[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Alright so, I grabbed some upgrades, got Bubonic Trail, 2Socket Lightpoacher, 2Socket Tombfists, and ditched Reave altogether, still does an amazing job at clearing maps. I'm seriously enjoying this build more and more as I get upgrades, currently sitting on 5.5k HP and 3Mil. effective dps flasked on PoB, 1.5Mill unflasked.
If you could look at my gear and suggest anything I'd appreciate it, and thanks for this insane build! Cheers!
Hey.. :)

First of all: Great Guide, thanks for the work and the time you take to answer questions.

So here is mine:

Where to put the frostbomb setup?`
If I would switch from my CWDT Setup to the frostbomb one... I am having no space for it...

My Skillbar uses Ancestral Protector, Reave, Vaal Reave, Blade Flurry, Blood Rage, Herald of Ice and Hatred. Plus WB in my left Mousebutton.

If I am reading your guide right, these are the necessary skills.
And the FB is too... so is there a skill I should switch out in this situation?

(I am mapping as of now)

regards and thx in advance,
Eric
Isn't Vaal Double Strike a better choice than totem in any way due to the clone's massive burst damage?
I tried Uber Lab several times today at level 80. I'm dying very easily from traps and once to Izaro (he one shot me). Couldn't even get past the first section. At what level are you guys completing lab? Maybe it's just a hard lab today.
"
Enforc3R escribió:
Isn't Vaal Double Strike a better choice than totem in any way due to the clone's massive burst damage?

No, it requires links to work (Chance to Bleed at minimum). We don't have any space for that.
Also, especially for Endgame Bosses, a totem is up way more often/longer in a fight than a Vaal Skill.

"
Arator95 escribió:
Alright so, I grabbed some upgrades, got Bubonic Trail, 2Socket Lightpoacher, 2Socket Tombfists, and ditched Reave altogether, still does an amazing job at clearing maps. I'm seriously enjoying this build more and more as I get upgrades, currently sitting on 5.5k HP and 3Mil. effective dps flasked on PoB, 1.5Mill unflasked.
If you could look at my gear and suggest anything I'd appreciate it, and thanks for this insane build! Cheers!

If you like mapping without Reave, you do you :)

Just remember that it still is well slower and less safe.
I'd recommend Inc AoE for mapping instead of Conc Effect.
Other than that, you need to replace Armageddon Spiral first, and then upgrade all Rares as you go along. Especially the Abyss Jewels are pretty bad :P
Also, Wasp Nest should be super cheap and offer the same Damage as ToA, while feeling way smoother due to Attack Speed.

"
ThngsLikeThis escribió:
Hey.. :)

First of all: Great Guide, thanks for the work and the time you take to answer questions.

So here is mine:

Where to put the frostbomb setup?`
If I would switch from my CWDT Setup to the frostbomb one... I am having no space for it...

My Skillbar uses Ancestral Protector, Reave, Vaal Reave, Blade Flurry, Blood Rage, Herald of Ice and Hatred. Plus WB in my left Mousebutton.

If I am reading your guide right, these are the necessary skills.
And the FB is too... so is there a skill I should switch out in this situation?

(I am mapping as of now)

regards and thx in advance,
Eric

Hey mate, thanks for the kind words :)

As I say in the Guide, I don't recommend the CwDT Setup for SC, at least I don't consider it necessary. Where do you read that it's necessary? I only say that for bosses.
Also, Hatred and HoI don't need to be on the Skillbar. You activate them once and then remove them.
For me it's: Walking, Whirling, Reave row 1. Row 2: Vaal Reave, Frost Bomb, Ancestral Protector, BF, Blood Rage. But yes, if you were to use a Vaal Haste or Grace, you'd need to drop something off the bar tho.

"
tkensei escribió:
I tried Uber Lab several times today at level 80. I'm dying very easily from traps and once to Izaro (he one shot me). Couldn't even get past the first section. At what level are you guys completing lab? Maybe it's just a hard lab today.

You're not following this Guide, I won't spend time trying to help you :P
No offense meant, but if you didn't post here by mistake you need to read everything again.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 9 sept. 2018 11:11:27
Ah, I forgot the remove from bar thingy ;)
Its been a while :D

Thanks mate! ;)
Another small progress update from me:

I farmed/carried uber elder for 2 days, made around 30ex~ and bought some small upgrades. Got around 15ex left rn.

Current gear:

Claw is 360pdps with a bit of crit, nothing fancy but decent claws cost a fuckton this early in the league.. Gonna upgrade that eventually to a ~400pds one.

Got a good deal (6ex) on that statstick, divined 2x. Good enough for now.

Bought a trash stat 6l belly for 6ex and threw a divine on it resulting in a pretty decent roll lol.

Perfect wise oak (although tbf I kinda prefer a quartz flask for uberelder).

Perfect Atziris promise.

Stuff I really want to improve soon:

Jewelry once I find some good steel rings with accuracy, high flat phys, life and wed.

Better amulet with life, critmulti, high wed, high phys.

abyss jewels with 45+ life each (these are s u p e r hard to find -.-)

dual stat watchers eye if I get lucky with a good deal (hoping for one around 20ex)

Got around 15 ex rn so ill see what I can get.

Editado por útlima vez por srslyFaileR en 9 sept. 2018 17:20:21
Hi man, i really want to do your build, but i never have enought mana to do my blade of fury, i miss something ? cause your mana regen is really fast
"
Guffinn escribió:

"
aaOzymandias escribió:
I might be missing something, but are you only doing about 50% ele conversion?

Yes, you are missing something :P
40% Winters Spirit, 50% Moonbenders Wing is the Progression Gear, and Endgame we have 40% Winters Spirit and 40% Watchers Eye.
How do you arrive at 50%? The conversion from Winters Spirit is explained in the Tree Segment, and the Conversion from Items in the Gear Segment.

Ty for checking out the Guide tho :)

Cheers! Yeah, I was not focused on the weapons at all. I was expecting hrimsorrow or similar, been using that for all my other conversion builds :)
"
xxxartefacxxx escribió:
Hi man, i really want to do your build, but i never have enought mana to do my blade of fury, i miss something ? cause your mana regen is really fast

same for me... i think my crit-chance is to low and so we don't "shatter" enemys. So we dont get mana back...

got lot of problems with this build. in normal T2 Maps i get one shotted 3-4 times... sitting here with some currency and dont really know, where to start upgrading :-(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional