The Apocalypse Mystery Box

那個 Automaton Wings 雖然很酷炫...但是阿超有 騰訊味的...!
Hell YEAH!
amazing MTXs and the HO ones... OH BOY OH BOY!!! ♥_♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
JeffHopkins escribió:
"Integrity and intestinal fortitude" for changing the way they did it, totes coincidentally around the time they started working with China who has strict laws about such things. yikes

While true, they remain a step above such nonsense as only doing so in China proper, or (as I understand to be the case with Blizzard) trying semantics to weasel out of disclosure. It would be very interesting, I think, to get on-the-record answers from various companies as to why they think customers have no right/need to know the odds.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Mechs of Exile.

I like it, but please, either add a ton more colors and just embrace mechs, or leave them away from PoE. Cool as heck, though. Will buy when they're NOT IN FREAKING MYSTERY BOXES.
[Removed text. Double-posted.]
Editado por útlima vez por Mistform en 2 jun. 2018 20:36:31
I see all the effort went into making more mystery box rewards (and damn it if some of them don't look amazing!). No wonder the challenge rewards are so lacking this league...
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
Mystery boxes suck.

But, I get it. Gambling has always been a good source of income for the house.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I am digging the Raptor and the portals...hard. Gonna go for the combined armor, looks cooler then either individual. Interesting theme...the future of Wraeclast was put into motion by the Arnold.
Dang that Darth Maul helm looks pretty sweet.
Bought like 10-15 mystery boxes last league, got shit common items.. Was not excited on this leagues mystery box, buys one, gets wings.. GGG RNG!

(wings were the automation wings..)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional