pretty sick with this build. I bought some decent gear and at level 70 I was slam dunking red maps. Single target feels very lacking though. Is there a trick I'm missing? Do I need that Chin Sol item? I don't have that expensive amulet yet so that'll probably help, but I'm new and making money is difficult for me other than spamming maps and picking it up.

Get a 2nd bow in your offhand for single target in which you use Damage on Full Life instead of GMP. You can craft a 6L Shortbow with 6 Porcupine div cards and then make it +2 fire gems with a Shrieking Essence of Rage. Very cheap, 20-25c investment and a few more for chroming the right socket colors.
"
Zoxjib escribió:
"
Naezwood escribió:

Get a 2nd bow in your offhand for single target in which you use Damage on Full Life instead of GMP. You can craft a 6L Shortbow with 6 Porcupine div cards and then make it +2 fire gems with a Shrieking Essence of Rage. Very cheap, 20-25c investment and a few more for chroming the right socket colors.

Or get Vorici in the research safe house for a possible 1-3 white sockets without corrupting the bow and swap the gems before boss fights (at least that’s what us xbox users gotta do as weapon swaps are terrible)
Editado por útlima vez por xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx en 25 dic. 2018 16:30:35

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional