[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

I don't mind quicker playstyles or flask management it's just relaxed in the sense that I'm not getting killed out of the blue up to multiple times per map. I think I will give this build a try though, reave looks fun to play and while I had not so great experiences using leap slam whirling blades looks like a useful dodge which will make bossing alot easier. Thank you for taking the time to reply. o/
@Guffing have you ever played around with shaped ring + mark of the elder?

Also upgraded my rings a little.. not quite perfect yet but I just cant seem to find good steel rings -
Editado por útlima vez por srslyFaileR en 10 sept. 2018 19:35:04
OK, I hope this next qiestion us not as dumb, as the last one :)

I also am havio#ng mana problems.. or will have.

I am using Thief´s Torment atm, because there would not be much Flurryubg for me without it ^^

The life and Mana Leech on it are great. Are you sure that mana leech note will compensate for that?
I know I am giving up quite some damage this way, but so far I am having no problems killing things.. just surviving isn´t easy sometimes ;)
Hi, i am trying to understand why you are doing 6x my damage. I was comparing ur POB with my char and even swapped ur gear into my char, but still doing 3x less damage. Having trouble with bossfight already at t11/t12 because bf isnt doing enough damage and as mentioned reave damage is 5 times less than ur mapping damage. (have made sure to check frenzy/power charges, flasks and so on in POB under calc)

Could you take a look at my char and help out with some advice :(?
Editado por útlima vez por Daglash en 10 sept. 2018 22:20:59
Thanks for your answer with Herald of Ice.

I made some serious gear upgrading and our build feels much better now. Feel like i'm sitting on lots of DPS, so i will pick up defensive notes in my skilltree for the next level ups because damage isnt a problem now.

Will buy a pseudo 5/6l for clearskill soon and flasks like you said in your guide!

i just have a few questions left:

- While mapping, i generate maybe 4 or 5 power charges for a whole map. Is this normal or am i doing something wrong?

- Can you have a quick look at my gear? should be ok now, or? :-)

Thank you!

"
lnvisibleone escribió:
I don't mind quicker playstyles or flask management it's just relaxed in the sense that I'm not getting killed out of the blue up to multiple times per map. I think I will give this build a try though, reave looks fun to play and while I had not so great experiences using leap slam whirling blades looks like a useful dodge which will make bossing alot easier. Thank you for taking the time to reply. o/

Gl and hf with the Build, feel free to drop by again if you have any problems/questions :)

"
srslyFaileR escribió:
@Guffing have you ever played around with shaped ring + mark of the elder?

Also upgraded my rings a little.. not quite perfect yet but I just cant seem to find good steel rings -

Yep, I have. It's pretty good, but rares usually reach higher Levels. Gotta compare it in PoB yourself, maybe it's worth it if Rares are hard to find.
That said, that Diamon Ring is preeeeetty juicy :D

"
ThngsLikeThis escribió:
OK, I hope this next qiestion us not as dumb, as the last one :)

I also am havio#ng mana problems.. or will have.

I am using Thief´s Torment atm, because there would not be much Flurryubg for me without it ^^

The life and Mana Leech on it are great. Are you sure that mana leech note will compensate for that?
I know I am giving up quite some damage this way, but so far I am having no problems killing things.. just surviving isn´t easy sometimes ;)

Haha, don't worry mate :D
The Mana Leech is enough. You do realize I played this Build for quite some time, same with everyone else here :P

Also, it's not Leech on Thiefs Torment, its gain on Hit. Go get a proper Claw with LGoH as an implicit, it's super strong.
Actually a Wasp Nest will probably be a DPS Increase over your current Claw. Like I said, can't use PoB over here, but I'm almost sure. PDPS is about the same, but way better Crit and some more Accuracy.

Other than that, your Gear and Tree looks good. Just replace that Thiefs Torment with 2 Rares, and probably get a Wasp Nest, and go get your Uber Lab one day (fill out those Claw Nodes after!) :)

Hope I could alleviate your Fears :P

"
Daglash escribió:
Hi, i am trying to understand why you are doing 6x my damage. I was comparing ur POB with my char and even swapped ur gear into my char, but still doing 3x less damage. Having trouble with bossfight already at t11/t12 because bf isnt doing enough damage and as mentioned reave damage is 5 times less than ur mapping damage. (have made sure to check frenzy/power charges, flasks and so on in POB under calc)

Could you take a look at my char and help out with some advice :(?

Hey mate, thanks for dropping by :)

Sadly I can't use PoB on this Laptop I have with me on Vacation. So I can't really check.
But theoretically, if you copy my Tree, Gear and Settings, you should have exactly the same DPS :P Probably frogot to tick some Boxes, forgot Quality on Gems, etc. and it all added up.

As for how to improve your Damage:
Your Rares are horrible. I stress this multiple times in the Gear Segment, but upgrading Rings, Amulet and Belt is HUGE. Just use the low budget Trade Links and get some with WED.

Mind if I ask how people miss that? I stress the importance of Rares in the Stat Priority, and say 2 times to upgrade them in the progression Gear, and once in the Endgame Gear.
But still it's something that many people don't do with this Build, and then arrive here and wonder why their Damage sucks.

No offense obviously, you sometimes just miss stuff. It's a really long Guide. But I tried to make sure it's extra hard to miss :P

Also, the Curse on Hit Setup would help you for mapping DPS.
Same for a Totem and Frostbomb, whoch are huge DPS increases and you also don't have for some reason :P

Hope that gives you a point to start from :)

"
OberstGruber escribió:
Thanks for your answer with Herald of Ice.

I made some serious gear upgrading and our build feels much better now. Feel like i'm sitting on lots of DPS, so i will pick up defensive notes in my skilltree for the next level ups because damage isnt a problem now.

Will buy a pseudo 5/6l for clearskill soon and flasks like you said in your guide!

i just have a few questions left:

- While mapping, i generate maybe 4 or 5 power charges for a whole map. Is this normal or am i doing something wrong?

- Can you have a quick look at my gear? should be ok now, or? :-)

Thank you!

Cool that your Situation improved a bit :)

As for the PC while mapping: that depends on your Crit Chance. For whatever Reason you don't use a Diamond Flask. This is a crit Build, and every Crit Build needs a Diamond Flask. Go get one, and keep it active while mapping.
Gives you way more Crit, reliable Shatters and more Powercharges.

As for your Gear: yep, looks OK now. Just the Helmet with Reave is needed, it is ESSENTIAL for mapping :P BF is a bit shitty for mapping.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/zakBLRS4
Any of these basically. Or one without Inc AoE if you want to go cheaper.
That said, this Trade Link is also in the Guide. So always go check there :)

Other than that, throw that Quicksilver away for a Diamon Flask, and replace at least one Life Flask with a Quartz or Stibnite. Ideally you don't need any Life Flasks tho.

Gl and hf with the Build mate :)
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 11 sept. 2018 4:59:56
Thanks again, Guffin. :)
Yeah, I misworded that... it came to my mind when I actually shut down the PC and was to tired to even reboot and change that from leech to gain on hit ;)

Wasp Nest is actually an improvement.
I am working on uber Lab.. 3 Trials to go ^^

Claw Nodes are the next thing.. I might do that once I get to the ranger start.

Thanks again for your time and answer.

nvm
Editado por útlima vez por Daglash en 11 sept. 2018 13:02:58
Well, I had a lot of changes today, bought the Stygian, and a 2 Abyss socketed Tombfist along with quite a few rares, because I had to push resistances around.
And yeah, I got 2 rings now.. with room 4 improvement XD

Mapping feels nice and soft.. but now there is still a HUGE problem left.
The best equip and a phenomal build... won´t compensate for the fact that I am a movement-gimp. ^^
When they implemented the lab, I was about to puke ;)
That felt so bad.. only trumped by the announcement of an "Uber"-Lab ^^
I always hated Jump'n'Runs ;)
I am getting old, hand-eye coordination is an alien concept to me.. and I am having no clue how to get thru Uber-Lab.

You can´t even "cheat", cause Lab-Services can kill bosses for you, but can´t carry yout fat body around ;)

Anyway... I´ll stay away from it for the rest of the day and try to earn more currency... will need a 6-link soon ^^

Hope you are having a nice one!
regards,
Rick

(Oh yeah... and no big Mana probs.. so you were right once again ;)

Is there any difference between
Hypothermia
or
Innervate
when i'm trying to buy a pseudo 6l helmet? Thanks for your help!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional