[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

I'm using two 6 linked oro's sacrifice + kaom's heart (36% fire damage), my helmet enchantment is 40% increased molten strike damage. I have fire impresence, watcher's eye(53% increased fire damage during anger). My gloves has the "puhuarte" mod for fire damage. Each of my elemental resistances are over 100. Both rings and belt have the increased elemental damage with attack mods. I have two might of the meek gems. Hp is 7k. Level 90.

However, I got 1 shot by normal atziri's spear. Also one shot by minotaur's falling rock or slam. Even izaro can one shot me with ground slam (I tried to stay in the center of the slam to test the damage. I used the basalt flask during the test).

I like this build and want to bring it to end game bosses. Do I have enough gear to fight high level bosses? How to be tankier? Does my character have enough damage right now?
Another problem is that the flicker strike hits are always dodged by monsters even in the blood aqueduct. I don't know if the accuracy rating is enough or I'm just laggy. Sometimes, I spent all my mana using flicker strike without landing a hit.

I'm just confused. Sorry for asking multiple questions at the same time. Any answer will be appreciated.
"
zhenyaowen escribió:
I'm using two 6 linked oro's sacrifice + kaom's heart (36% fire damage), my helmet enchantment is 40% increased molten strike damage. I have fire impresence, watcher's eye(53% increased fire damage during anger). My gloves has the "puhuarte" mod for fire damage. Each of my elemental resistances are over 100. Both rings and belt have the increased elemental damage with attack mods. I have two might of the meek gems. Hp is 7k. Level 90.

However, I got 1 shot by normal atziri's spear. Also one shot by minotaur's falling rock or slam. Even izaro can one shot me with ground slam (I tried to stay in the center of the slam to test the damage. I used the basalt flask during the test).

I like this build and want to bring it to end game bosses. Do I have enough gear to fight high level bosses? How to be tankier? Does my character have enough damage right now?
Another problem is that the flicker strike hits are always dodged by monsters even in the blood aqueduct. I don't know if the accuracy rating is enough or I'm just laggy. Sometimes, I spent all my mana using flicker strike without landing a hit.

I'm just confused. Sorry for asking multiple questions at the same time. Any answer will be appreciated.

Try chaos golem perhaps? IMO the build really doesn't need an ice golem if you have the boot crit enchant. Do you have the pantheon god that gives phys dmg reduction when stationary?
i dont understand why we put wildfire in a slot with only 30 strength near it. or am i just extra retarded?
"
l33tsauce7 escribió:
i dont understand why we put wildfire in a slot with only 30 strength near it. or am i just extra retarded?

strength does not need to be allocated, just in radius
"
Rashnu311 escribió:
hey i watched the video of your uber lab and i noticed how fast your hp regens and mine is nowhere near that fast, am i missing something somewhere crucial?

https://pastebin.com/ufgYzREV here is all my characters info, any help would be appreciated.

Take blood rage off of CWDT, activate it manually for fights you feel safe in or to run maps with "enemies have % chance to avoid elemental ailments". Will update the guide to hopefully clarify this, there seems to be a lot of confusion around it which is my fault.

"
mfemoscow escribió:
is there anyway i could change this build slightly to include the slayer leech node in ascendant instead of champion?

what do you think?

also i have an Unnatural Instinct gem, could it come in use in this build? where would you put it?

Yes slayer can be used instead of champ, you will have to link fortify to leap slam though.

There doesn't seem to be a good place to put the unnatural instinct. The usual scion place is top right of the start, but that spot isn't efficient for us since we don't benefit from cast speed or critical strike multiplier.

"
Pitou6 escribió:
you can give advice, I play no more than 100 hours into the game, I do everything as a guide, but I have only 3800 hp at level 71 and during the fight 9k damage, I have all the stones, all the skills for my level except the rings and enchantments.

Hey Neferpitou,

Profile is set to private so can't say for sure, the HP comes from high level as well as high life roll on gear. Try to replace any gear which doesn't have life on it, like the two rings that are currently in use. Make sure to prioritize life nodes on the passive skill tree as you level.

"
Tr0gledyte escribió:
What are your thoughts of using an Elder ring with Curse with lvl 5 Flammability on Hit and a different amulet with better stats? A shaped amulet that gives 8% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage along with high life and increased elemental damage might be much more powerful. Flammability is really only needed for bosses anyway.

That's a great idea and doesn't even seem that expensive to achieve.

"
yIgorNeves escribió:
I need to level up my gems and find the right enchant for my boots what more can I improve?

Thank you for the guide and good luck.

Thanks for the kind words Igor, gear looks amazing. Some very minor recommendations:

- With a corrupted blood immunity implicit on the jewel the bleed immunity flask can be dropped completely. Normal bleeds don't seem dangerous at all - literally never have died to normal bleed when leveling to 100 in incursion or to 97 in the current league. All you need now is freeze and curse immunity.

- Blind on hit abyss jewel - May have missed it on your gear but this provides a large amount of damage mitigation when using molten strike.

"
danabower05 escribió:
Can someone explain Might of the Meek jewels? I am seeing in Path of building that I only lose damage and gain some defensive's and HP. I KNOW i'm missing something because otherwise it wouldn't be at the price it is and it wouldn't be in the build. What would be gained from it other than those few stats I see in POB.

They're being used primarily for the large amount of HP they give. It is recommended to get them last as even though they are the optimal jewel for the slot, as you point out the benefits they give over a rare jewel for their price aren't very big.

"
svengetspumped escribió:
One thing I do want to talk about is this idea of using a chest that isn't loreweave.

Will definitely be testing a loreweave with the % of physical damage taken as fire helmet enchant in deep delves.

Were you testing dread banner? I tried it but having to pick up the banner every time you use it felt really clunky.

"
neftized escribió:
So basically my gear check me out iff ya want.

I'm still missing a watcher's eye but its being worked on.
If I put this character in POB as a level 100 with extra an extra abyss jewel and watchers eye, following the exact same passives. I'm still nowhere near the 675k dps you're able to get in the POB guide.

Also from time to time I feel squishy as hell and there's no chance i'm facetanking mino like the top vid.

any advice?

Hey Neftized!

This might help with living:

- Bleed immunity flask or corrupted blood immunity on a jewel.

- Big HP passives like "Golem's blood" and "Thick skin" in passive tree.

The difference in damage is due to many small optimizations which get added up. Can compare the POB for differences.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Hello
Thank you for this guide is really strong and very pleasant to play.
I expect to arrive at the end of the build, more than to raise 100.
I link my equipment, do you have any remarks to make me to improve my HP (6800)

thank you

Doing all content with this build now, so thanks for the guide :) Did Uber Elder and Atziri deathless too!
Is there a way to sneak in some life on hit to this build? Not really dying anymore but why not xD
Editado por útlima vez por taylangur en 7 ene. 2019 8:22:47
Hey Guys, i play this build and i really love it but im totaly stuck in T11 Maps. Im just to squishy to survive these maps. Im new to PoE and so i do not know if its normal how much i would need to farm to survive that ? Any tips how to improve my gear next is welcommed.

This is my Char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NoBotGamer/characters

Ty
Hi, im wondering how "viable" this build would be without might of the meek and impresence? build looks really fun and I have a 5l lw and 5l oro's in ssf. Most ofthe other items should be easy to obtain except meek and fire impresence.

If anyone else have done this build in said conditions your input would be appreciated.
Very nice build and an incredibly in-depth guide. I just got to mapping and completed merc lab. Would you be able to check out my profile and let me know how the gear looks? My dps feels great for where I am at but Bosses on low-teir maps do ALOT of damage to me. Thanks for the great guide!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional