The Apocalypse Mystery Box

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like it was loosely inspired by the Fallout series?
Robotic theme on POE ? Doesn't fit with the game.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I am I love with your video making skills,
Especially this one...
The whole terminator versus wasteland survivor theme is amazing.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Best Mystery Box ever !!!!
Westland looks amazing :)
ing: Sehemyr
Results out of 21 boxes (21 x 30 pts = 630 points spent)

For the first time, I've got a feeling that GGG didn't scam me on "mystery boxes" :)

Avg value per 1 box ~ 116 pts

Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 3 jun. 2018 8:16:31
"
zaraki999 escribió:
Why Not Free?? Tencent pay... GGG need no more suporrter pack or mystery box ... !!!

Why the heck would their mystery boxes be free? you on the spectrum mate?
"
Aias_o_Telamonios escribió:
Robotic theme on POE ? Doesn't fit with the game.

it goes with the theme of this league, its all about time, past present and future... derp
cool stuff, not going to buy anyway.
Editado por útlima vez por Jurka en 3 jun. 2018 9:09:42
The automaton portal is just insane and really good loooking armour sets
My first thought: Forum of the wrong game?

But then I put a thought on how Aztlan, Spanish Medival, Wasteland, Cyper-Robots connect with the ancient world of Wreaclast and figured that GGG is preparing the plot for 4.0...

Don't read any further if you don't want to know the secret plot behind.
Spoiler
The Cylons are attacking Wreaclast and only the Avangers can save it (Act 11). So every character has to join shield (Act 12) to find out that the spanish inquisition used time travel in incursion to take control of the transformers (Act 13), which then modified the cylons' master directive (through time travel of course). In the end, it turnes out that the spanish inquistion was infiltrated by the Aztlans (Act 14), who secretly serve the order of Godzilla worshiping an incarnation of Kitava (modified through time travel). The final boss (Act 15) will be Batman transformed into Robcop riding Godzilla. Both are shooting with laserbeams out of their eyes and the characters get supported by the Jedi Order and the Nyan Cat. Finally, all but the characters die through a disturbance in the force cause by insane hackers modifying the PoE game code before its release. The latter will be announced officially as being the first meta plot for all playing meta builds. The game continious with existing map content like usual (no changes planed because racers don't care about plot).
Btw., the first league will be "Revenge" introducing mad gamers fighting the hackers in unique maps with timers and the characters have to kill both before one side wins to get more loot then they every can carry.
With 4.0 the PoE will also renamed into EoP (End of Path).
I think this is a genue idea never implemented by anyone else. So, I am super excited and can't wait. Hype!1!11!

Disclaimer:
Spoiler
No offense intended. Just kidding. ;-)
Thanks for reading and enjoy playing/developing the game.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional