[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

nice build, i did she on poe version xbox and im happy. Thanks for share.

Here my pastebin with a development of build.

https://pastebin.com/3QwcBzFx

Ty and sorry my bad english. i'm a brazilian and not have fluence on english
hi!, I'm here just to post thank you for your build
I play your build from Act 1 to Uber Elder Kill :)
This is my second league so I'm not pro or anything.
But your guide is well written I can follow your concept
to the end of the game.

Mix and match gear for personal comfortable play style is fun.

In my opinion 2 skill for 2 propose is a right thing to do in this game.
Flicker and Molten Strike is that skill.

For other player who struggle with this build you need to read 'why'
he put something on this build instead of other thing.
and find alternative to fix your problem (I use 2 weapon and Kaom's heart
flicker don't even need 6 links to be fast clear, just focus on gearing
toward molten strike for end game)
And if you hit the wall, try to identify your problem
Mine is that all the DoT (bleeding, burning, and chaos)
easy fix with flask or pantheon.
With this build I just face tank nearly everything except some boss that have immune phase.

So.. this build is so good, I learn a lot and have a nice potential to clear everything with medium budget.

Nice build man!
Hey! I'm having some serious trouble with the T16 bosses. I've only tried Minotaur & Pheonix and I end up killing them after 5 deaths. I'm pretty sure I have the proper gear, and it should be slightly better than your budget build where it seemed you had no real issues killing Minotaur.

any recommendations? I'd really like tackle the other two T16 guardians and killing shaper my first time!

When it comes to farming T13-T15s I don't have any issues, aside from the random deaths to syndicate one shots.

I appreciate the help, not really sure what to link. Let me know!!
"
Overgarda escribió:
Hey! I'm having some serious trouble with the T16 bosses. I've only tried Minotaur & Pheonix and I end up killing them after 5 deaths. I'm pretty sure I have the proper gear, and it should be slightly better than your budget build where it seemed you had no real issues killing Minotaur.

any recommendations? I'd really like tackle the other two T16 guardians and killing shaper my first time!

When it comes to farming T13-T15s I don't have any issues, aside from the random deaths to syndicate one shots.

Well one thing that I noticed is that your Wildfire is in the wrong spot. It needs 40 strength in the proximity to activate it and where you have it, there's not enough strength to have it activated.

I would say start with checking that.
"
Solanales escribió:
"
Overgarda escribió:

Well one thing that I noticed is that your Wildfire is in the wrong spot. It needs 40 strength in the proximity to activate it and where you have it, there's not enough strength to have it activated.

Made the adjustment to my wildfire gem location.

The problem is I get to minotaur out of endurance charges then just get one shot. :/ I guess if everything else looks good then I'm fighting the boss incorrectly.

Been trying Vaal Grace too.
"
Overgarda escribió:
"
Solanales escribió:
"
Overgarda escribió:

Made the adjustment to my wildfire gem location.

The problem is I get to minotaur out of endurance charges then just get one shot. :/ I guess if everything else looks good then I'm fighting the boss incorrectly.

Been trying Vaal Grace too.

His burrow will one shot if you're right on the end of it. If you can dodge that, afterwards you should be able to face tank him pretty easily unless your map mods are giving you issues.
I love this build! I do not use Might of the Meek jewels because the cost is insane for a rather low benefit, I don't have a watcher's eye yet and I run Arctic Armor instead of the curse auras so I'm still lacking a bit in both damage and survivability, although I can still do up to T15 maps. In fact, all my jewels are still budget crap.

There's one thing I would like to add to compensate for the lack of %increased damage any Oro's build suffers from. There's a new veiled modifier: "Non-Vaal skills deal 51-60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention"

You can put this on gloves AND boots! Combined with a Vaal warchief (2x 9 seconds soul gain prevention) and Vaal Molten Shell (7 seconds) you can get over 100% increased damage against tougher enemies for 25 seconds by simply popping a Vaal skill one at a time. Increased Duration support extends soul gain prevention even further if you wish but even the standard duration should be enough to melt anything. You can also add Vaal Grace if you have a spare socket, to store even more uses.

Helps with both flickering and bossing.

The boot enchant "120% increased critical strike chance if you haven't crit recently" is enough to sustain Elemental Overload very reliably.

I don't use Blood Rage, in my opinion the attack speed isn't worth the degen. I already have a decent amount of attack speed though, enough to disregard mov speed on boots and just leap slam everywhere.
Editado por útlima vez por Tr0gledyte en 1 ene. 2019 12:50:10
Hi man,

so today i cleared Shaper for the first time in my life. Yeah, it may seem that its "nothing", but for me its a big thing. Betrayal is my first league playing from scratch. I am very happy for my shaper kill, never though i would ever kill him, as i still see myself as very noob player. I just wanted to thank you for such great build, fell in love with it since i started flickering in act 10 last league. So man, thank you very much, this build is awesome and i love it with my whole hearth. Thanks <3
Been wrecking content with this build, im probably around 400ex budget but either way let me know if you see any room for improvement. Thanks a ton for making this guide, Ive been a flicker fan since domination and I can finally play it again lol.
Hi, i really big fan of your build and want to play this.

And I have few questions.

1. I don't hate molten strikes, but sadly, that skill makes my graphic card 'molten' (too much FPS drop.). So i think i need to swap single target skill. How about Vaal dual strikes? yea, MS perform better and we can't get any benefit from physic dmg increasion to bleeding enenmies. i want to listen your opinion. (Even better if u recommend another single target skill.)
And if VDS is good to swap, what is the best 6-link for it?

2. Why did you choose ascendency champion node over slayer one?

Champion one gives you
- 10% chance fortify( i think you can have it most of time becuz your hits are so fast.)
- enemies take 20% increased damage
- 8% movement speed up
(i know 10% less damage taken from taunt affect anyone else, not you)

slayer one gives you
- culling strike ( 10% more dmg?)
- 20% increased damage while leeching
- keep leeching on full life

i think it's almost same aspect of DPS.

what's different is survivality.

infinite life leeching is always good i think, performing greatly.
And when we fight with endgame boss like uber elder, we must move anyway
so we need to use leap slam frequntly, and can get fortify most of time if linked. i know this is 1000 x inconvenient compared to Champion node but Almost other melee characters use this way to get fortify, sometimes even Chammpion.

is there any reason to choose Champion node?

i want to listen your opinion.

And always thanks for your good guide.

Editado por útlima vez por markmanship en 2 ene. 2019 10:39:38

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional