The Apocalypse Mystery Box

"
Aias_o_Telamonios escribió:
Robotic theme on POE ? Doesn't fit with the game.

Have You seen Factory during story mode? PLace where You get that substance with Basilisk blood. Highgate second time i think. There are machines and industrial things. Also Rapture device and instalation around.

IMHO they fir but in some places, not everywhere. Such desing might be the signal that GGG is plannig something big like cataclysm (literally nuke one or similar in effect) or something like that. But im probably expecting to much.

And yes it smells postnuclearapo as hell.

Not a fan MBoxes. I have two pairs of Innocence gloves - never again.
While the automation armour looks cool and all, I feel their sci-fi look does not fit Path Of Exile. Just my humble opinion.
Booo Mystery Boxes but nice trailer!
... is not a troll
first time i donated for boxes. so,last 9 boxes gave me 2 skill effects (ok) and 7 shit things. Well...now i understood why people hate lootboxes :D
I didnt watched trailer before and now i did, because post above ;)

And im really really really hoping that this is some kind of introduction to future expantions. Like now we time travel and do shit in past. So maby our actions will produce unseen effectc on world? And automaton invasion on Wastelands (wherever that should be - destroyed Wreclast/Oriath or Nagmakanui or wahtever it is spelled) but then something happened - magick thaumaturgy in some way created hybrids that are out of controll and gointo thhjrou Wasteland and automaton worlds. Hell i would play something like that :D
both mtx series (wasteland and automaton) totally hit my nerve. and they also look amazing.

cyberpunk ftw :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Some of these MTXes look really cool!

Too bad I can't buy the specific things I want from these for another 3-4 months because they're only available via lootboxes. :-(

Lootboxes suck when you only want a specific thing and keep getting duplicates of stuff you don't want.

Since I learned that some folks are prone to compulsive buying of lootboxes until they get what they want, spending more money than they intended/can afford to, I've grown to dislike them even more. It's a predatory business practice that studios such as GGG should step away from, because you're better than this.
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
An Error Occurred
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.

Thanks for your patience!///////////////////////////////SHOP IS BROKEN
Cool Stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Wow that trailer was amazing. Especially loved the opening!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional