[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
svengetspumped escribió:
Crafted this belt today - I'm deeming the character done unless someone has a dmg/+1 gems loreweave to sell me lol. When poeninja updates I will post a link with what I feel as close to min/maxed as you can get in a league...

Nice belt! This is my poor man's attempt at a craft without having much currency. Was waiting to see how my other gear shapes up before I put anything else on it. Starting this build today.

You mentioned earlier you farm Elder Toxic Sewers because you can just hold it down and clear the whole thing instantly. Can you make a vid of a couple runs in a row of well rolled maps?
"
Monhsaroh escribió:

"
ZeroCloud escribió:
"
EdwardElric66 escribió:
Affect if i put the fliker in the weapon and the molten strike in the chest or no matter ?

I was wondering the same thing. Since the weapon is str/dex you would figure it is easier to get the flicker strike colors than the chest.

It really doesn't matter, it's recommended the way it is since it makes swapping in a Kaom's heart for content that doesn't use flicker strike possible, such as Uber Elder. I've personally never done this but I know some players like it.

Ok, thanks man
"
ZeroCloud escribió:
Nice belt! This is my poor man's attempt at a craft without having much currency. Was waiting to see how my other gear shapes up before I put anything else on it. Starting this build today.

You mentioned earlier you farm Elder Toxic Sewers because you can just hold it down and clear the whole thing instantly. Can you make a vid of a couple runs in a row of well rolled maps?

I knew I recognized your name from somewhere! modzBRO

Clearing full maps is largely about density. Put them chisels and sextants to work!
"Learn well the lessons that Wraeclast will teach you, Witch. It is your only hope of finding your way home."
My health is rather low - but I feel incredibly squishy at 87. I don't have a belly yet, nor the might of the meeks but I'm wondering what makes this build tanky from your end? What am I completely missing aside from a much higher health pool?
How does my items look for flicker?

I havent really found any problems so far, not after I got a hold of the Meek gems.

I personally use the boots with life and res and enchant cannot be frozen on because its a killer imo.
In what i should invest my next money?
Hi, I just hit level 88 with this build, it works pretty smoothly up to tier 12, but from tier 13+ I just get owned usually to bosses and syndicates.
both my Oro's and belly of the beast are 6 link, I runa Enfeeble and Flammability with blasphemy, fortify working, up to 4 undurance charges , capped resist and have 5,5k hp I really dont understand what im doing wrong.

if you have any idea what I might have screwed up please help.
and I dont seem to have any problems with damage. its just my survivability.
"
svengetspumped escribió:
On a sidenote, whats the coolest weapon transfer skin for a 2h sword? They all look fairly boring

Dancing Dervish looks pretty good with weapon effects, all the really good ones are MTX though.

Gz belt! Did you ever annul the old one?

"
KAJed escribió:
My health is rather low - but I feel incredibly squishy at 87. I don't have a belly yet, nor the might of the meeks but I'm wondering what makes this build tanky from your end? What am I completely missing aside from a much higher health pool?

While health could be significantly higher, it looks like the main problem is not using the enfeeble curse on blasphemy setup. Herald of ash is only used for leveling - we can drop it after getting Oro's sacrifice.

Also would really recommend using an orb of scouring on your current chest and using a high tier essence of greed on it, the possibility that it gets better is close to 100%.

"
ExiledMemphis escribió:
How does my items look for flicker?

I havent really found any problems so far, not after I got a hold of the Meek gems.

Looks really OP.

Could probably get an Atziri's promise with 15% of ele damage as extra chaos, shouldn't be too expensive and it would be an easy ~2% more damage over the one you're using.

"
In what i should invest my next money?

Divine belly up to higher life %. Since you're so overcapped on resist too, could replace the stygian you're using with one that has less resists and better life and % increased elemental damage with attacks.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
Dotanot escribió:
Hi, I just hit level 88 with this build, it works pretty smoothly up to tier 12, but from tier 13+ I just get owned usually to bosses and syndicates.
both my Oro's and belly of the beast are 6 link, I runa Enfeeble and Flammability with blasphemy, fortify working, up to 4 undurance charges , capped resist and have 5,5k hp I really dont understand what im doing wrong.

if you have any idea what I might have screwed up please help.
and I dont seem to have any problems with damage. its just my survivability.

Character tab is set to hidden.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Hi, im the Dotanot guy.
My character is here.
dont mind my boots I kinda wasted all the currency I had so I completely broke.
but let me know what is the problem with my build so ill know for what to save next :), sorry for the inconvinience

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional