[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

So I have made significant improvements since my last post, so far everything is going very smooth. Was able to do uber lab with ease at around lvl 83 even with crappy HP. The impresence amulet and flammability curse made a HUGE difference in mapping. Now im sittin at 5k hp which still feels a little low but it is ok for now. Any input is very much appreciated, if you have any pointers please let me know!

I have all 4 shaper fragments. I only had issues with Phoenix and that was because of enfeeble and temp chains. Am I ready? My jewels are pretty wack I think.
"
EmelianenkoKO escribió:
So I have made significant improvements since my last post, so far everything is going very smooth. Was able to do uber lab with ease at around lvl 83 even with crappy HP. The impresence amulet and flammability curse made a HUGE difference in mapping. Now im sittin at 5k hp which still feels a little low but it is ok for now. Any input is very much appreciated, if you have any pointers please let me know!

you can drop mana flows and wisdom of the glade now, you have enough int without it.

swap anger - ancestral protector, so it benefits from faster attacks. can propably drop the fortify from link now too with the changed ascendancy and move blood rage there + get enhance gem for helmet.

flasks could need some work.

i suggest getting a better oros, yours has a super low dmg roll of 760edps (the maximum possible is 833. like the min possible dmg rolls are 425-550. yours is 426-550

"
xbryguyx escribió:

I have all 4 shaper fragments. I only had issues with Phoenix and that was because of enfeeble and temp chains. Am I ready? My jewels are pretty wack I think.

agreed, jewels could use some work, especially the blind one and the phys dmg one is pretty much a wasted slot other than the hp on it. could be better. i'd recommend looking for a corrupted one with "cannot be affected by corrupted blood" too. regular bleed is not that bad. corrupted blood bleed is usually what kills people. i dont even run an anti-bleed flask.

i'd also swap bubbling flasks for panicked. more recovery but with the condition of low life (aka when you actually need it to be instant)

also still a couple of gems without 20% quality, can squeeze out a bit more dmg and safety there.
Editado por útlima vez por Cash4Cookies en 9 ene. 2019 7:45:06
"
Hi, im wondering how "viable" this build would be without might of the meek and impresence? build looks really fun and I have a 5l lw and 5l oro's in ssf. Most ofthe other items should be easy to obtain except meek and fire impresence.

If anyone else have done this build in said conditions your input would be appreciated.

I dropped Might of the Meek because its benefits were tiny compared to regular/abyss jewels. I still use crappy budget jewels and when I equipped two Might of the Meeks and saw the difference I was like.. screw this, I want my 220c back. I also use Arctic Armor instead of Enfeeble. In fact, I don't use any curses at all.

Note: your character counts as "stationary" while flickering (yes really lol) so Arctic Armor works. It more than cancels out the downsides of Oro's Sacrifice.

This may not be the optimal setup, but so far yellow elder and the Shaper guardians were a piece of cake for me. I do intend to buy an Elder ring with Curse with Flammability on hit and high Life Gain on Hit.

Despite not running Flammability damage is no issue, so far everything has melted very quickly. With the right flasks I can facetank Uber Izaro's slam, Mintoaur's rock etc.

I did change the skill tree a bit, I went for Devotion and another endurance charge near the Templar area.

I have almost 6700hp with Belly and could probably push it to 7000 with better jewels.

Tip: If you use Belly of the Beast, try stacking as many Abyss jewels as you can with fire damage, 40+ flat life and 8% increased attack speed if you've dealt a critical strike recently. 5 of those jewels and you will go berserk lol.
Editado por útlima vez por Tr0gledyte en 10 ene. 2019 5:19:48
Just wondering but where does this build gain endurance charges from? I can't find any endurance generation at all. Why would you take the endurance passives?

EDIT: NVM i found the answer. its the juggernaut ascendancy.
Editado por útlima vez por thp_ en 9 ene. 2019 12:51:36
Before this build I played Vortex Occultist and Scourge Arrow Scion and for me this flicker build was worst. My dps was so low and survivability is same or even worse. I was one shoted anyways with 7k hp and phys red. Almost zero crits, no insta leech, no overleech is not for me :D
Clearspeed is from one side good but from another you must backtracking many times.

Got this build to lvl 92 and i am loving it, except the servers hate me. They keep rubberbanding me back million times during flickering and i just cant play this build anymore because of it. Tried switching from lockstep to predictive but it got even worse.. My normal latency is 12-20ms, 250MB/s optical fibre connection and my machine is more then capable to run this game maxed out but their servers simply say nope to my flicker. Very sad.. got over 35ex invested into it and cant even properly play it because servers suck.
This build might be the first one I have that I will be able to beat Shaper. Just working my way up to getting the fragments for it. Just beat red elder with one death from standing in bad. I went the route of having two weapons and switching while using Kaom's heart. I will eventually get a corrupted Kaom's with increased damage corruption. I was just wondering what is the next step to upgrade? What will give me the best bang for the least amount. The helm enchant is still really expensive around 8ex. Any ideas?
Spoiler

I'm not sure how to add Jewels to this post. I don't have might of the meeks yet. Have 13% watcher's eye fire pen.
I have a question. Currently at 6.2k health and sometimes find it hard to sustain health. Would elder ring with +20 life on hit be benificial to the build.
Would some 1 mind helping my out and check my setup :).
Loving this build, and im at level 91 now.

But for some reason i feel squizy, althow everything is fine with my setup?
Maybe some 1 can help me out :) first month in the game so far, and this build makes me love this game!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional