[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Thanks. I'll have a look at the chest and switch out my flammability for enfeeble for now.

Herald of ash is just sitting there leveling at the moment though. I don't use it - only Anger is running. I just find my regen is insanely low compared to what I see in your more recent videos.
hi, can a Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet with +2 Moltenstrike work with this build aswell?
Editado por útlima vez por iSiarra en 29 dic. 2018 23:14:08
"
KAJed escribió:
Thanks. I'll have a look at the chest and switch out my flammability for enfeeble for now.

Herald of ash is just sitting there leveling at the moment though. I don't use it - only Anger is running. I just find my regen is insanely low compared to what I see in your more recent videos.

With Impresence amulet we can use flammability and enfeeble together, since it reduces the mana reservation of flammability by 100%.

The high recovery is just from the life flask being used with the "panicked" mod on it. It adds roughly 700hp/sec without belly of the beast, which boosts it even more.

If you want even more recovery:

- Take passive "vitality void", it's recommended to drop it when damage is high but it may smooth things over for now. To get it can refund some of the int passives in the duelist area since they are only used for leveling.

- Take the pantheon "Soul of Arakaali" instead of "Soul of Lunaris". Upgrade it to get the "+50% increased life recovery if stopped taking damage over time recently". This will activate when immortal calls pops when blood rage is active, as it will count as stopping damage over time.

Neither of these two things were used in the latest videos, it may feel better though.

"
iSiarra escribió:
hi, can a Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet with +2 Moltenstrike work with this build aswell?

Yes of course, it's less tanky than the other options but at its current price you can't go wrong.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
Monhsaroh escribió:
"
svengetspumped escribió:
On a sidenote, whats the coolest weapon transfer skin for a 2h sword? They all look fairly boring

Dancing Dervish looks pretty good with weapon effects, all the really good ones are MTX though.

Gz belt! Did you ever annul the old one?

Ended up bricking it after I crafted the new one lol. Yea I skin xferred dancing dervish for now. I think it looks better than the mtx ones sadly.
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
hi, thx for all the effort you putting together,, but can you tell what i did wrong with my gear or skill tree? because my magma ball damage for molten strike is no where near yours in POB, so if you can take a look at it, that would be awesome, and there is my POB: https://pastebin.com/Ecy9Sjym

"
TeaAichSee escribió:
Trap build ! U show the build with ORO sword, in ur T16 mapping video u have other weapon.
There is no pastebin to see what items u have on, just trust what u say u have on, cause u dont hover over them. this is a trap build, and as far as lvl 67 after story ends and maps begins its a trash build...cannot finish T1 maps with it without getting 1shot from normal mobs.

What am i missing ? Should i buy some exalts with real money so i can actually be able to play the game ?

There's a few things you can do to make your character a lot better:

- The vaal ancestral warchief which you are using gives a damage boost only to melee, molten strike is counted as a projectile attack and gets almost no benefit from it. Please use ancestral protector.

- Put Enfeeble on Blasphemy setup. It's an incredibly powerful defensive layer and having it on a high level cast when damage taken setup make it activate only after you've taken 2000 damage. Since you only have 3000 hp right now, this isn't ideal as this powerful defensive layer would only activate when close to death.

- Fireborn jewel in the duelist starting area, this is missing out on a huge amount of damage.

- Without melee splash in flicker strike you aren't going to have a good time. Melee splash is a core support gem that makes flicker strike playable. This is probably the biggest reason the character feels unplayable.

- Using the wrong aura.

- Build cannot support 5 curses, due to a curse limit on enemy targets. Those 5 curses you're trying to use aren't doing anything.

Please try to follow the guide before flaming, or at least ask for help nicely.

Edit: About the weapon, I see why you're confused. In the 3.3 videos I've used a skin transfer to make the appearance into an "Edge of Madness" sword. This sword is awful and I don't recommend using it in actual combat, you can buy it if you want for 1 alch.

Im not in need of damage, but defense...but swithcing to ele hit build very soon, seen it rock the map. havent seen any flicker strike so far in game....
I JUST WANT ITEMS BACK THAT GAME STOLE FROM ME !
If i were to weapon swap for flicker and molten is there another 2h wep that I could usefor molten only that would be better than oros?
Hi, I am not sure if this was asked before and already replied to, but does the mark of the elder + shaper ring add dps to the current build that you have suggested?
Hey there, first of all I want to say thank you for this detailed guide on an absolutely amazing build. I am playing my second league now and I've been playing different Cyclone variations and traps before, but this build is just so much smoother and more fun to play for me, so again, cheers for creating this.

Now I was wondering though, since even with 95% chance to hit it feels like sometimes mobs just evade a lot, would it be possible to go for Resolute Technique instead of Elemental Overload? Theres 2 approaches to this, either keeping Whispers of Doom for the extra layer of defense Enfeeble provides or dropping it and going to the Celestial Judgement node, gaining another socket-slot and ending up with maybe even more damage overall but losing the additional curse.

Maybe my approach is horrible, im still learning, but any feedback is appreciated :)

Cheers

I'm having trouble killing endgame bosses. Someone mentioned killing Pure Xoph in 5-6 seconds, my dps just isn't there, it takes around 1 min to kill it. What am I missing other than helm enchant? Surely only that won't make the 55 seconds difference. I don't know what should I upgrade first. (Also the belt is kinda expensive to replace, stygian with same stats costs many ex)

https://pastebin.com/pfkSknEF

(Profile is public as well)
Editado por útlima vez por taylangur en 30 dic. 2018 18:48:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional