[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

PoB calc is definitely off. I have around 95k DPS in PoB and I can easily faceroll T15-16 maps. Didn't try Shaper/Elder yet.
Editado por útlima vez por Zoxjib en 24 dic. 2018 22:25:57
I just helped a guy with his build that copied yours.

a few things to note:
1) the dps is painfully low. by dropping a few of the less efficient life nodes (like the juggernaut life nodes, the barbarism life nodes, the 4% life nodes in the purity of flesh wheel) I can pick up 3 frenzy charges for great damage and quality of life

2) the vaal cold snap is pointless when you are raider ascendancy

3) you could be running a projectile weakness - curse on hit - storm brand setup instead

4) you recommended unwavering stance (from kaom's roots)(no evasion) and combined it with acrobatics (half armor) for a lot of wasted value. you could drop the acrobatics and phase acrobatics for straight up more life, or take the iron reflexes major node for taking big hits more reliably

5) dont mention alira or crit if you arent going to provide a crit version of this tree (i tried, it's painfully hard to go crit when you're pathing all the way from ranger to avatar of fire)

6) slower projectiles is straight up tons more damage than mirage archer in the single target setup (you're overleeching as slayer, so it's not like attack speed is going to provide a stable leech rate)

7) projectile weakness is straight up better than elemental weakness

8) you recommended taste of hate (scales with physical) on an elemental hit build (barely any physical to scale off).

9) blood rage in a cwdt setup
blood rage is now instant cast, so why do you need to automate it?
This is a super janky setup that is horrible for boss fighting.
blood rage has three things:
a) PHYSICAL attack damage leech on a pure ELEMENTAL build
b) Frenzy charges on kill. once again, overkill with the raider ascendancy
c) attack speed1
why are you using blood rage at all, one might ask. 4% life per second doesnt sound worth it for the attack speed.

Here is a pob of what im talking about.
https://pastebin.com/CPZsQaRB
Editado por útlima vez por Lionheartbyu en 25 dic. 2018 1:00:12
The boss killing version of the build is slayer/pathfinder, not raider. While raider is slightly faster for mapping, boss killing utilizes pathfinder for additional flask uptime - hence why vaal cold snap (did you forget this is a source of chill as well?) is in the build

Kaom's roots are only for uber elder/elder

Blood rage procs our pantheon skill - causing us to leech extremely fast when immortal call procs immediately after

taste of hate was strictly for him pushing lvl 600+ depths

Are all of your POBs set up wrong? mine is showing 1.3m dps (not including mirage archer)

Slower projectiles shows 31% damage gain on my single target setup. Mirage archer is 40%. Questionable? also makes point blank worse
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 25 dic. 2018 1:01:07
"
Slottm escribió:
The boss killing version of the build is slayer/pathfinder, not raider. While raider is slightly faster for mapping, boss killing utilizes pathfinder for additional flask uptime - hence why vaal cold snap (did you forget this is a source of chill as well?) is in the build

Blood rage procs our pantheon skill - causing us to leech extremely fast when immortal call procs immediately after

Are all of your POBs set up wrong? mine is showing 1.3m dps (not including mirage archer)

Slower projectiles shows 31% damage gain on my single target setup. Mirage archer is 40%. Questionable? also makes point blank worse

Agreed with everything you said. I was also going to write everything you did, lol, but saw that you beat me to it.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
Slottm escribió:

sure, if you dont mind sharing your pob.

edit: then he shouldnt have have the recommended tree be raider, then the recommended gems contain vaal cold snap. thats just confusing.
Editado por útlima vez por Lionheartbyu en 25 dic. 2018 1:14:27
https://pastebin.com/gD9CdULW
this is my current build, that i've done all content on (deathless uber elder, shaper and mastermind).

My clearing bow is next to be replaced, make sure you're on the good bow/drillneck setup

edit: fixed the link (Didn't have shaper level for boss selected, but also was missing burning/ignited selected so damage was same) I primarily use POB on a different computer, so was off slightly
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 25 dic. 2018 1:14:48
"
Slottm escribió:
https://pastebin.com/gD9CdULW
this is my current build, that i've done all content on (deathless uber elder, shaper and mastermind).

My clearing bow is next to be replaced, make sure you're on the good bow/drillneck setup

edit: fixed the link (Didn't have shaper level for boss selected, but also was missing burning/ignited selected so damage was same) I primarily use POB on a different computer, so was off slightly

It seems pob ignores mirage archer's 35%-ish more damage, thats my bad.

but some of my other points remain unanswered.
why elemental weakness over projectile weakness?
the crit version of this build is not viable at all, why mention it?

on another note, taste of hate, kaom's roots shouldnt be the default recommended items if they are meant for fringe purposes

on another another note, both you and me skipped the very inefficient life nodes in OP's tree
Editado por útlima vez por Lionheartbyu en 25 dic. 2018 1:40:40
I thought POB can't calculate shock correctly?
Just changed some items and want to show my character, it's Slaver actually.

I've played Scion for a couple of leagues now and after trying Slayer Ele hit it feels a lot smoother (dunno why).

Anyway, here is my profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gepmah/characters

Character name Erect_if_Correct

Still a lot of room for improvement, 2 socket Tombfist, Temple boots with spell dodge, the most annoying thing is that my single target tooltip shows 199k DPS!!!! But it can be easily changed with 21/20 ele hit gem :D

NANI
Loving the build so far!
Editado por útlima vez por meltedopen en 25 dic. 2018 5:04:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional