[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Solved.
"
AlienArmy escribió:
Why i cant active all my aureas? dread banner, precision,blood and sand,pride. I can active just 3 of them. Someone can help me?

-Well, you can put these 3 linked with enlighten support (level 3 or 4, 4 is ideal)

-Get nodes in tree with "increased maximum mana"

-Get corrupted jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved

-Using conqueror efficiency jewel , it gives 2% reduced mana reserved, and a corrupted one can give 3%.

-get some reduced mana reserved nodes in tree , etc.
"
ByCrom escribió:

Overall in this game , anything it says "more" is better than "increased" ...more physical damage, etc.

Editing some items in PoB , by my calcs 1% more area damage ~~ 7.5 increased damage. So 15% more area damage for cyclone ~~ 112% increased damage.

Thank you, makes sense. I was able to adjust easily thankfully. Snagged a pride mana res starkjona's and got a 1% mana red might of the meek, now I can run both blood and sand and flesh and stone/maim and I have exactly 0 mana left over.

9.5m max DPS
Update on random league stuff:

I hit 40 challenges. Finally got my Alva to rank 7 and got a new hideout. It's the rogue encampment from Diablo 2 and I love it <3. Just for the fun of it, I took all the points off Ranger and Assassin and put them all over duelist and marauder for more aoe.

My aoe can go up to like 36 now (not counting Vaal cyclone) and I can farm maps still and I've killed all elderslayers and Sirus AW 8

HOWEVER,

My dodge is like 4% now. Evasion 10%. 5.5k hp. low phys reduc. It's just a big ole "Just don't get hit 4head" build atm but the aoe is massive. haha. I do not recommend the setup in this post I just did it to have some personal fun.
So I thought i'd tinker around some more and I think I've got a new skill tree that offer more dps, a better overall impale chance, almost the same hp and give you room to add Blind on hit to the paradoxia sword provding the build with another layer of defense.

Here is the "min/max" version to showcase the passive swaps.

At the top end/meta or boss intro damage, 20.8Mil DPS (not counting the saviour clones) pops up.

https://pastebin.com/4Mw0r1Vt
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 2 feb. 2020 12:04:05
"
Vashseden escribió:
So I thought i'd tinker around some more and I think I've got a new skill tree that offer more dps, a better overall impale chance, almost the same hp and give you room to add Blind on hit to the paradoxia sword provding the build with another layer of defense.

Here is the "min/max" version to showcase the passive swaps.

At the top end/meta or boss intro damage, 20.8Mil DPS (not counting the saviour clones) pops up.

https://pastebin.com/4Mw0r1Vt

Nice !

On really, increasing critical strike chance and crit strike multiplier is the final frontier to increased damage on these builds.

About this i recommend to suggest players try achieve that Bottled faith sulphur flask, it increases largely critical strike chance in combat; and to employ critical strike multiplier on gear.

I just created a new toon for this build in Metamorph and I'm a bit confused - both of the initial POBs have gaps in them.... was the build converted from 3.8 or is there some sort of glitch in the POB or... what?

Before I get too far I'd like to figure it out.

Thx.
"
CharlatanPrime escribió:
I just created a new toon for this build in Metamorph and I'm a bit confused - both of the initial POBs have gaps in them.... was the build converted from 3.8 or is there some sort of glitch in the POB or... what?

Thx.

Lol

what is the link ?
"
CharlatanPrime escribió:

Thx.

Are you referring to the Scion Uber lab? When you complete it, you can choose another class's starting point in the passive tree.
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
CharlatanPrime escribió:

Thx.

Are you referring to the Scion Uber lab? When you complete it, you can choose another class's starting point in the passive tree.

That must be it... I have played this game for years but I did not know that. Thanks for clearing it up.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional