[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

What should my 5 link be if I don't have a 6L
If I got it right, the Gems for the 6-link are listed in order of importance.
So you drop the last one.
Just want to thank you for this awesome build + guide AND your help!

Did my UberLab yesterday - first i dodged Izaros hits. At the final stage i realized, that i can easy face tank him :-)

Nevermind this post, I'll just keep leveling and not bother you with stupid questions :p
Editado por útlima vez por Ishamz en 13 sept. 2018 11:43:05
"
OberstGruber escribió:
Just want to thank you for this awesome build + guide AND your help!

Did my UberLab yesterday - first i dodged Izaros hits. At the final stage i realized, that i can easy face tank him :-)

Glad to hear it's going well for you :D Big gz on the Lab!

Your Gear looks pretty damn on Point now!
From now on it's all about upgrading Rares from time to time, and maybe getting some pieces for a bossing Set sometime.

Hope you continue having a good time :)

"
Surfinn escribió:
Question:

Is the Life on Hit implicit better than % of physical damage leeched as life?

Thanks again for all your work.

Yes, LGoH is incredibly strong.
It is the most desirable Implicit, but if you find a way better Claw for a similar price, I'd still consider it.

Other than that, your Tree and Gear looks very ok now. I'd just still recommend to grab some Rings with WED, the current ones really aren't too good.

Sry for the late reply, we did a lot of Stuff the past days :D

"
MicoXD escribió:
What should my 5 link be if I don't have a 6L

Melee Phys, but as ThngsLikeThis said: that's explained in the Guide :)

"
Ishamz escribió:
Nevermind this post, I'll just keep leveling and not bother you with stupid questions :p

Nooo, don't :D
Sometimes I get fed up a bit with questions that are already answered in the Guide, but I get that you can miss Stuff in that wall of text easily.
And I enjoy helping if I can :)

I remember seeing your Post on my Phone before you Edited it. You said you had trouble doing even T2 Maps?
A few things to cover here:
I'd recommend for your Tree to look like this:
www.poeurl.com/b5hD
for now. Should be better.

As for your Gear: you don't need that Mana Flask. Go get a Diamond Flask instead. I'd also recommend dropping at least one Life Flask for a Quartz Flask, and then when you're more comfotable you drop the last one as well.
Get 1 Socket Tombfists, and chuck a Murderous Eye Jewel with Life in there. 9% + 5% ones should be very cheap this time of the League. That's a tremendous DPS Upgrade and should have nice Life as well.

I see you replaced your Rings now, I think. The new ones have WED, but at this point you don't really need that. A Diamond Flask, the new Tree, and a Tombfist will carry your Damage for quite some time.
Rather get some Rings with Life on them, you probably need it.

Hope that gives you some points to start from :)
Hey there!

Soo I've tried some stuff today cuz I was kinda bored, just posting them here in case anyone is interested:

I tried respeccing to jugg / raider using abyssus + loreweave for some INSANE single target dps (uElder died in under 2 mins) while still having "decent" survivability. I didnt miss overleech too much honestly and dps was insane but it just didn't quite feel right. Bit too risky for me personally, although it destroyed bosses lmao.

Rn I'm trying out the molten strike variant posted below the main guide and tbh its looking reeeeally good. DPS feels better than with BF and since I dont map much I dont really miss reave all too much. Went for a loreweave with it sitting at 6.2k hp rn. Not sure about loreweave yet but Ill just test and see how it does for me. Can always go back to a belly.

New MS gear im trying out rn (anything not listed is the same as in my other BF setup):

Missing a crit hatred watchers (using a good rare instead rn)

Managed to actually balance all 3 res as well.. Ill try it for a few days. I still got all the other stuff in my chest so I can swap around as much as I want (:
Editado por útlima vez por srslyFaileR en 13 sept. 2018 16:26:46
"
srslyFaileR escribió:
Hey there!

Soo I've tried some stuff today cuz I was kinda bored, just posting them here in case anyone is interested:
Spoiler

I tried respeccing to jugg / raider using abyssus + loreweave for some INSANE single target dps (uElder died in under 2 mins) while still having "decent" survivability. I didnt miss overleech too much honestly and dps was insane but it just didn't quite feel right. Bit too risky for me personally, although it destroyed bosses lmao.

Rn I'm trying out the molten strike variant posted below the main guide and tbh its looking reeeeally good. DPS feels better than with BF and since I dont map much I dont really miss reave all too much. Went for a loreweave with it sitting at 6.2k hp rn. Not sure about loreweave yet but Ill just test and see how it does for me. Can always go back to a belly.

New MS gear im trying out rn (anything not listed is the same as in my other BF setup):

Missing a crit hatred watchers (using a good rare instead rn)

Managed to actually balance all 3 res as well.. Ill try it for a few days. I still got all the other stuff in my chest so I can swap around as much as I want (:

Hey mate, great to see you testing stuff out :)

I tried Jugg myself. But ye, the Survivability from Overleech is hard to beat. And the Endurance Charge generation is not reliable enough IMO to justify an Abyssus.
Abyssus is obviously rather insane for DPS tho :P

Very glad to hear someone finally gives the Variations a shot!
Personall not a biiiig fan of MS, I like the mechanics (and aeshetics :P) of BF way more. But the DPS is obviously insane as well.
Like I say, I'd strongly recommend it for deep Delves. How is it going for you on that front?

And as for the Loreweave, just craft something like this obviously and go wear a Kaoms:

Easy solution :P
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 13 sept. 2018 17:00:25
"
Guffinn escribió:

Hey mate, great to see you testing stuff out :)

I tried Jugg myself. But ye, the Survivability from Overleech is hard to beat. And the Endurance Charge generation is not reliable enough IMO to justify an Abyssus.
Abyssus is obviously rather insane for DPS tho :P

Very glad to hear someone finally gives the Variations a shot!
Personall not a biiiig fan of MS, I like the mechanics (and aeshetics :P) of BF way more. But the DPS is obviously insane as well.
Like I say, I'd strongly recommend it for deep Delves. How is it going for you on that front?

And as for the Loreweave, just craft something like this obviously and go wear a Kaoms:

Easy solution :P

Yea if I had a reliable way of constantly having 4-5 end charges up I'd strongly consider abyssus.. maybe as pure jugg. Just not as scion.

TBH the thing I like the most about jugg/lycosidae is not having to give a fuck about accuracy. I've seen so many rings/amulets that wouldve been GG for me but then they dont have any acc and I'm already at only 88% chance to hit lol.

I'm only up to depth 250ish so far as I haven't been mapping much and sulphite costs are getting rather expensive. Ill push a lot more this weekend I think.

That.Helmet.Is.Sick. Damn mate. Yea if I happen to get my hands on one of these Ill go for kaoms lmao.

Editado por útlima vez por srslyFaileR en 13 sept. 2018 17:45:23
"
Guffinn escribió:

"
Ishamz escribió:

Nooo, don't :D
Sometimes I get fed up a bit with questions that are already answered in the Guide, but I get that you can miss Stuff in that wall of text easily.
And I enjoy helping if I can :)

I remember seeing your Post on my Phone before you Edited it. You said you had trouble doing even T2 Maps?
A few things to cover here:
I'd recommend for your Tree to look like this:
www.poeurl.com/b5hD
for now. Should be better.

As for your Gear: you don't need that Mana Flask. Go get a Diamond Flask instead. I'd also recommend dropping at least one Life Flask for a Quartz Flask, and then when you're more comfotable you drop the last one as well.
Get 1 Socket Tombfists, and chuck a Murderous Eye Jewel with Life in there. 9% + 5% ones should be very cheap this time of the League. That's a tremendous DPS Upgrade and should have nice Life as well.

I see you replaced your Rings now, I think. The new ones have WED, but at this point you don't really need that. A Diamond Flask, the new Tree, and a Tombfist will carry your Damage for quite some time.
Rather get some Rings with Life on them, you probably need it.

Hope that gives you some points to start from :)

I'm so glad you got to see my post before I edited it haha, it's way smoother now.. modified the tree like you said, got rid of the mana flask, working on a Basalt flask now to replace a life flask, idk if I'll be able to run with just 1 though, I've been using life flasks for years, would be weird not to have em :p

I have a question about gear upgrades, I'll stick with the 6L I have and maybe craft it a bit more when I have spare currency, and keep the Wasp Nest too, since all upgrades are at least 2 ex and they aren't THAT much better.

Now, I have 4ex atm that I'd like to invest once I get to t10+ maps. I was thinking about getting a 2-abyss-socket Tombfist, a Watcher's Eye for conversion, and a shaped stat-stick. All that comes to 4ex which would leave me with no big currency left. What do you think? Is it a smart move?
Can you please tell me where i can get an intellegence, i dont see it on your gear you used on your character

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional