[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Hi wondering if anyone can give some advice, I am following the guide for this build and enjoying the way it plays however I feel extremely squishy in mid to high tier maps, anything above tier 12 and I feel like if I stop flickering I die almost instantly, just attempted the tier 15 tower map with the Brutus/shavronne fight at the end, I cleared the map completely fine but as soon as I ported into the boss arena he would 1 shot me instantly, 6 times in a row failing the map, I couldn't even get into the arena.

Not sure what i am missing for more survivability, i have invested most of my currency into the build and intend to continue until i can clear all content with it, just looking for some advice on where i am going wrong.

Also on your level 93 uber lab complete levelling tree you have more nodes than i will be capable of getting at that level, i am currently level 82 so have 11 more points to get before 93, but i am 15 passive points short of the amount on the level 93 tree, have i missed something? i have completed uber lab and gained the 5 passives from ascendancy and gained 24 passives from story, not sure how i have less passive points than required.

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Miillenx en 4 ene. 2019 13:50:36
"
zamyt escribió:
Yes i figured that much out :D and i still keep my blood rage socketed cuz i'm not sure what else to use for most maps except the ones mentioned.

What about enchance what should i replace it with ? The main problem for now is with Enchance i get 87 unreserved mana which is bad for flicker costing 47 maybe after some more lvles if i get some mana rols on rings altouh i'm not lookin for mana it will be better but even then enchance doesn't seem to do much :D.

Quality for flammability only increases ignite duration which is worthless and for Enfeeble on bosses doesn't do anything for normal mobs is 1-2% evade chance according to PoB so to me Enchance rly feels worthless.

So what would your 2nd suggestion besides Vaal Grace be ? And what do you think about those boots i mentioned. I am currently working on getting Uber lab 120% Crit chance enchant cuz EO doesn't feel like it has enough up time.

And last thing i would appreciate it if you check out my char and give me your opinion on it.

Edit: Also i wanted to ask you do we still use 2 Wildfire jewels since on the tooltip it says limited to 1. Does that mean the molted strike bonuses are limited to 1 but we still get more Increased Fire damage ? Because i've seen you tell ppl in some replies to get a 2nd Wildfire.

Thanks for the questions,

Enhance is appearing so useless since it is likely that you're looking at it's effect vs boss monsters, which have very high curse resistance.

Enhance vs monsters which take the full effect of the curse get their accuracy significantly lowered. On my POB the enhance is giving 7% evade chance vs non blinded normal/magic/rare monsters, going up to +10% at level 4 if corrupted.

If you're having trouble with mana try getting a jewel with +2 mana on hit. Vaal haste is also pretty good, it's a ~+10% more damage buff when it's active.

About gear/character:

- Boots are amazing, definitely use those.
- Wildfire jewel is in the wrong place. This is an insane loss of damage. Putting it in the right place would be a 1.66x increase in damage (3 -> 5 balls).
- Gear looks very good, though belt is weak. Could pick up a watcher's eye for a big damage boost too.

The wildfire jewel response was likely a long time ago, at the time that we could use 2. The developers have since changed how the jewels work and limited it to one.

"
Synercid escribió:
Loving the build! Thanks for a very well written guide. For the record, here's my current gear. I'm able to breeze through all maps and betrayal/bosses/shaper etc is no issue even only at level 90 and without the MS enchantment. Next step is Uber Elder once I can get my lazy ass to get his lazy ass to spawn but I don't anticipate any issues.

If I could make one suggestion though it would be to really highlight the importance of the blind abyssal gem:

Once you have decent gear this guy right here is the real key to boss survivability and what allows the AFK tanking if minotaur you see in the guide.

Thanks for the heads up, will keep it in mind next guide update.

"
CTACAH escribió:
Hello guys. Whats about gangs momentum with +40% damage against ignited enemies?

No life makes these fairly unattractive. Even a high rolled one is only going to add ~6% more damage over defensive boots, this isn't worth losing 200 hp for.

"
Tr0gledyte escribió:
So am I the only one who thinks these veiled mods are a good idea? Don't mind the gems, I'm messing around a bit/leveling.

I don't know the exact math but popping a Vaal skill instantly gives me like 40% more tooltip damage. This also affects the MS projectiles. The effect is, from my anecdotal experience, definitely more powerful than a Watcher's eye, or flat damage against burning enemies on gloves, because Oro's Sacrifice already has high base damage and we lack %increased damage. It's like popping 3 stacking sulphur flasks without requiring a flask slot.

These two mods alone give roughly the same effect as the Fireborn jewel. Or the same effect as high % damage rolls on your rings/belt/amulet.

I'd almost say it's overkill and with a Vaal Warchief and Vaal Molten Shell I can store 3 uses of it, or 24 seconds total. Vaal Grace would add a 4th use.

That's a very clever use of the new crafts. There may be a better skill than vaal ancestral warchief to proc it though as the warchief itself does not grant it's melee bonus to molten strike projectiles.

"
Miillenx escribió:
Hi wondering if anyone can give some advice, I am following the guide for this build and enjoying the way it plays however I feel extremely squishy in mid to high tier maps, anything above tier 12 and I feel like if I stop flickering I die almost instantly, just attempted the tier 15 tower map with the Brutus/shavronne fight at the end, I cleared the map completely fine but as soon as I ported into the boss arena he would 1 shot me instantly, 6 times in a row failing the map, I couldn't even get into the arena.

Could give a much better answer with character tab not hidden, from what I can see gear looks very good.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
Monhsaroh escribió:

"
Miillenx escribió:

Could give a much better answer with character tab not hidden, from what I can see gear looks very good.

Sorry about that, should be available now
"
Monhsaroh escribió:

Enhance is appearing so useless since it is likely that you're looking at it's effect vs boss monsters, which have very high curse resistance.

Enhance vs monsters which take the full effect of the curse get their accuracy significantly lowered. On my POB the enhance is giving 7% evade chance vs non blinded normal/magic/rare monsters, going up to +10% at level 4 if corrupted.

If you're having trouble with mana try getting a jewel with +2 mana on hit. Vaal haste is also pretty good, it's a ~+10% more damage buff when it's active.

About gear/character:

- Boots are amazing, definitely use those.
- Wildfire jewel is in the wrong place. This is an insane loss of damage. Putting it in the right place would be a 1.66x increase in damage (3 -> 5 balls).
- Gear looks very good, though belt is weak. Could pick up a watcher's eye for a big damage boost too.

The wildfire jewel response was likely a long time ago, at the time that we could use 2. The developers have since changed how the jewels work and limited it to one.

Wildfire might have been in a bad place cuz i was experimenting with tallents otherwise i have it socketed properly. Belt is best i could find and afford i'm saving up for stygian vise + new rings(because the ones i have will be bad with the new boots) which is why i havent bought watcher's eye yet :D

About the Enchance on my PoB with my gear it gives me 2% evade on lvl 3 and 4% or lvl 4.
Editado por útlima vez por zamyt en 4 ene. 2019 23:16:39
The build is amazing, carried me to depth 400 easily, then I had to swap to tankier Ms jugg .

But yeah , this build is just perfect for mapping . It's hard to go back to a slow -kaom's root - molten strike build after flicking everywhere !

But I still use and love this build to farm quickly low depth for the juicy fossils or for fast clearing maps
Hi, amazing amazing amazing thorough guide! I love it!

I wanted to ask, What's the difference in terms of bossing for:

Your build vs Guffinn's McSundae Strike build?

thanks
"
Miillenx escribió:
Sorry about that, should be available now

Gear/passives look good, unfortunately all I can suggest is getting to a higher level for more HP.

Concerning the passive points refund mana flows and wisdom of the glade, they are only used for leveling.

"
mfemoscow escribió:
Hi, amazing amazing amazing thorough guide! I love it!

I wanted to ask, What's the difference in terms of bossing for:

Your build vs Guffinn's McSundae Strike build?

thanks

In terms of bossing Guffinn's build is likely better due to higher damage potential.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
hey i watched the video of your uber lab and i noticed how fast your hp regens and mine is nowhere near that fast, am i missing something somewhere crucial?

https://pastebin.com/ufgYzREV here is all my characters info, any help would be appreciated.
Am I missing the point or is this here a mistake of yours?

There are no 40 strength in radius...
"
Arodos escribió:
Am I missing the point or is this here a mistake of yours?

There are no 40 strength in radius...

they (strength nodes) dont need to be 'taken'/allocated. Just test it. Put the jewel there and you will see that the bonuses that need that strenght will activate ;)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional