[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Does anyone know where the mod "% chance to gain a frenzy charge when hit" mod comes from? I only see it on a few vaal regalia's for sale on poe.trade

You could probably sustain frenzy charges with this mod by using a gluttony belt or the eye of innocence amulet. Plus we generate endurance charges when hit so we would also always be getting an endurance charge every second and we get a perma immortal call setup as well. I'm not sure what weap to use instead of oro's maybe a crafted rare.

"
Monhsaroh escribió:
Those gloves are insanely good, I'd put them in the range of 5-10ex. The temple exclusive fire mod + gripped/spike glove combo is really really rare. huge gz!

Got them for 2 exa, if I remember correctly... good to hear my instincts didn't #betray(al) me. Re-rolled them to +11 attack speed meanwhile; with 500+ evasion and 80+ life, it's a nice package for sure. Good candidate for 28% Hillock'ing and 3W Vorici :)

"
Monhsaroh escribió:
Edit: Just a heads up - Your ice golem gem is too high level for that CWDT setup

I know, I'm just currently getting him to 20 to re-roll that gem to 20% afterwards... but thanks for mentioning, though. :)
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhajiid en 14 mar. 2019 18:55:23
Greetings. Thank you very much for this guide. I really like to play them in the current league. But I'm a little worried about my damage. PoB shows a measly 100k Shaper damage. Tell me how to increase it, please.
"
yltor escribió:
Greetings. Thank you very much for this guide. I really like to play them in the current league. But I'm a little worried about my damage. PoB shows a measly 100k Shaper damage. Tell me how to increase it, please.

Hey yltor, glad you're enjoying the build.

The damage that POB shows for molten strike is not accurate at all. The major issues with POB dps are that:

1) It shows damage per ball, instead of damage for all balls.

2) It doesn't understand how to add multi-strike support for ball damage calculations. Right now adding the multi-strike support into a molten strike setup in POB shows a -30% less damage in total, when in actuality multi-strike increases damage by about 1.35x to 1.4x.

Here's a link to the thread page where the calculations are explained further in depths:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571/page/26

Using these calculations and the correct POB settings (projectile distance < 10 , target is intimidated, target is taunted, target is ignited, target is shaper, player has endurance and frenzy charges) your dps is currently around 400k.

Here are some upgrades that would substantially increase dps:

Wise oak flask ~ 1.1x more damage
Anger watcher's eye ~ 1.1x more damage
Ancestral protector totem ~ 1.2x more damage
All gems level 20 ~ 1.1x more damage
All gems 20 quality ~ 1.09x more damage
6 link molten strike ~ 1.5x more damage

Doing all these things will increase your damage by roughly 2.5x

On top of this, adding more balls fired by molten strike will substantially increase damage. More balls can be added to molten strike through the unique flask "Dying Sun" or the +2 molten strike helmet enchant.

Using both the flask and the enchant is a straight up 1.8x damage increase (5 to 9 balls, 80% more balls), which is insane.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Editado por útlima vez por Monhsaroh en 15 mar. 2019 13:56:43
"
Monhsaroh escribió:
"
yltor escribió:

Hey yltor, glad you're enjoying the build.

The damage that POB shows for molten strike is not accurate at all. The major issues with POB dps are that:

1) It shows damage per ball, instead of damage for all balls.

2) It doesn't understand how to add multi-strike support for ball damage calculations. Right now adding the multi-strike support into a molten strike setup in POB shows a -30% less damage in total, when in actuality multi-strike increases damage by about 1.35x to 1.4x.

Here's a link to the thread page where the calculations are explained further in depths:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571/page/26

Using these calculations and the correct POB settings (projectile distance < 10 , target is intimidated, target is taunted, target is ignited, target is shaper, player has endurance and frenzy charges) your dps is currently around 400k.

Here are some upgrades that would substantially increase dps:

Wise oak flask ~ 1.1x more damage
Anger watcher's eye ~ 1.1x more damage
Ancestral protector totem ~ 1.2x more damage
All gems level 20 ~ 1.1x more damage
All gems 20 quality ~ 1.09x more damage
6 link molten strike ~ 1.5x more damage

Doing all these things will increase your damage by roughly 2.5x

On top of this, adding more balls fired by molten strike will substantially increase damage. More balls can be added to molten strike through the unique flask "Dying Sun" or the +2 molten strike helmet enchant.

Using both the flask and the enchant is a straight up 1.8x damage increase (5 to 9 balls, 80% more balls), which is insane.

Thank you very much for the answer. And what about the flicker strike damage?
Hello, I'm wondering, if Carnage heart would work well with this build? We have some leech, so bonus 40% damage all the time sounds well.

Of course I'm far from being able to afford something better, just wondering, if it's better than any rare amulet with some added damage to attacks.

Also how about adding some leech, to make mapping smoother? At least until getting Impresence, we have some spare skill points. I'm wondering, If it would help more than flat attack speed etc. My actual skill tree below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.6.1/AAAABAABAQDBAl8EswUtB3US4RR1GNsc3CFVIWAj9ij6LIUwcTB8MtE1kjndOkI64T7PQKBBh0PnRCVFR0WdRrdHfkp9SshLeE2STeNRR1NSVkhW-loaXhNfOWDeZU1noGh0byd08XXLd9d35Xh6ePl673vDft1_K4KbgseC5IRThNmE74dqh3aKr4rwjX2NuY2_j2CQEZLQlKCaapqumuCbLaIApAykwqZXpwipJ6mUsKu3PriTvTa95r6nvrzAZsCmxILTb9Qj2CTYTdi92mLcPd2o4J_jn-RV5LHr7u6Q7_3wH_JF93356P1u_gr-jw==?accountName=craxiak&realm=pc&characterName=FlikerCoNieGinie

P.S. I'm kinda newbie, I'm sorry if this idea is some kind of abomination.
Editado por útlima vez por craxiak en 15 mar. 2019 15:22:33
Would having these boots change anything?
Perhaps don't need the Starkonja's head anymore for the crit buff, any other options worth exploring?

I think I might be doing something wrong but I can't tell what it is. I don't have enough mana to use Anger, Herald of Ash and Enfeeble. Anger 50% mana, HoA 25% and enfeeble is 35%. Thats 110%, is there somthing in this guide that I have overlooked?
"
sgtvegemite escribió:
I think I might be doing something wrong but I can't tell what it is. I don't have enough mana to use Anger, Herald of Ash and Enfeeble. Anger 50% mana, HoA 25% and enfeeble is 35%. Thats 110%, is there somthing in this guide that I have overlooked?

HoA isn't used in the endgame build. We don't do physical damage so it's effects are completely wasted.

"
craxiak escribió:
Hello, I'm wondering, if Carnage heart would work well with this build? We have some leech, so bonus 40% damage all the time sounds well.

Of course I'm far from being able to afford something better, just wondering, if it's better than any rare amulet with some added damage to attacks.

Also how about adding some leech, to make mapping smoother? At least until getting Impresence, we have some spare skill points. I'm wondering, If it would help more than flat attack speed etc. My actual skill tree below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.6.1/AAAABAABAQDBAl8EswUtB3US4RR1GNsc3CFVIWAj9ij6LIUwcTB8MtE1kjndOkI64T7PQKBBh0PnRCVFR0WdRrdHfkp9SshLeE2STeNRR1NSVkhW-loaXhNfOWDeZU1noGh0byd08XXLd9d35Xh6ePl673vDft1_K4KbgseC5IRThNmE74dqh3aKr4rwjX2NuY2_j2CQEZLQlKCaapqumuCbLaIApAykwqZXpwipJ6mUsKu3PriTvTa95r6nvrzAZsCmxILTb9Qj2CTYTdi92mLcPd2o4J_jn-RV5LHr7u6Q7_3wH_JF93356P1u_gr-jw==?accountName=craxiak&realm=pc&characterName=FlikerCoNieGinie

P.S. I'm kinda newbie, I'm sorry if this idea is some kind of abomination.

Hey thanks for the interest in the build!

Unfortunately Carnage heart wouldn't be good for the build since our leech effects get removed at full life. Once we leech up to max hp, we aren't leeching anymore. If you're looking for a budget amulet check out the amulet subsection of the gear section in the guide.

The tree looks good - the extra mana leech node isn't doing anything though as we already hit max mana leech rate very easily with 0.4% leech.

"
evolite escribió:
Would having these boots change anything?
Perhaps don't need the Starkonja's head anymore for the crit buff, any other options worth exploring?

Yes you won't need stark's with those. Check out the helmet gear section for a few choices.

It's possible to drop the ice golem for either a chaos golem (more defence) or a lightning golem (more damage) as well.

"
yltor escribió:
Thank you very much for the answer. And what about the flicker strike damage?

Pretty much all the upgrades to boost molten strike damage apply to flicker strike as well.

Try to get a abyss jewel with the mod "% chance to gain onslaught on kill" - it's a nice mapping speed boost for very little investment.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
What are your thoughts on using Mark of the Elder?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional