[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Hey guys,

I wondering, it's good idea to use the Lioneye's Fall jewel then we take the Soul Raker node ?
Editado por útlima vez por Migjack en 22 dic. 2018 15:04:08
"
cremson escribió:
"
TheRoyalShu escribió:
"
cremson escribió:
Hey guys. I rly wanted to play Ele Hit for a few leagues now. But this league I managed to roll one. I would like to ask you for some help with my gear, what to improve/ needs to be changed and in what order to upgrade my gear/ passive.

Gear:
Spoiler

2 socket abys jewel glove and boot. quality 20% gems. 21 ele hit Helps ALOT. Point blank Drillneck. Helm enchant for attack speed on ele hit. And enchant on boot for attack speed. And if you have the currency you can get might of the meek and unnatural instinct pair up for that juicy hp pool w/ attack and movement speed. Just my 2 cents.
Thx for the info. What about yoke. Should i get that before the 2 abys jewels gloves/boots or after?

Oh yeah, that too. Did not realize that you don't have it.

This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Editado por útlima vez por TheRoyalShu en 22 dic. 2018 17:51:31
Uber Elder down for the first time.

Awesome build, im loving it.
"
Migjack escribió:
Hey guys,

I wondering, it's good idea to use the Lioneye's Fall jewel then we take the Soul Raker node ?

If you were going for the crit version of this, it looks like a good investment; however, if you're going with OP's RT version then you waste a lot of points by pathing into soul raker for not much return.
I have a quick question about the pantheon selection. Heres whats written in OP's guide...

"
Soul of Arakali and Blood Rage
If you have a Cast When Damage Taken Blood Rage Immortal Call setup you can force the "stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" upgrade
The Order of the gems in your Cast When Damage Taken setup matters! Make sure Blood Rage is before Immortal Call where the order is Top left first and Bottom Left last."

However the only thing I see that is beneficial with that major god is the "50% increased recovery rate of life and ES if you've stopped taking damage recently"

But....Doesn't Vaal Pact prevent you from regening any life at all? So how exactly does this work? Im a bit confused here.

"
xl_AlbaTr0ss_lx escribió:
I have a quick question about the pantheon selection. Heres whats written in OP's guide...

"
If you have a Cast When Damage Taken Blood Rage Immortal Call setup you can force the "stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" upgrade
The Order of the gems in your Cast When Damage Taken setup matters! Make sure Blood Rage is before Immortal Call where the order is Top left first and Bottom Left last."

However the only thing I see that is beneficial with that major god is the "50% increased recovery rate of life and ES if you've stopped taking damage recently"

But....Doesn't Vaal Pact prevent you from regening any life at all? So how exactly does this work? Im a bit confused here.

Life leech = life recovery
50% increased recovery rate = faster life recovery

Hope that helped
"
EternionBlast escribió:
"

"

Life leech = life recovery
50% increased recovery rate = faster life recovery

Hope that helped

Oooh gotcha, so it’s a 150% life leech rate as opposed to just the 100% you have. Generically speaking of course. Makes sense
"
"
nixonx escribió:
posted this in the other scion ele hit build thread,

I crafted this, its actually really easy using fossils. It's not perfect, but it cost me 40c in materials.

Put a serrated, corroded, metallic and prismatic fossil into a prime and hit a ilvl82 or lower bow base you want. Might not hit +3 on first attempt, but its quite high and should end up cheaper then master craft/slam.

Just for everyones FYI on using the delve fossil method to craft something like this.

Yesterday I spent about 100-150 chaos trying to roll the +3 on a shaped bow with absolute zero luck.) Best I got was a +1 and one of the shaper prefixes.(The crit one, which did me nothing for this build. The reason being that I wasn't hitting this mod was because the shaper bow adds an additional 3-4 prefixes on top of the delve prefixes that it can roll outside of the +3 mods so the chances of hitting it are very slim.

I than decided to f#$% it and bought a regular imperial Bow non shaped/elder.
Threw the fossils on and bam first try I got the +3 roll. On a normal non shaped/elder bow this works. For about <50 chaos if your going for the 20% damage delve prefix as well (which I didn't hit). But im saving up some more chaos so that I can hit that mod. Using it as a +3 for now though.

Just wanted to give yall some insight if you guys were attempting to try this. You cant beat a +3 for sometimes around 10c.

Did you bought your bow 6l to craft or you are going to 6l it yourself?
So many people trying to craft +3 bows it seems. Personally, I much rather enjoy running quil rain and frostferno for ST. Killed all bosses easy and running elder undergrounds with no issue. I have a 6L chin sol and a 6L +3 but Quil rain is just quality of life.
"
KrispyFadeAway escribió:
So many people trying to craft +3 bows it seems. Personally, I much rather enjoy running quil rain and frostferno for ST. Killed all bosses easy and running elder undergrounds with no issue. I have a 6L chin sol and a 6L +3 but Quil rain is just quality of life.

I rly hate chin sol. U have to get so close and its so much harder to kite. But quill rain+ frostferno provides enough dmg for shaper or not?

If i want to do endgame bossing. Wich e mean shaper and red elder. I should go pathfinder over raider?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional