[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

I don't get the position of the wildfire gem.. it only has 30 strength in radius after completing Uber?
"
Malganas escribió:
I don't get the position of the wildfire gem.. it only has 30 strength in radius after completing Uber?

The passives don't have to be active for those gems to work.
"
Monhsaroh escribió:

"
evolite escribió:
Would having these boots change anything?
Perhaps don't need the Starkonja's head anymore for the crit buff, any other options worth exploring?

Yes you won't need stark's with those. Check out the helmet gear section for a few choices.

It's possible to drop the ice golem for either a chaos golem (more defence) or a lightning golem (more damage) as well.

Thanks, i didn't want to try to get 4 off colors so i just put in Blood Rage instead of the golem
Editado por útlima vez por evolite en 16 mar. 2019 4:53:51
Thanks for this guide! Despite having played on and off for years I have never mapped before, but I did my first ones yesterday.
What should I look at changing next for more dps/survivability? I don't know where I should be at lvl 73 but I figured I would ask anyway.

https://pastebin.com/EiSMZVDU

Character DirtySoda in my profile.

Edit: Check my character for latest items. Got new gloves
Editado por útlima vez por XxNoScopeWeed420xX en 16 mar. 2019 14:54:22
"
Deadmidget_ escribió:
What are your thoughts on using Mark of the Elder?

Due to how cheap it is it's extremely solid if you can a) cap your resists and b) activate it's effect with a shaper ring on the other slot. From what I can see there's even a few right now with corruptions that benefit the build that look fairly affordable.

With access to a lot of currency The Taming ring or a multi exalt rare ring would beat it though as they offer more raw stats and allow more flexibility with the other ring slot.

"
XxNoScopeWeed420xX escribió:
Thanks for this guide! Despite having played on and off for years I have never mapped before, but I did my first ones yesterday.
What should I look at changing next for more dps/survivability? I don't know where I should be at lvl 73 but I figured I would ask anyway.

https://pastebin.com/zUjQWysk

Character DirtySoda in my profile.

Edit: Check my character for latest items. Got new gloves

Character looks very strong for level 74, at a glance these are some easy things to do that would substantially increase power:

- Swap ancestral call support with a combustion support in molten strike setup. This should be a 1.54x damage increase. Swapping the faster attacks support with a multi-strike support gem would also result in a dps increase.

- Rush "Whispers of Doom" passive in top left, right now only one curse can be inflicted upon the enemy, whispers of doom allows both flammability curse and enfeeble curse to be active at the same time.

- Focus life passives + get a stygian vise belt with life. Your life is good for now but as a rule of thumb try to get at least 5000 when entering high yellow maps.

- Looks like you missed some story quest passive points - type /passives in the chat box to see which ones you missed.

- Drop the Granite flask for another flask, armor isn't efficient for the build as the Keystone "Acrobatics" halves our final armor value.

- Abyss jewel with % blind on hit greatly lowers incoming physical damage.

Hope this helps
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Editado por útlima vez por Monhsaroh en 16 mar. 2019 14:38:04

"

Character looks very strong for level 74, at a glance these are some easy things to do that would substantially increase power:

- Swap ancestral call support with a combustion support in molten strike setup. This should be a 1.54x damage increase. Swapping the faster attacks support with a multi-strike support gem would also result in a dps increase.

- Rush "Whispers of Doom" passive in top left, right now only one curse can be inflicted upon the enemy, whispers of doom allows both flammability curse and enfeeble curse to be active at the same time.

- Focus life passives + get a stygian vise belt with life. Your life is good for now but as a rule of thumb try to get at least 5000 when entering high yellow maps.

- Looks like you missed some story quest passive points - type /passives in the chat box to see which ones you missed.

- Drop the Granite flask for another flask, armor isn't efficient for the build as the Keystone "Acrobatics" halves our final armor value.

- Abyss jewel with % blind on hit greatly lowers incoming physical damage.

Hope this helps

Thanks! I wanted to run the recommended gem setup on the molten strike, but after 600 chromatics, I couldn't get 4r2b roll

EDIT: Holy shit I finally rolled it 30 chromatics later! I'll upgrade the belt and focus on getting more life now. Thanks again.
Editado por útlima vez por XxNoScopeWeed420xX en 16 mar. 2019 15:10:45
Very nice build so far! I enjoy it s lot. Thank you monhsaroh for your help :)
New content is doable with flicker. Levelling was a bit slow but once you are 67 its a blast :D
Using Ancestral Call instead of Ruthless with flicker definitely made mapping a lot smoother, feel like i just tear through the areas now whereas with Ruthless i had to stick around for a bit extra and there was way more straglers.

Should be highlighted more in the guide, took me a while to catch.

also, Ash frost and storm got buffed in 3.6, worth taking over anything now?
Probably not worth over the jewel spot up by whispers of doom or

The change would give
+11 all resist and 28% ele damage / (+10% reduced ele damage)
Seems like at the very least a cheap option if you don't have money for more great jewels at this point.

https://i.imgur.com/c6n0z4w.png
Editado por útlima vez por evolite en 17 mar. 2019 7:48:33
"
Latscho escribió:
Very nice build so far! I enjoy it s lot. Thank you monhsaroh for your help :)
New content is doable with flicker. Levelling was a bit slow but once you are 67 its a blast :D

Super glad you're enjoying it!

"
evolite escribió:
Using Ancestral Call instead of Ruthless with flicker definitely made mapping a lot smoother, feel like i just tear through the areas now whereas with Ruthless i had to stick around for a bit extra and there was way more straglers.

Should be highlighted more in the guide, took me a while to catch.

also, Ash frost and storm got buffed in 3.6, worth taking over anything now?
Probably not worth over the jewel spot up by whispers of doom or

The change would give
+11 all resist and 28% ele damage / (+10% reduced ele damage)
Seems like at the very least a cheap option if you don't have money for more great jewels at this point.

https://i.imgur.com/c6n0z4w.png

That passive is actually super value now, unfortunately it's in range of might of the meek which deactivates the big node. If you're at a point where you don't have might of the meeks yet it's super good.

Thanks for the feedback, I've been having trouble getting that section to stand out with the rainbow text of the gems above it - will make it stand out more.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Hello There :)
First of all, thank you for well written and detailed guide.
I'm playing this build as my starter and currently it's doing great, lvl 52 atm. I have some concerns:

1) Why 4% inc ele dmg is better than 10% chance to ignite, schock and freeze? I mean two passives required for Primeval Force? Shouldn't MS proc those shocks for extra dmg?

2) Do I need to take extra two frenzy charges or will I be able to make it with basic 3 when it goes to flicker strike?

3) How much crit chance should I have more or less, overall to make Elemental Overload valid?

Thanks in advance for answers and sorry for my english if anything :)
Editado por útlima vez por Ardko1987 en 17 mar. 2019 19:16:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional