[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Bellaluna1722 escribió:
I actually have a question about Pyre.

What if you have a legacy one, which converts 100% cold to fire? Do you still use Call of the Brotherhood as well?

I don't people are using call of brotherhood anymore, gets hit twice by the jewel conversions. Rare rings with a pyre are performing better
Do we still take Soul of Arakaali if we have Vaal Pact where Life Regeneration has no effect? Increased Recovery Rate applies to life leech?
Can I get some feedback on my build?

Just dumped all my money into getting this setup...currently saving for weapon sawp. Can't decide if I should use chin sol or another rare bow. Possible ring uprade, though I like taming.

Also saving for a solid belt and helm to use when bossing. Currently using a bunch or resi jewels because it's soo unique heavy. Rare belt and helm would help with that. And I could switch to dps jewels. Though I don't think all that necessary.

This character is kinda complicated as far as getting my pob dps to come out accurate. Can someone help with that?

Editado por útlima vez por sako22 en 24 dic. 2018 6:53:53
Hello,

Since we are already up that way, is it worth investing in the Spiritual Aid wheel? (5 points for 69% increased damage)
"
sako22 escribió:
Can I get some feedback on my build?

Just dumped all my money into getting this setup...currently saving for weapon sawp. Can't decide if I should use chin sol or another rare bow. Possible ring uprade, though I like taming.

Also saving for a solid belt and helm to use when bossing. Currently using a bunch or resi jewels because it's soo unique heavy. Rare belt and helm would help with that. And I could switch to dps jewels. Though I don't think all that necessary.

This character is kinda complicated as far as getting my pob dps to come out accurate. Can someone help with that?

Well with pyre and yoke you get a bunch of resists from those two pieces of jewelry, I crafted a rare helm with some fire resists for my wise oak and my belt has half dps/ half resist mods on it. I’m also not using call of the brotherhood and found a rare topaz ring(lightning resist) with % fire damage/ % all resists/ % cold resist and I’m capped out while using dps jewels

Oh and my murderous eye jewel on my tombfists has life/ resists since none of the other mods they roll are beneficial to our build.
Editado por útlima vez por xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx en 24 dic. 2018 12:30:33
Just hit level 93, so far feels great. Facerolling all content up to T13. In T14 I'm still good but Rank 3 Syndicates and red Beasts are a little scary.

Saving up for my next upgrades, not sure what to prioritize:
* 21 20% gems?
* 6L Quill Rain for faster map clear?
* 6L Fossil craft a +3 Thicket bow which might end up being great either for single target or for AOE
* Yuke/Xoph amulet
* Better helm/boots/belt/ring

Current gear at 93, day 5

Any advise appreciated.
a
Editado por útlima vez por lion0129 en 30 nov. 2021 16:18:47
Is it just me or is the dps of this build pretty bad at this point? I have never played Ele Hit before this league but when I did it I was very unimpressed tbh.

I managed to kill a red elder and shaper with it but it was some serious struggle.

I already sold all the gear long time ago but I had all the good stuff like Kaom's, 2x 6L bow with +3 gems, the amulet, 20/20 gems etc.

Even the pob of this build only shows around 100k dps which in my opinion is pretty low end these days. Is there something wrong with the calculations within PoB or is that just how badly ele hit got nerfed?
"
crushak escribió:
Is it just me or is the dps of this build pretty bad at this point? I have never played Ele Hit before this league but when I did it I was very unimpressed tbh.

I managed to kill a red elder and shaper with it but it was some serious struggle.

I already sold all the gear long time ago but I had all the good stuff like Kaom's, 2x 6L bow with +3 gems, the amulet, 20/20 gems etc.

Even the pob of this build only shows around 100k dps which in my opinion is pretty low end these days. Is there something wrong with the calculations within PoB or is that just how badly ele hit got nerfed?

I've done this build twice now. The first was in incursion where I had a +8 frostferno for the endgame and that dps was absurd. This league I am running with a 6l +3 bow and the dps is still VERY good. I clear uber elder easily deathless, you can check my gear (about 15-20ex and bows were self crafted)
Editado por útlima vez por BlRTH en 24 dic. 2018 19:27:58
Iam giving this build another try because I really liked the combination of slayer/pathfinder so much, i was just not satisfied with the damage output (considering the costs of the build).

I'll post here once ive got all the gear together

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional