[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
Dydzo escribió:
Hello guys, i have some questions for you as i'm nott a veteran player nor a knowledgeable player of this game ^^.

I'd like to sartt a league witth a scio who'll run ttthis build (i've already few leagues prior to this one so i'm not a complete noob either, at least i hope so haha)

Would this build be a "decent" league starter ? Even for 3.6 ? I know i won't be facerolling t 14 with cheap gear but i'd like to know if i'll be able to clear story at a decent speed etc.

Thanks for your help and have a great game =)

I would consider this build quite decent as a league starter given the fact, that I came this far (as explained earlier) without that much of an effort.
Also the story should be cleared quickly, I think it took me about a day :)
[/quote]

I would consider this build quite decent as a league starter given the fact, that I came this far (as explained earlier) without that much of an effort.
[/quote]

Okay thanks for your insight, i'll start it right now then :)
"
Rabucchi escribió:

"
Dydzo escribió:

Okay thanks for your insight, i'll start it right now then :)

The very beginning can be a bit rough, but as long as you keep crafting better 2 hand wep you should be more than fine and with like 50c investment or less you can do at least t11 just fine. Took me like 7h to get to maps from scratch at a casual speed, so you should be fine.

"
evolite escribió:

Any way to do reflect elemntal damage maps?

rips me hard

tips?

For ele reflect you can use totem but it will take very long :D

Currently im at lvl 88 and so far so good, maybe hp pool is a tad bit too low, but it will get fixed with belly of the best, but everything melts. The build is really well made.
Editado por útlima vez por Flampera en 12 mar. 2019 20:48:49
"
Dydzo escribió:
Hello guys, i have some questions for you as i'm nott a veteran player nor a knowledgeable player of this game ^^.

I'd like to sartt a league witth a scio who'll run ttthis build (i've already few leagues prior to this one so i'm not a complete noob either, at least i hope so haha)

Would this build be a "decent" league starter ? Even for 3.6 ? I know i won't be facerolling t 14 with cheap gear but i'd like to know if i'll be able to clear story at a decent speed etc.

Thanks for your help and have a great game =)

Just use molten strike till lvl 67 as written, with jewel. Use some unique 2h weapon to level even faster.

Limbsplit, Wideswing, Geofri's, ... and some other unique gear for leveling. Just google it :)
I want to do this build as league starter but I am thinking of incorporating magic find because of the fast clear speed. Has anyone done a mf variant of this build? Also how about some of the new gems? ES leech gem seems super strong and maybe could be viable to make the build hybrid life/es. The nice thing about synthesis maps is if they are decaying memories you can flicker through the map without having to loot anything and the loot pops up when you complete the map so you don't have to backtrack.
Hello!

I just joined this league to follow this build. I played Flicker Strike in early leagues and it was the most fun skill i have ever played.

Im concerned that due to the recent new league mechanics, Flicker strike can be detrimental in some scenarios.

So I just have a few questions: Can consecrated path be used instead of flicker strike without changing the tree? maybe leveling with it even?

What weapon should i use in that case (endgame wise), Oro or there can be better options?

Im following this build to the core and ill use Flicker whenever i can, but its good to have a ace in the sleeve for pesky mechanics :)

Thanks in advance!
"
K0SM0S escribió:
Hello!

I just joined this league to follow this build. I played Flicker Strike in early leagues and it was the most fun skill i have ever played.

Im concerned that due to the recent new league mechanics, Flicker strike can be detrimental in some scenarios.

So I just have a few questions: Can consecrated path be used instead of flicker strike without changing the tree? maybe leveling with it even?

What weapon should i use in that case (endgame wise), Oro or there can be better options?

Im following this build to the core and ill use Flicker whenever i can, but its good to have a ace in the sleeve for pesky mechanics :)

Thanks in advance!

Yes, consecrated path can be used, pretty much any other melee clear works well too (tectonic slam, charged dash, etc). Oro's would still be the best weapon to use due to the frenzy charge generation + culling strike.

Never leveled this build with it but for leveling consecrated path most likely is very good - you may need to switch to a molten strike setup for act bosses though.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
Monhsaroh escribió:
"
K0SM0S escribió:
Hello!

Thanks in advance!

Yes, consecrated path can be used, pretty much any other melee clear works well too (tectonic slam, charged dash, etc). Oro's would still be the best weapon to use due to the frenzy charge generation + culling strike.

Never leveled this build with it but for leveling consecrated path most likely is very good - you may need to switch to a molten strike setup for act bosses though.

Thanks for the answer! Im already using Molten Strike since start of the game, but it sure feels a bit slow paced. Yesterday a Tabula Rasa dropped so i feel like ill have no problem changing the gems on certain situations.

Thanks for the guide!
Thanks for your great and detailed build, first. Really enjoying it so far. After a Golemancer last league - fun, but really squishy in deep delve and vs some mobs such as Minotaur - I decided to go for something more tanky, and I love it.

Currently switching from my leveling stuff to end-game gear, and I already made ~ 10 levels while doing so...

Is it possible that I was really lucky last night to get these from another player?

+ projectile dmg PLUS + added fire dmg PLUS decent life PLUS decent evasion PLUS decent resists, and I can even re-craft the additional resists into attack speed once I get some better belt and rings... correct?
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
"
Rhajiid escribió:
Thanks for your great and detailed build, first. Really enjoying it so far. After a Golemancer last league - fun, but really squishy in deep delve and vs some mobs such as Minotaur - I decided to go for something more tanky, and I love it.

Currently switching from my leveling stuff to end-game gear, and I already made ~ 10 levels while doing so...

Is it possible that I was really lucky last night to get these from another player?

+ projectile dmg PLUS + added fire dmg PLUS decent life PLUS decent evasion PLUS decent resists, and I can even re-craft the additional resists into attack speed once I get some better belt and rings... correct?

Hey thanks Rhajiid!

Those gloves are insanely good, I'd put them in the range of 5-10ex. The temple exclusive fire mod + gripped/spike glove combo is really really rare. huge gz!

Edit: Just a heads up - Your ice golem gem is too high level for that CWDT setup
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Editado por útlima vez por Monhsaroh en 14 mar. 2019 13:17:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional