[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
CharlatanPrime escribió:
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
CharlatanPrime escribió:
I just created a new toon for this build in Metamorph and I'm a bit confused - both of the initial POBs have gaps in them.... was the build converted from 3.8 or is there some sort of glitch in the POB or... what?

Before I get too far I'd like to figure it out.

Thx.

Are you referring to the Scion Uber lab? When you complete it, you can choose another class's starting point in the passive tree.

That must be it... I have played this game for years but I did not know that. Thanks for clearing it up.

No worries at all. Happy to help
Hi there, love this build so far and realy enjoying it :D. i was wondering if some1 could have a look at my POB and see what i could improve etc ?

https://pastebin.com/c1Mv31K9

got 20ex in budget.
"
Kattpess escribió:
Hi there, love this build so far and realy enjoying it :D. i was wondering if some1 could have a look at my POB and see what i could improve etc ?

https://pastebin.com/c1Mv31K9

got 20ex in budget.

Just to let ppl know on the forum. I worked with you online and we looked at potential upgrades etc. Gear is nice! can't wait to see those new levels and gear in action!
Could someone have a look at my build and offer some suggestions? I'm feeling real squishy and honestly, even with a 720 pdps starforge, damage is kinda meh.

https://pastebin.com/NpgZrQLQ
Editado por útlima vez por TheRebirthed en 6 feb. 2020 23:27:15
"
TheRebirthed escribió:
Could someone have a look at my build and offer some suggestions? I'm feeling real squishy and honestly, even with a 720 pdps starforge, damage is kinda meh.

Curious about the replies to this post as well...The gear seems ok....I invested in some items and I just don't want to do meh damage.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta escribió:
"
TheRebirthed escribió:

Curious about the replies to this post as well...The gear seems ok....I invested in some items and I just don't want to do meh damage.

Well, to the first post. There many things you can do. It seems you are following an older version of the guide for starters. I've been posting updates and such and maybe it just slipped through the cracks with you catching it.

Please check out the new passives that will most def give you a great bump in dps.

Along with the new passives are new skill gem links.

Also, The soul Tether + shaper's touches. You can replace with Offering to the Serpent gloves + Ryslatha's Coil (and add abrasive catalysts to the belt) for another massive increase to dps.

I don't see a totem set up in your gear at all which is another huge dps boost.

Vaal ancestral warchief - Multiple totems - Maim. gives a dramatic increase when set up for a boss/meta/ etc

with your sword, you can set up two 3Ls. one of the 3 links being the totem and the 2nd being Cast when damage taken - Immortal call (Or steelskin) - increased duration.

I also do not see a blood rage in there at all which gives you your leech + big boost to attack speed. If for some reason you are worried about the degen, don't be. If you even wanna be extra safe, you can just run a lower level blood rage (like lvl 10) but you really don't have to. Another increase to dps.

with the new gem links You're putting Herald of purity into the mix for a big bump in damage and with the Circle of Guilt ring + herald buff effect replacing the mark of the elder, it's yet another boost in dps.

Even if you don't invest in a double curse set up (another dps increase), you can anoint your amulet still. Swift skewering (if you are prioritizing something else with the new passives) or even Kinetic Impacts will give you a bump in dps. (150k +)

Try and spread out your resist off your boots when you can to a better chest or implicits on the offering to the serpent. allowing you to try and get boots with Elusive on them. That will add more dodge to your build.

This is just some of the stuff I saw at first glance. These will probably come close to actually doubling your dps completely if not more? I would have to punch everything in but it's a good deal of improvements so far.

Again, it could have just slipped through the cracks as I am working on this guide this very league and updating it over time. It's all updated to the point of offering up to over 40 Mil DPS (If you have the currency at that point) and even still conquering all the content on a far less budget.

To the 2nd poster: I hope this and all the other super support in the forum about multiple ppl crushing all content with the build helps you decide if that is a factor in your decision.

Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 7 feb. 2020 10:22:12
I want to thank you for the build! This is my first melee build( well, if frost blade doesn't count as melee). It is pretty fast without headhunter and absolute mad-man speed with headhunter and I find headhunter actually helping me to survive especially when you stack all the map mods like crazy for nemesis currency drop sextants. SO I really think headhunter is great with this build. Damage of this build is insane (actually very easy to burst down awakener lv.8 guardians in 3 seconds) but this build is indeed squishy and I would say that 10% chance of elusive is so huge on this build if you dont have a headhunter. well, all these observations are not necessarily true for the new tree. I haven't tried out the new skill tree yet and I'm still struggling to get a bottled faith( did 3 cortex and nothing lol). Here is my current progress:

So I noticed that a new amulet comes with the new skill tree. What anointment do you recommend now that you already have swift skewering?
"
Valkyr1018 escribió:
I want to thank you for the build! This is my first melee build( well, if frost blade doesn't count as melee). It is pretty fast without headhunter and absolute mad-man speed with headhunter and I find headhunter actually helping me to survive especially when you stack all the map mods like crazy for nemesis currency drop sextants. SO I really think headhunter is great with this build. Damage of this build is insane (actually very easy to burst down awakener lv.8 guardians in 3 seconds) but this build is indeed squishy and I would say that 10% chance of elusive is so huge on this build if you dont have a headhunter. well, all these observations are not necessarily true for the new tree. I haven't tried out the new skill tree yet and I'm still struggling to get a bottled faith( did 3 cortex and nothing lol). Here is my current progress:

So I noticed that a new amulet comes with the new skill tree. What anointment do you recommend now that you already have swift skewering?

I'm glad you are enjoying the build!

Yeah, I really like running HH on the build as well. I switch between it and Ryslatha's Coil. The coil is so fun! Massive damage. And yes, Elusive on boots is an amazing upgrade

Thing to consider going forward:

Great gear btw. I will nit pick about your chest though haha. It's super damage and has the great utility of double curse but where's all that juicy HP? haha. that's 100s of hp gone. Definitely on the squishier side there haha but I personally really like it. Check out the new passive. Even more dps.

Now that we get 100% impale with the new passives, you dont need the impale roll on the paradoxica at all (sweet! right?) What I did was added in a Blind on hit on mine and blind + dodge + spell dodge + elusive == pretty sexy stuff.

I have the double curse annoint on mine, if you were looking to swap your chest for something with more hp. If not, there's Blade dancer and Rampart which are amazing! (blade dancer for a tiny bump in aoe and rampart to increased effect of Fortify on top of lots of dmg! and more movement speed!)
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 7 feb. 2020 15:55:20
Just a heads up for anyone that wants to see. I was streaming my SSFHC earlier and got side tracked until doing Uber Elders on Tesla XD

Link at the top of the guide, in the video section, and https://www.twitch.tv/videos/548366264

right here XD. Cheers.
Hello, I already annointed the amulet with swift skewering, but I am really confused about the Pathing.

Currently I am only level 70, saving the points for the Ranger part.

Could you post a standard POB for as much defense I could get + the best damage output ?

I can go ahead and buy a new amulet and anoint rampart and follow your pathing . But it could really help if you could post a Standard Path / Build with all the things you modified. Or let me know the page were it has been discussed.

I followed your standard slayer / raider build and right now I am really squishy ( only level 70).

I don't plan on double cursing for now.

Another question I would have would be were are you getting your resistances from. Right now with Dareso if I drop the leveling goldrim I am going down pretty much on resistances .

Getting elusive on boots + speed life and resistances is an expensive dream. Which only leaves on ring slow to work with.

A standard POB / items / aura setup would really help.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional