[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Sorry for the long post guys but i'll appreciate if you read and provide some feedback :D

Spoiler
Tinkering around with PoB i noticed Blood Rage doesn't do much for as after 85-90lvl the same seems to be the case for Enchance gem which also makes dealing with mana really hard and provides only 1-2% Evade according to PoB. So does anyone have any recommendations on other gems to replace those ? I was thinking increased duration of Immortal call to replace Enchance or Blood Rage but not sure about the 2nd one. The increased duration seems good option alternarive to having 4 instead of 5 Endurance charges.

Also i managed to get Rare Boots that have essentialy the same stats as Atziri's boots but have 2-4% less spell dodge and 1-2% less Evade chance which seems to have no impact on sirvivability atleast on paper i havent tried them yet but provide Double 40+% resists which seems good alternative to spending 5+ ex per belt and ring to get good res.

Beaides all that this is the best build i've played so far and after getting propper passives and stuffs i've been unable to die for days now which is what i love and hasn't happened to me with any other build i've played.
Editado por útlima vez por zamyt en 3 ene. 2019 13:56:55
"
themightyevil escribió:

Found this thing, if I crafted life on it, do you think this would be worth using for the cast on damage taken setup, allowing the ice golem to also inflict blind?

Would lose too many other good stats such as the added fire damage to ignited enemies or attack speed, one abyss jewel with % chance to blind is all we really need.

"
Ok so I re rolled yesterday from my slayer flicker to this and I'm enjoying it so far. I got the Flammability necklace I think I must be doing something wrong in terms of mana as when I run anger and the other curse (can't remember name) I have 70 mana left and I'm always running out of mana and end up just standing there and dying. I noticed in my tree I haven't taken he mana/life leech at the bottom, would this be enough to sustain my flicker? Also my character is here, any items I should prioritize getting next? I can get a real cheap and pretty crap MS enchant help for around 2ex and I've yet to start on my MS gear so any advice currently would be appreciated. Also should I be going up to the + 1 to curses straight away? I'm using the warlords mark on hit ring so get endurance charges from that, would it be worthwhile choosing a different ascendancy or just stick how is for the accuracy? Thank you

To add on to what another poster said, due to curse limit the build can only support 2 curses. The warlords mark curse is currently inactive as it is being immediately overwritten by the 2 curses on blasphemy.

Things to prioritize:

- Bleed immunity flask

- Watcher's eye (anger)

- Better gloves, get some with "Added fire damage against burning enemies", not just "Added fire damage". Spiked gloves also aren't good since the melee bonus does not apply to molten strike projectiles.

"
GATYGUN escribió:
I would like to see what you find from this and how you look at it for this build. I am almost done with buying gear for the build and will level it up then. Thanks for the guide tho, can't wait for it.

Hey Gaty!

Thank you for the post. First let me say that rampage and inspired learning are both great. They weren't included in the guide as the goal was to create a set of gear which could be used in all circumstances. Rampage and inspired learning are both very strong for mapping but at times very unpredictable, sometimes dangerous and fairly useless for endgame bosses. If your goal is just to demolish maps though they are very good.

Bisco's would be a huge HP loss, I recommend using "Wyrmsign" gauntlets instead as they come with good HP and give easy rampage. Just be careful with what gems you put in there as it could increase the mana cost substantially. Worth noting that since these gloves are so common and demand for them is low, you can get some really cool corrupts on them for very cheap.

For inspired learning we would put it on the right side of the tree near acrobatics, take Survivalist and Acuity and drop some damage nodes.

"
zamyt escribió:
Sorry for the long post guys but i'll appreciate if you read and provide some feedback :D

Spoiler
Tinkering around with PoB i noticed Blood Rage doesn't do much for as after 85-90lvl the same seems to be the case for Enchance gem which also makes dealing with mana really hard and provides only 1-2% Evade according to PoB. So does anyone have any recommendations on other gems to replace those ? I was thinking increased duration of Immortal call to replace Enchance or Blood Rage but not sure about the 2nd one. The increased duration seems good option alternarive to having 4 instead of 5 Endurance charges.

Also i managed to get Rare Boots that have essentialy the same stats as Atziri's boots but have 2-4% less spell dodge and 1-2% less Evade chance which seems to have no impact on sirvivability atleast on paper i havent tried them yet but provide Double 40+% resists which seems good alternative to spending 5+ ex per belt and ring to get good res.

Beaides all that this is the best build i've played so far and after getting propper passives and stuffs i've been unable to die for days now which is what i love and hasn't happened to me with any other build i've played.

Thanks for the feedback Zamyt,

Blood rage is used to deal with maps that have the "enemies have % chance to avoid elemental ailments" mod. Without igniting enemies we can't flicker, this allows us to run them.

Concerning enhance, vaal grace is a great alternative.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
Monhsaroh escribió:

"
zamyt escribió:

Spoiler

Thanks for the feedback Zamyt,

Blood rage is used to deal with maps that have the "enemies have % chance to avoid elemental ailments" mod. Without igniting enemies we can't flicker, this allows us to run them.

Concerning enhance, vaal grace is a great alternative.

Yes i figured that much out :D and i still keep my blood rage socketed cuz i'm not sure what else to use for most maps except the ones mentioned.

What about enchance what should i replace it with ? The main problem for now is with Enchance i get 87 unreserved mana which is bad for flicker costing 47 maybe after some more lvles if i get some mana rols on rings altouh i'm not lookin for mana it will be better but even then enchance doesn't seem to do much :D.

Quality for flamability only increases ignite duration which is worthless and for Enfeeble on bosses doesn't do anything for normal mobs is 1-2% evade chance according to PoB so to me Enchance rly feels worthless.

So what would your 2nd suggestion besides Vaal Grace be ? And what do you think about those boots i mentioned. I am currently working on getting Uber lab 120% Crit chance enchant cuz EO doesn't feel like it has enough up time.

And last thing i would appreciate it if you check out my char and give me your opinion on it.

Edit: Also i wanted to ask you do we still use 2 Wildfire jewels since on the tooltip it says limited to 1. Does that mean the molted strike bonuses are limited to 1 but we still get more Increased Fire damage ? Because i've seen you tell ppl in some replies to get a 2nd Wildfire.
Editado por útlima vez por zamyt en 3 ene. 2019 15:21:51
Hello, i have been playing this build and i love it but i got a quick question, why not take Holy fire since its close?

I dont find the attack speed nodes and the Harrier nod quite good, im going for the 38 % fire.cold.lightning (due to might of the meek) instead since with 5 frenzy + totem my attack speed is more than enough especially on a 15 % Oros.

Another thing are the gloves, i have been using ones with the 18% projectile damage and attack speed instead of the burning evasion ones mainly because gloves dont have good enchants from lab.

Like these for example , http://prntscr.com/m2pwrw

Take the base as example since these arent good but to give the idea.

Thanks a lot for yout time and i love your build having fun blasting content with it.

Also, vaal grace is a blessing!

"
LivingHitokiri escribió:
Hello, i have been playing this build and i love it but i got a quick question, why not take Holy fire since its close?

I dont find the attack speed nodes and the Harrier nod quite good, im going for the 38 % fire.cold.lightning (due to might of the meek) instead since with 5 frenzy + totem my attack speed is more than enough especially on a 15 % Oros.

Another thing are the gloves, i have been using ones with the 18% projectile damage and attack speed instead of the burning evasion ones mainly because gloves dont have good enchants from lab.

Like these for example , http://prntscr.com/m2pwrw

Take the base as example since these arent good but to give the idea.

Thanks a lot for yout time and i love your build having fun blasting content with it.

Also, vaal grace is a blessing!

My understanding and PoB is that the projectile damage gloves still provide less damage and DPS then the burning ones and also only molten strike benefits from the projectile gloves. And about holy fire the shortest path to it is 4 nodes and from what i see on PoB it isn't a big damage spike. If you find something to sacrifice for it then you can take it if you want. https://imgur.com/a/vKBFm4M
Editado por útlima vez por zamyt en 3 ene. 2019 15:39:48
"
Monhsaroh escribió:
snip

Thanks for the advice mate.

Loving the build! Thanks for a very well written guide. For the record, here's my current gear. I'm able to breeze through all maps and betrayal/bosses/shaper etc is no issue even only at level 90 and without the MS enchantment. Next step is Uber Elder once I can get my lazy ass to get his lazy ass to spawn but I don't anticipate any issues.

If I could make one suggestion though it would be to really highlight the importance of the blind abyssal gem:

Once you have decent gear this guy right here is the real key to boss survivability and what allows the AFK tanking if minotaur you see in the guide.
Editado por útlima vez por Synercid en 3 ene. 2019 23:48:23
Hi, is it possible to remake this build in MF version?
If yes, show me how to do this, please.
Death™
Hello guys. Whats about gangs momentum with +40% damage against ignited enemies?
So am I the only one who thinks these veiled mods are a good idea? Don't mind the gems, I'm messing around a bit/leveling.

I don't know the exact math but popping a Vaal skill instantly gives me like 40% more tooltip damage. This also affects the MS projectiles. The effect is, from my anecdotal experience, definitely more powerful than a Watcher's eye, or flat damage against burning enemies on gloves, because Oro's Sacrifice already has high base damage and we lack %increased damage. It's like popping 3 stacking sulphur flasks without requiring a flask slot.

These two mods alone give roughly the same effect as the Fireborn jewel. Or the same effect as high % damage rolls on your rings/belt/amulet.

I'd almost say it's overkill and with a Vaal Warchief and Vaal Molten Shell I can store 3 uses of it, or 24 seconds total. Vaal Grace would add a 4th use.
Editado por útlima vez por Tr0gledyte en 4 ene. 2019 8:47:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional