The Apocalypse Mystery Box

Ok well. Until now i was being addicted to every mystery box that came out. Now im cured. Am i the only one who really dislikes this non shiny things? Im waiting for sin wings to come tk the store to combine them with my 4 purity wings kek.

This league is the first i will not spent my money for. First...
real nice, will get some
You messed up

Automaton would have been perfect for a Golem or Arc MTX.
Had there been a Automaton Arc MTX in there i would be able to justify buying a 1000 boxes just to get 1 thing again.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
Decided to use my supporter pack points on these.

What a colossal mistake that was. 2 of the same pet, 2 of the same horns, worthless decorations (and multiple of the same one), 2 of the same gloves, and a cloak.

I don't know why this shit is becoming so common, but I'm done with it. I could've gotten everything I wanted by just waiting and buying it when it comes out on the shop, but instead I decided to see what would happen and I was totally screwed over.

This business model is not consumer friendly at all. You end up feeling worse almost every time you finish opening boxes.
Too much gambling in my eyes, don´t like this mystery box stuff because of that.

But would buy all MTX, I hope (and I´m quite sure) they will be selled normally in the shop some time after the actual league. ;-)
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Oh look, more lootboxes.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
Those Automaton wings are very cool. And I'm pretty sure the video shows they have extra animations when a skill is used.

Combined set looks silly IMO xD

But hey, I won't be buying a single mystery box anyway coz, at the end of the day, it's economically dumb. Just go and watch some youtube videos of privileged people unpacking hundreds of dollaridoos worth of these boxes and you'll see what I mean.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
YESSS - I had a feeling somethings great was coming.
AWESOME WORK on this one GGG!!!

Reading the first paragraph of the announcement, my first thought was "is it April 1st?". I honestly thought it was a Fallout joke / reference xD

On a more serious note, not a fan of the whole "gambling" thing. Let's be honest, it is what it is. I'll also just leave this here with no further comment:

Spoiler
"
JeffHopkins escribió:
"
Firefly00 escribió:
Again, kudos to GGG for actually having the integrity and intestinal fortitude to list out the odds of receiving a particular rarity of reward (I assume that once rarity is 'decided', the reward is then equally likely to be any of the items of that rarity)... and incidentally shaming all other devs/publishers who refuse to do so.

"Integrity and intestinal fortitude" for changing the way they did it, totes coincidentally around the time they started working with China who has strict laws about such things. yikes
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
THE MUSIC is fcking awsome!
Rewelacja.
Pozdrowienia dla Kamila
Editado por útlima vez por DedeX en 3 jun. 2018 2:48:31

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional