[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
NoBotGamer escribió:
Hey Guys, i play this build and i really love it but im totaly stuck in T11 Maps. Im just to squishy to survive these maps. Im new to PoE and so i do not know if its normal how much i would need to farm to survive that ? Any tips how to improve my gear next is welcommed.

This is my Char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NoBotGamer/characters

Ty

gotta replace that robe with something better. even a rare 6link would be a much needed upgrade. helmet could use one too.
with some freed up resistances there could go for more dmg on rings, you are way overcapped on lightning and fire anyway

upgrade quality on the gems in helmet, more xp for enhance gem and increased effect for the others, small stuff but it does add up.

also, you are missing an endurance charge down there

another quite notable thing: flasks.
those are all looking rather .... well, shitty. dont underestimate the difference good flasks make.
couldnt count how many times a panicked lifeflask has saved my ass. also might wanna grab some of the good unique ones like cinderswallow

"
Hi, im wondering how "viable" this build would be without might of the meek and impresence? build looks really fun and I have a 5l lw and 5l oro's in ssf. Most ofthe other items should be easy to obtain except meek and fire impresence.

If anyone else have done this build in said conditions your input would be appreciated.

as stated in the opening post, might of the meek do not make that huge of a difference. they are min-max stuff for lategame.

flammability is a decent boost in dmg output, but for general mapping most stuff falls without it anyway and there are plenty of ways to get it cast for harder stuff, either manually or with something like an elder ring with the "curse with flammability on hit" affix

"
EmelianenkoKO escribió:
Very nice build and an incredibly in-depth guide. I just got to mapping and completed merc lab. Would you be able to check out my profile and let me know how the gear looks? My dps feels great for where I am at but Bosses on low-teir maps do ALOT of damage to me. Thanks for the great guide!

your hp is quite low still, 3.3k is not recommendable even for t1 maps.
so start by replacing the items with low or no hp rolls for better ones.
can also grab some of the jewel sockets in range. jewels with flat/% hp and 2-3 elemental resistances are cheapo enough and make gearing early on a lot easier.

the low hp also makes it more likely that immortal call doesnt kick in when needed since you already lvld it to the max recommended lvl. might consider dropping a few lvls there.

another point would be the slayer acendancy...having close to perma uptime on fortify (which is a 20% dmg reduction)from champion may give you much better survival than the slayer one, especially if you arent too good at keeping it up from leap slam.
plus the 1.2 dmg mult from champion, while slayer does only give 20% increased, which is a much smaller boost.
Editado por útlima vez por Cash4Cookies en 7 ene. 2019 19:41:15
"
Were you testing dread banner? I tried it but having to pick up the banner every time you use it felt really clunky.

The banner was not worth it. I kind of just have an extra socket that is free so I was messing with the banner. Honestly, the core beauty of this build is the simplicity and need to not be overly cute with proper investment/build. Things like banner or even weapon swap just aren't where this build wants to be imo. You work harder for no tangible gain.
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Editado por útlima vez por svengetspumped en 7 ene. 2019 20:19:11
new loreweave :P

8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Thanks for the a awesome guide and all the replies you do!

If we wanted to replace flicker strike with something else, what would you recommend?

Could we go consecrated path? What else would you suggest? What needs to be linked to consecrated (as multi strike doesnt work)
"
mfemoscow escribió:
Thanks for the a awesome guide and all the replies you do!

If we wanted to replace flicker strike with something else, what would you recommend?

Could we go consecrated path? What else would you suggest? What needs to be linked to consecrated (as multi strike doesnt work)

consecrated path is aoe, so conc effect for max dmg. inc aoe for clear

6l propably
cons path - elemental damage with attacks - conc effect - immolate - ruthless - combustion

can't say i like cons path tho, doesnt feel like frenzy, since you cant just hold rmb unless you wanna smash the ground in place.

but well, any other skill that doesnt change the dmg type away from fire should work fine.

you can propably find guides that are more tailored towards other skills tho. other than flicker you dont really have the absolute need to go for oro's
Editado por útlima vez por Cash4Cookies en 8 ene. 2019 1:36:44
is it hc viable? just need the achievment on hc and uber lab
Update: As much as i love this build i got REKT doing uber atziri died 4 times to Vaal Construct and 2 times to the 3 guys almost killing them on the 2nd but ran out of portals :D

Not sure if the problem was ME doing Uber Atziri for the 1st time in my life but all the bosses barely missed me with their attacks.
Been wanting to play flicker for so long finally found this amazing guide so thank you.

But I'm struggling to get flicker to feel smooth, I'm only just starting this league and have little currency, just wondering if someone is able to point me in the next direction for my best upgrade?

Working on my belly 6link right now.
"
Glithy escribió:
Been wanting to play flicker for so long finally found this amazing guide so thank you.

But I'm struggling to get flicker to feel smooth, I'm only just starting this league and have little currency, just wondering if someone is able to point me in the next direction for my best upgrade?

Working on my belly 6link right now.

you seem to be missing the life and mana leech node at the bottom of the tree, definetly oughta get that one

also should grab an abyss jewel with blind on hit. 50% reduced chance to hit is big. obvious choice would be upgrading the belt to a stygian, since you are still quite short on skill points and need to path up to the additional curse node.

your right ring is also in desperate need of an upgrade, that one seems quite bad.

flasks need an upgrade (life and quicksilver) no reason to have empty affix slot on one and panicked life flask is a huge lifesaver. (also, max quality on flasks, especially on blues this doesnt really take tons of currency)

i'd say you can also do much better on your oro's, high max dmg doesnt help much if the min dmg is so low.
Editado por útlima vez por Cash4Cookies en 8 ene. 2019 18:25:19
nevermind derp
Editado por útlima vez por jagged277 en 8 ene. 2019 19:11:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional