[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Clerigon escribió:
"
xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx escribió:
"
nixonx escribió:
posted this in the other scion ele hit build thread,

I crafted this, its actually really easy using fossils. It's not perfect, but it cost me 40c in materials.

Put a serrated, corroded, metallic and prismatic fossil into a prime and hit a ilvl82 or lower bow base you want. Might not hit +3 on first attempt, but its quite high and should end up cheaper then master craft/slam.

Just for everyones FYI on using the delve fossil method to craft something like this.

Yesterday I spent about 100-150 chaos trying to roll the +3 on a shaped bow with absolute zero luck.) Best I got was a +1 and one of the shaper prefixes.(The crit one, which did me nothing for this build. The reason being that I wasn't hitting this mod was because the shaper bow adds an additional 3-4 prefixes on top of the delve prefixes that it can roll outside of the +3 mods so the chances of hitting it are very slim.

I than decided to f#$% it and bought a regular imperial Bow non shaped/elder.
Threw the fossils on and bam first try I got the +3 roll. On a normal non shaped/elder bow this works. For about <50 chaos if your going for the 20% damage delve prefix as well (which I didn't hit). But im saving up some more chaos so that I can hit that mod. Using it as a +3 for now though.

Just wanted to give yall some insight if you guys were attempting to try this. You cant beat a +3 for sometimes around 10c.

Did you bought your bow 6l to craft or you are going to 6l it yourself?

I bought one with 6 sockets and managed to 5 link it so far. Once I get Vorici in research and get a few white sockets on it than I’ll really start pushing the 6l. My build still needs a bit of work.
It's great on a budget - 12 Porcupine cards + 2 Shrieking Essences of Rage result in 2 +2 6L Short Bows in under 50c investment. So far it carried me smoothly into red maps.

For softcore I only wish it was quicker, the build is completely useless in a public party where there's Winter Orbs or RF characters.

Current gear on day #3 of the build
@BullHorn7 i run atm with

got 180% ms with flask up, 70% ms without.
Majority of my resists are coming from boots and helmet, it would be tedious to work into the build but I'll think about it. Thanks.
What would be the best Item Base/Item level for a fossil crafted bow?
"
omarom2498 escribió:
What would be the best Item Base/Item level for a fossil crafted bow?

A non shaped/elder imperial/highborn/thicket bow depending on if you want attack speed or WeD.

Its a lot easier to hit the +3 on a non shaped/elder bow because you cant cancel out their prefixes. With a non shaped/elder the fossils can make it to the only prefixes you pull from are +1/+2/ 20% increased dmg from attack skills

ilvl 70- ilvl82. If its above 82 youll hit a chaos prefix in the pool.
Editado por útlima vez por xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx en 23 dic. 2018 15:57:51
Love the build. Just wanted to add that you don't actually need the yoke for this build to be viable. I just killed uber elder with a carnage heart instead of a yoke, and the rest of my gear isn't too good either.
+1 Recommend this guide

Playing with a slightly different setup tho (loreweave instead of kaoms with 7,4k life).

First time I tried Uber elder was today with this build.

Killed him 2x easy peasy.
Can facetank everything pretty much (T16 maps, Uber guardians, shaper (beam), etc.).

Pretty sure this gets nerfed in the future.
Editado por útlima vez por pyloniac en 23 dic. 2018 19:34:34
Curious if anyone is going the crit version of this build and if they can show me their tree. I look on poe ninja for builds that don't go resolute technique but it seems like those builds are far and few. I crafted this a few days ago and would like to make use of the crit mods.

I actually have a question about Pyre.

What if you have a legacy one, which converts 100% cold to fire? Do you still use Call of the Brotherhood as well?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional