[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

First of all thank you OP for the guide, it's well written/formatted and i really like the trade links. I killed all guardians with ease on a budget (5L belly and budget gear, no Watcher's Eye, ...) and the build is also really good for delving and diving into the darkness for fossils etc. Gonna spend a couple of exalts for new gear soon.

"
OberstGruber escribió:
Is there any difference between
Hypothermia
or
Innervate
when i'm trying to buy a pseudo 6l helmet? Thanks for your help!

There is a section at the end of the guide where OP compares both. TL:DR is it's a close call between those two.

That being said: How about using The Tempest's Binding helmet? It offers both Hypothermia and Innervate and I feel I don't need really need the increased AoE when you have 8 reave stacks. Tempest's Binding also gives up to 80 life and 15% all res.
I've been trying this build out with some ok gear and it's been pretty great honestly. I've had a couple deaths here and there but once I get higher hp I'll probably be able to avoid those. Overall it's very fluid to play and it clears really quick.
edit - wrong thread ignore this!
Editado por útlima vez por rozakk en 12 sept. 2018 11:40:38
I'm thinking about going for a farruls fur + bite combo.. I'd end up with roughly 6.3k hp and a ton more damage compared to the usual setup. That would mean however that I'll have to fix my res in a ring slot (atleast 30 fire, 30 lighting res) means the perfect ring for that slot would look like this:

Steel ring

High flat phys
life
wed

accuracy
fire res
lightning res

------

Haven't fully decided yet (especially since farruls is so damn expensive) but I think that might be a pretty good delve pusher.

Delve build would then be something like

Farruls combo + tombfist, bubonic, stygian + jewelry.

6l bladeflurry for clear, ditch reave in delves.

-----

Anyway just some stuff ive been thinking about, not sure about anything yet.

Actual small gear upgrades:

I had absolutely 0 luck with fossil crafting so far so I just decided to buy a decent stygian. Might regret that later but owell. Got around 40ex to spend on upgrades which might all vanish if I that decide I'll go the farruls route for delves. lots of stuff to think about :D
Editado por útlima vez por srslyFaileR en 12 sept. 2018 15:07:23
"
OberstGruber escribió:
Hypothermia
or
Innervate

That's explained in the FAQ, just like silometer said :)

"
silometer escribió:
Spoiler
First of all thank you OP for the guide, it's well written/formatted and i really like the trade links. I killed all guardians with ease on a budget (5L belly and budget gear, no Watcher's Eye, ...) and the build is also really good for delving and diving into the darkness for fossils etc. Gonna spend a couple of exalts for new gear soon.

"
OberstGruber escribió:
Hypothermia
or
Innervate

There is a section at the end of the guide where OP compares both. TL:DR is it's a close call between those two.
That being said: How about using The Tempest's Binding helmet? It offers both Hypothermia and Innervate and I feel I don't need really need the increased AoE when you have 8 reave stacks. Tempest's Binding also gives up to 80 life and 15% all res.

Hey mate, ty for the kind words! All this encourages me to keep going :)
Happy to see you are progressing so nicely, and that you answered that Question :D

Tempests Binding has been included in the Endgame Mapping Gear ever since the Guide was created, it's still there afaik.
It's a good choice, but I prefer a rare Helmet these days cause I like the INC AoE.
That said, the ideal Helmet would be Horror Crafted, with Inc AoE and Hypo/Innvervate. Would be sick. Or simply a Horror Crafted Elder Helm with flat Crit and Conc Effect, so that you 4l BF there and 6l Reave in the Chest.

Hope that covers it :)

"
lnvisibleone escribió:
I've been trying this build out with some ok gear and it's been pretty great honestly. I've had a couple deaths here and there but once I get higher hp I'll probably be able to avoid those. Overall it's very fluid to play and it clears really quick.

Hey mate, great to hear you are enjoying your time!

As for your Character, I'd say that you definitely got the gist of getting the right Rares. These are solid beginner Choices, and Gear and Tree seem to be in order :)
Just one thing: connecting your Tree on the right side, next to the Claw Cluster, instead of the left Side (1 Str, 1 Dex Node) saves one Point. You could put that into finishing up Twin Terrors.

Getting your Uber Lab next up will be a nice boost in Life and DPS, and from then on it's about Gear upgrades. Hope it continues going well for you :)

"
srslyFaileR escribió:
I'm thinking about going for a farruls fur + bite combo.. I'd end up with roughly 6.3k hp and a ton more damage compared to the usual setup. That would mean however that I'll have to fix my res in a ring slot (atleast 30 fire, 30 lighting res) means the perfect ring for that slot would look like this:
Spoiler

Steel ring

High flat phys
life
wed

accuracy
fire res
lightning res

------

Haven't fully decided yet (especially since farruls is so damn expensive) but I think that might be a pretty good delve pusher.

Delve build would then be something like

Farruls combo + tombfist, bubonic, stygian + jewelry.

6l bladeflurry for clear, ditch reave in delves.

-----

Anyway just some stuff ive been thinking about, not sure about anything yet.

Actual small gear upgrades:

I had absolutely 0 luck with fossil crafting so far so I just decided to buy a decent stygian. Might regret that later but owell. Got around 40ex to spend on upgrades which might all vanish if I that decide I'll go the farruls route for delves. lots of stuff to think about :D

That's definitely a viable way to go this League, the Farruls Set is very strong. That said, if you wanna push Deep Delves solo, I'd personally prioritize getting more Surivvability. Getting a Horror Crafted Elder Helm for your Mainskill (ideally Molten Strike Variant), wearing Kaoms, a Life Recovery Elder Belts, etc. etc.
From what I see, the DPS doesnt seem to be the limiting factor so far. People get one shot from quite random Stuff sometimes, the Damage of Mobs scales way higher than their Defensives/Life as far as we can see. So basically just like it behaves for us players :P

If you go with Farruls, gl on the Ring. That will be hard/expensive to hit.

Also, that's a sick Stygian dude! That's one I'd like myself, just like that Diamond Ring :P
I guess you wanna craft the Stygains with that new "inc Ele Damage" mod, that's not mutually exclusive with WED? Would be sick, gl on that!

Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 12 sept. 2018 19:17:56
Really enjoying the build, thank you for the extremely well put together guide. It can be difficult at times to find the right section due to the collapsing, but damn is it thorough! Thank you so much for providing trade links.

I'm at depth 278 and I'm starting to see Reave slow down. Outside I've done up to shaper, and working up my courage to do uber elder. I like your comments on a 4L horror helm and Kaom's Heart, I will start investigating that.

All that said, my question is about flasks:

"- 3 Utility Flasks (4 in HC) + Taste of Hate for Phys mitigation"

I also notice you can you use many of the cool unique flasks, but how can that be done and still provide curse, freeze, bleed recovery/prevention?
"
roya82 escribió:
Really enjoying the build, thank you for the extremely well put together guide. It can be difficult at times to find the right section due to the collapsing, but damn is it thorough! Thank you so much for providing trade links.

I'm at depth 278 and I'm starting to see Reave slow down. Outside I've done up to shaper, and working up my courage to do uber elder. I like your comments on a 4L horror helm and Kaom's Heart, I will start investigating that.

All that said, my question is about flasks:

"- 3 Utility Flasks (4 in HC) + Taste of Hate for Phys mitigation"

I also notice you can you use many of the cool unique flasks, but how can that be done and still provide curse, freeze, bleed recovery/prevention?

Hey mate, ty for the compliment :) And yes, I know it can be rough to find stuff sometimes. It's become an extreme beast of a Guide in terms of Length, but I always try to cut unneccessary Stuff. Hit the 50k Letter Limit several times over the months, and had to shorten Links and BBCodes, move Segments to the 2nd Post or rewrite Stuff etc.
I just tried to cover all bases and questions.

Very nice to see you're enjoying your time :)
As for your Character: before you go for a Horror Crafted Helm, I'd work on these Rings and the Amulet. Everything else looks very solid, but these 3 are preeeeety bad :P
Go to the Trade Links, probably the ones in the "Endgame" Section, and choose some from there (maybe the Low Budget Versions). You really need at least WED (%inc Elemental Damage with Attacks) on these 3 Slots, or some other really strong Stuff.

As for the Flasks: I mean, you're using it yourself, no? Taste of Hate + 3 or 4 Magic Flasks, of which 3 are Curse/Bleed/Freeze Immunity. For the "4 utility flask" setup I'd choose Diamond, Basalt, Stibnite and Quartz. then you can even add in Shock Immunity.
On that topic: Life Flasks are generally unneccessary for this Build, but if you wanna use one I won't try to deter you. But at least replace one with a Perfect, or one off perfect, Atziris Promise for a huuuge DPS boost.

Hope I gave you some pointers on what you can improve, and ty again for the kind words :) Keep me updated whether or not this works out for you.

"
Guffinn escribió:
That's definitely a viable way to go this League, the Farruls Set is very strong. That said, if you wanna push Deep Delves solo, I'd personally prioritize getting more Surivvability. Getting a Horror Crafted Elder Helm for your Mainskill (ideally Molten Strike Variant), wearing Kaoms, a Life Recovery Elder Belts, etc. etc.
From what I see, the DPS doesnt seem to be the limiting factor so far.

If you go with Farruls, gl on the Ring :P That will be hard/expensive to hit.

Also, that's a sick Stygian dude! That's one I'd like myself, just like that Diamond Ring :P
I guess you wanna craft the Stygains with that new "inc Ele Damage" mod, that's not mutually exclusive with WED? Would be sick, gl on that!

Some really good points there especially about the horror crafted helmets. I'm mostly just a sucker for damage lol. I'd also like to stay with BF for as long as possible.. I might just roll a new character for solo delving once I've made this one "perfect".

Regardian the vise - I threw around 700c at i86 stygians hoping for %cold/%ele + t1 wed + life + res but I haven't had any luck so far. Bought my current one for 10ex and I guess ill sit on it until I get a gg fossil crafted one later in league. Its great, just not as good as stuff can be this league.

I'm a bit hesitant to play moltenstrike as I've done one in flashback (Followed Monsahrohs flicker/molten actually and loved it - still one of my best geared characters ever)

Tbh for this current bf/reave character I might just make it as strong DPS wise as possible while still having decent balanced survivability (e.g the build Ive outlined in my last post) and then see how far I can push it even when unoptimized for the super high incoming damage in delves. Might just become my dedicated uber elder nuker after that lol.

Owell I'll see. Still got a lot of currency to farm before I can test all of that.. I'll definitely have to spend another 60-70ex to make it good enough before I can bring myself to start something else.

Editado por útlima vez por srslyFaileR en 12 sept. 2018 19:22:56
Question:

Is the Life on Hit implicit better than % of physical damage leeched as life?

Thanks again for all your work.
"
Surfinn escribió:
Question:

Is the Life on Hit implicit better than % of physical damage leeched as life?

Thanks again for all your work.

Since it's convert build phys dmg leech is nearly useless, so life on hit is better.

If you choosing claw, implicit is last thing you look at. Other base stats are more important, like phys damage, attack speed or crit chance. Imperial claw is BiS, it's not top crit chance claw, but top in other categories.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional