The Apocalypse Mystery Box

God damnit. Take my money already. *sighs*
Am i the only one saying and asking
Where is Automoton Arc?
O_O
Amazing Mystery Box. Well done!
Nothing really caught my eye. Gonna wait for the Sin stuff to hit the shelves.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
DEADPOOL armour
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Firefly00 escribió:
Again, kudos to GGG for actually having the integrity and intestinal fortitude to list out the odds of receiving a particular rarity of reward (I assume that once rarity is 'decided', the reward is then equally likely to be any of the items of that rarity)... and incidentally shaming all other devs/publishers who refuse to do so.

"Integrity and intestinal fortitude" for changing the way they did it, totes coincidentally around the time they started working with China who has strict laws about such things. yikes
Looks amazing GGG!

Automation wings + Kitava gear :)

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Editado por útlima vez por DreadLordAvatar en 2 jun. 2018 19:54:17
Hum i really like the look of the Wasteland stuff, but the Mecha/RedNeon look of Automaton is really out of PoE univers imo :S.
The wasteland one fits the act 7-8 with the desert Part but, the other its like if you had a deal with StarWars, really weird choice.

The olders Mix/Combination was like opposing 2elements, Dark and Light, Fire and Ice, but this one is like mixing pizzas and muffins. Not so tasty.
Hype!
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional