[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I would definitely try this build as I love scion and I really love cyclone. But all the cries about getting one shoted makes me wanna wait for next leagues balances.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta escribió:
I would definitely try this build as I love scion and I really love cyclone. But all the cries about getting one shoted makes me wanna wait for next leagues balances.

I was until I got into the 90s, if you check the profiles a lot of guys complaining are level 85ish. I've noticed a lot less deaths since 90+, and I didn't get 1 shot at all from 93 to 94. I wouldn't attempt to go for 99 or 100 on this build, but 95 easy, 96-97 if you really want to try hard. After that it would become a bit of a bore avoiding certain rippy things because the cost of a death is too annoying.
"
NSUCK escribió:
I'm playing around with using Champion ascendency instead of Berserker. My reasoning is that at high DPS mapping is already easy so rage isn't needed. When I hit bosses or metamorphs I can usually only berserk for part of the map boss, and have no rage for the metamorph.

Champion allows for more consistent DPS. You won't hit the pretty max numbers for 50 rage/berserker, but that only lasts for seconds. You still get the movement speed bonus. You also get taunt/intimidate. Its also easier to not have to use berserker and watch rage.

I'm wondering if its smart to drop the fortify link if I keep this? You get 10% chance for fortify on melee hit. What should I replace it with? Awakened melee physical is great, but in this scenario I already get intimidate so that part is wasted.

Any other QoL gems we can add? I have a few free gem spots ATM. I was thinking of using vaal molten shell instead of immortal call, adding enduring cry, I could do warchief with cull I suppose.

Any thoughts?

Also, has anyone ran PoB on a cyclone attack speed / nearby enemies have take increased phy (fossil craft) helms? I meant to do it last night but forgot.

i have played blight league with champion ascendancy and it was fine, just did it to put down fortify from gear and get more damage from intimidate and taunt.

For max damage you can use Close combat support gem , damage on full life. For defense can use endurance charge on melee stun. If you got tons of endurance charge you can use standalone imortal call , and in standard league you can use vaal imortal call and become imortal LOL
"
ByCrom escribió:

i have played blight league with champion ascendancy and it was fine, just did it to put down fortify from gear and get more damage from intimidate and taunt.

For max damage you can use Close combat support gem , damage on full life. For defense can use endurance charge on melee stun. If you got tons of endurance charge you can use standalone imortal call , and in standard league you can use vaal imortal call and become imortal LOL

Ok thanks, I'm gonna play with it for a few days and see if I like it better.

On a side note, I just got pretty lucky. I've had a side project the last few days, I wanted the benefits of DPS anointment on my amulet and still be able to double curse. So I've been buying amulets, catalysts, and oils to corrupt them. Using blade of cunning because it added the most DPS without using golden oils. I did a total of 13 amulets and got this bad boy.

BTW if anyone following the thread needs a free version of the amulet above w/o the curse corruption, let me know. I have like 7 ones that just corrupted w/o bricking, all blade of cunning, 20%, and over 74% combined res.
Editado por útlima vez por NSUCK en 30 ene. 2020 11:16:24
Nice acquisition !!
"
NSUCK escribió:
"
Vendetta escribió:

I was until I got into the 90s, if you check the profiles a lot of guys complaining are level 85ish. I've noticed a lot less deaths since 90+, and I didn't get 1 shot at all from 93 to 94. I wouldn't attempt to go for 99 or 100 on this build, but 95 easy, 96-97 if you really want to try hard. After that it would become a bit of a bore avoiding certain rippy things because the cost of a death is too annoying.

I don't want to sound like I'm hating on anyone but I agree with this for the most part. Everyone that has posted about having difficulties has done the mid league sin of taking a build that ramps and threw it into like T16 in the 80s. I generally never do that with any of my builds (I get it, summoners are crazy strong etc). With the proper xp and investement, you won't be scared to just alch and go (minus reflect or something of course).

I do also agree that with any Dodge related class, relying on it in a level 100 attempt isn't the wisest choice but that goes for any build that just isn't built to do that (Unless you are experienced and know what exactly what is in your best interest to run and not, then it's 100% ok)

All in all, don't be scared to play a build haha.
"
ByCrom escribió:
"
NSUCK escribió:
I'm playing around with using Champion ascendency instead of Berserker. My reasoning is that at high DPS mapping is already easy so rage isn't needed. When I hit bosses or metamorphs I can usually only berserk for part of the map boss, and have no rage for the metamorph.

Champion allows for more consistent DPS. You won't hit the pretty max numbers for 50 rage/berserker, but that only lasts for seconds. You still get the movement speed bonus. You also get taunt/intimidate. Its also easier to not have to use berserker and watch rage.

I'm wondering if its smart to drop the fortify link if I keep this? You get 10% chance for fortify on melee hit. What should I replace it with? Awakened melee physical is great, but in this scenario I already get intimidate so that part is wasted.

Any other QoL gems we can add? I have a few free gem spots ATM. I was thinking of using vaal molten shell instead of immortal call, adding enduring cry, I could do warchief with cull I suppose.

Any thoughts?

Also, has anyone ran PoB on a cyclone attack speed / nearby enemies have take increased phy (fossil craft) helms? I meant to do it last night but forgot.

I get the choice of champion for sure. I honestly never use my berserk on map bosses as there really is never a true need for it and just bust a big ole berserk on Meta and melt them. I'm lazy and don't like looking at my rage, so I clear the whole map like normal with a nice 50 rage bonus, kill the boss somewhere in there (if I find him organically while clearing or waiting until the end) then I pop open the meta and boom, berserk + melt.

I'll def not hate on the choice though as I love changing things around to fit what I think is fun at the time. I will def be less damage but if it suits your taste, by all means <3

I also agree with the gem feedback here. Great response!
"
NSUCK escribió:
"
ByCrom escribió:

Ok thanks, I'm gonna play with it for a few days and see if I like it better.

On a side note, I just got pretty lucky. I've had a side project the last few days, I wanted the benefits of DPS anointment on my amulet and still be able to double curse. So I've been buying amulets, catalysts, and oils to corrupt them. Using blade of cunning because it added the most DPS without using golden oils. I did a total of 13 amulets and got this bad boy.

BTW if anyone following the thread needs a free version of the amulet above w/o the curse corruption, let me know. I have like 7 ones that just corrupted w/o bricking, all blade of cunning, 20%, and over 74% combined res.

Yeah, that's a smexy amulet. I personally opt'd for a really nice rare amulet that gave me a 700k dps boost and then added in the double curse. I do miss my aoe though. I might have to have some fun here myself. I'm currently doing my final Uber Lab grind for 40/40 challenges just b/c I <3 this league.
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
ByCrom escribió:
"
NSUCK escribió:

Any thoughts?

I get the choice of champion for sure. I honestly never use my berserk on map bosses as there really is never a true need for it and just bust a big ole berserk on Meta and melt them. I'm lazy and don't like looking at my rage, so I clear the whole map like normal with a nice 50 rage bonus, kill the boss somewhere in there (if I find him organically while clearing or waiting until the end) then I pop open the meta and boom, berserk + melt.

I'll def not hate on the choice though as I love changing things around to fit what I think is fun at the time. I will def be less damage but if it suits your taste, by all means <3

I also agree with the gem feedback here. Great response!

When I test Berserker vs Champion in PoB, it doesn't seem to be that much of a difference in damage, unless you count in Berserk, which is hardly ever used.
Although it's a bit nice for clearing Legion Monoliths, Champion already feels better to me! The extra chance to impale also allows to swap impale chance on Paradoxica, I reckon. Haven't looked into what to swap it for yet, however.

By the way, Circle of Guilt with 40% reduced Mana Reservation on HoP + a 1% reduced Mana Reserved jewel (if you're using level 3 Enlighten) allows running Blood and Sand as well. 15% more Area Damage is definitely worth more than 60% increased Phys Damage. Just a heads up! :)

I'm really loving this build and the Ascendant is so much fun to tinker around with.
"
Vashseden escribió:

Yeah, that's a smexy amulet. I personally opt'd for a really nice rare amulet that gave me a 700k dps boost and then added in the double curse. I do miss my aoe though. I might have to have some fun here myself. I'm currently doing my final Uber Lab grind for 40/40 challenges just b/c I <3 this league.

Nice, I'm really liking this league too. It might be my favorite so far (its up there with Delve). It's too hard for me to drop Daresso's, I love the AoE and movement speed too much, that corrupted amulet gave me 285k more DPS than regular Whispers of doom Daresso's.

"
Phaek escribió:

When I test Berserker vs Champion in PoB, it doesn't seem to be that much of a difference in damage, unless you count in Berserk, which is hardly ever used.
Although it's a bit nice for clearing Legion Monoliths, Champion already feels better to me! The extra chance to impale also allows to swap impale chance on Paradoxica, I reckon. Haven't looked into what to swap it for yet, however.

By the way, Circle of Guilt with 40% reduced Mana Reservation on HoP + a 1% reduced Mana Reserved jewel (if you're using level 3 Enlighten) allows running Blood and Sand as well. 15% more Area Damage is definitely worth more than 60% increased Phys Damage. Just a heads up! :)

I'm really loving this build and the Ascendant is so much fun to tinker around with.

Another thing to check out is linking maim to flesh and stone, it gives you more maim doing it that way. It reserves some mana, which is why I don't have blood and sand.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional