[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

is there anyway i could change this build slightly to include the slayer leech node in ascendant instead of champion?

what do you think?

also i have an Unnatural Instinct gem, could it come in use in this build? where would you put it?

you can give advice, I play no more than 100 hours into the game, I do everything as a guide, but I have only 3800 hp at level 71 and during the fight 9k damage, I have all the stones, all the skills for my level except the rings and enchantments.

What are your thoughts of using an Elder ring with Curse with lvl 5 Flammability on Hit and a different amulet with better stats? A shaped amulet that gives 8% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage along with high life and increased elemental damage might be much more powerful. Flammability is really only needed for bosses anyway.
Editado por útlima vez por Tr0gledyte en 5 ene. 2019 14:36:28
Hello, I loving this build atm I'm in lvl 92 and thiking about some improvementes. At moment I using these equipaments:

I need to level up my gems and find the right enchant for my boots what more can I improve?

Thank you for the guide and good luck.
Can someone explain Might of the Meek jewels? I am seeing in Path of building that I only lose damage and gain some defensive's and HP. I KNOW i'm missing something because otherwise it wouldn't be at the price it is and it wouldn't be in the build. What would be gained from it other than those few stats I see in POB.
"
"
Arodos escribió:
Am I missing the point or is this here a mistake of yours?

There are no 40 strength in radius...

they (strength nodes) dont need to be 'taken'/allocated. Just test it. Put the jewel there and you will see that the bonuses that need that strenght will activate ;)

Ahh...okay.
Playing this game for so long now and just now I heared about this.

Seems that you never stop lerning in this game. :D
Editado por útlima vez por Arodos en 5 ene. 2019 16:25:24
"
yIgorNeves escribió:
Hello, I loving this build atm I'm in lvl 92 and thiking about some improvementes. At moment I using these equipaments:

I need to level up my gems and find the right enchant for my boots what more can I improve?

Man that's a LOT of damage! Must have been insanely expensive, lol.

I think a Watcher's Eye with 15% fire pen would give you more damage than the one you have now. However, damage doesn't seem to be a problem for you. An Abyss jewel with 8% chance to get Onslaught on kill should provide more reliable uptime.

Out of curiosity, how's your survivability?

Also, if you have the currency, you can consider corrupting your Oro's/belly and pray for a good outcome.

This corruption has probably saved my life a few times.
Editado por útlima vez por Tr0gledyte en 5 ene. 2019 22:47:03
Am i going crazy here, or can i not used anger,enfeeble and herald of ash togther as they use to much reserved mana? How did you get around that?
"
AnxiousPanda escribió:
Am i going crazy here, or can i not used anger,enfeeble and herald of ash togther as they use to much reserved mana? How did you get around that?

because you don't have to use herald of ash, is anger enfeeble and flammability, and this is possible with the impresence amulet with the flammability mod.
"
yIgorNeves escribió:

better watcher's eye with fire pen
better jewel for the belt
plus a tip for everyone, playing with a kaom will give you more damage and a lot more hp.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional