[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Thank you for the in depth guide. I am hoping to try this build after I get bored of my Vaal Reeve Champion.
This will be my first flicker build, thanks so much for all the work you've done with this.

I'm sure somewhere in all these comments someone has asked:

"why not Bronn's Lithe?"

forgive me if it has been answered before. I did look (skimmed) but didn't see it.

1. no life
2. no resists

3. that deeps tho!!

Found this thing, if I crafted life on it, do you think this would be worth using for the cast on damage taken setup, allowing the ice golem to also inflict blind?
Ok so I re rolled yesterday from my slayer flicker to this and I'm enjoying it so far. I got the Flammability necklace I think I must be doing something wrong in terms of mana as when I run anger and the other curse (can't remember name) I have 70 mana left and I'm always running out of mana and end up just standing there and dying. I noticed in my tree I haven't taken he mana/life leech at the bottom, would this be enough to sustain my flicker? Also my character is here, any items I should prioritize getting next? I can get a real cheap and pretty crap MS enchant help for around 2ex and I've yet to start on my MS gear so any advice currently would be appreciated. Also should I be going up to the + 1 to curses straight away? I'm using the warlords mark on hit ring so get endurance charges from that, would it be worthwhile choosing a different ascendancy or just stick how is for the accuracy? Thank you

Thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thorgrove/characters?characterName=tashohnie
Editado por útlima vez por OnlyThor en 3 ene. 2019 5:23:36
"
Ok so I re rolled yesterday from my slayer flicker to this and I'm enjoying it so far. I got the Flammability necklace I think I must be doing something wrong in terms of mana as when I run anger and the other curse (can't remember name) I have 70 mana left and I'm always running out of mana and end up just standing there and dying. I noticed in my tree I haven't taken he mana/life leech at the bottom, would this be enough to sustain my flicker? Also my character is here, any items I should prioritize getting next? I can get a real cheap and pretty crap MS enchant help for around 2ex and I've yet to start on my MS gear so any advice currently would be appreciated. Also should I be going up to the + 1 to curses straight away? I'm using the warlords mark on hit ring so get endurance charges from that, would it be worthwhile choosing a different ascendancy or just stick how is for the accuracy? Thank you

Thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/thorgrove/characters?characterName=tashohnie

ye the one node should be enough in most cases, plus as you get higher in lvl and path through some more int nodes you should have a bit larger pool to make it more fluid. (definetly should path for the molten strike jewel too when you start using it, since thats a huge dmg mult on it)

and you should definetly path to the curse node asap since you already have impresence, enfeeble+flammability is already 2 curses, so you need it just to be able to inflict both of them.

the warlords mark is another curse, so you are trying to inflict 3 with a cap of one. which is also why you want the acendancy for endurance charges. plus its just more reliable than 'on-kill' as it works for boss encounters without many adds.
the extra accuracy aswell as cannot be stunned are very nice ontop too.
How do you deal reflect damage maps? I was thinking of switching the Jugg ascendency to an Elementalist ascendency. But is that costing a lot of defensive stats?
"
Dragonsky8 escribió:
snip
Cool thank you very much mate :)
how much deep can you go in delve with this build?
Editado por útlima vez por Ryu1989 en 3 ene. 2019 7:26:26
Hello.

i am trying to build your build and gather gear for it, only need a few gems more + 6 link weapon which is probably to happen today or tommorow.

However i was wondering about the following items:

1) Bisco's leash heavy belt

It's a insanely overpowered belt what it does:

35 str = a bit of hp
5% quantity on items found ( always nice to have )
34% cold resist ( decent )
1% increased rarity of items found per 15 rampage kills ( not that great but oh well its a bonus )
Rampage ( godly )

Rampage does:

1% increased Movement Speed per 20 Rampage Stacks
2% increased Damage per 20 Rampage Stacks

The total cap is 1000 kills, because of the fast killing speed it will never drop off really and stacking kills is going to be easy.

So basically if you kill 20 monsters in a row you gain 2% more damage and 1% more movement speed + 1% more rarity.

The max is a 1000 rampage points which means the belt can give you at maximum outcome:

- Rarity increase 50%
- Damage increase 100%
- Movement speed 50%

However the more realistic procs a map you get = ~500-600

Which means half of that, but still a really good output if not totally overpowered and speeds up the killing speed of maps even more.

But this is not all what rampage does, it also adds the following:

Tier Kills Effect
1 15 A nova of spears that damage and stun surrounding enemies
2 30 A large area of effect Detonate Dead
3 45 Animated weapons
4 70 A damaging nova that echoes off of enemies (like Vaal Ice Nova)
5 100 A nova of arcing spears that damage and stun surrounding enemies
6 135 Animated bows
7 175 Five damaging novas cast with ~1 second intervals
8 220 A cyclone spawns from the player. When the cyclone kills an enemy, another cyclone appears
9 270 A heavily damaging nova that echoes off of enemies
10 325 Cyclone that explodes nearby enemies
11 385 Five novas of spears that damage and stun surrounding enemies
12 450 Two cyclones that explode nearby enemies
13 520 Large explosions around the player that detonate corpses

It has 13 tiers of effects that it goes through on each kill count, so 100 kills you get arcing spears of damage that stun the stuff around you. The animated bows / tornado's all tank mobs / bosses to migrate damage if needed.

The explosions are pretty much 1 shotting entire groups and chain through it.

In short the belt is totally overpowered, or better rampage is and it would be great to see it being incorporated or tested by you.

Next up:

1) Inspired learning crimson jewel

It's basically a budget headhunter but in gem form.

What it does:

With 4 notables allocated in radius, when you kill a rare monster, you gain 1 of its modifiers for 20 seconds.

I use it in another build and frankly it picks up all kinds of buffs and can boost your survival + clear speed massively.

Notable buffs that really help out

1) Stealing 3k energy shield from mobs which with your 7k gives you a 10k hp pool, Stealing movement speed buffs that increases your movement by 100% all day long in maps. Enhanced damage and defense it steals all the time.

It's a extremely overpowered gem in my opinion and it would be interesting to see if you could get this to fit in your build. What it needs to have = 4 bigger nodes in a area surrounded to be active.

I would like to see what you find from this and how you look at it for this build. I am almost done with buying gear for the build and will level it up then. Thanks for the guide tho, can't wait for it.

"
Dragonsky8 escribió:
How do you deal reflect damage maps? I was thinking of switching the Jugg ascendency to an Elementalist ascendency. But is that costing a lot of defensive stats?

How you deal with ele reflect maps is rerolling them basically. It's the one thing the build can't really handle.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional