The Apocalypse Mystery Box

if ggg takes away decoration and put it in a separate box and disallows duplicate items (can be a check box if someone wants it for some reason) I am all in. but i see myself getting half of decoration and another 3x gloves or some crap. not worth it but looks good, not a gambler tho
nice
Big compliments to the designers. Both wasteland and automaton looks great. At first I thought both theme's doesn't really fit together due to the big contrast between them. But they proved me wrong by showing me the combined ones. It really looks great. However Im not going to buy it. I've learned from the mistakes buying these sin/inno boxes ending up with 3x gloves, 4 heralds and a thousand babies.
Editado por útlima vez por MyBallsOnYaChin en 3 jun. 2018 3:30:37
Automaton herald effect omg :O
Can't purchase anything, because of Xsolla... I ain't making an account in some third party website just for this. So many people have moaned about this (rightfully so) and you still haven't fixed it.

These look somewhat cool, but overpriced as usual. I mean the price of a triple A game (62 usd) for 1 pair of wings? Lmao...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Editado por útlima vez por Paldamus en 3 jun. 2018 5:28:14
fuck you
rip my money
Was expecting a post on the effect on the acquisitions on MTX and Mystery Box Prices (either changes to pricing model or a justification to why you think it's right tokeep the current model), but I guess this is likely the 1st inclination that the acquisition isn't going to change your pricing model......

I have to say that given how transparent you've been in the past about even minor things, a lack of transparency here will in itself say a lot.... but hey, as if you read forum posts at all, fingers crossed redditers mention this in some capacity for those of us that don't bother with reddit.

Money speaks louder than words, so here's to hoping more people speak with their money till an open discussion happens.
Not a fan of Mystery Boxes. I feel bad for wasting money on Sin and Innoncence and not getting just 1 item I wanted. To be honest I'd rather pay more points per box not knowing what I'd get then getting duplicates that are absolutely useless (not tradable / sold for points / whatever).

Compliments to development team for great design though.
BboyDeyo
https://imgur.com/RjITSC4
I love those. But I love the song in the video too.
What is that weird projectile effect with the bow in the video close to the end? I haven't quite seen it in game thus far

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional