[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
NSUCK escribió:
"
Phaek escribió:

When I test Berserker vs Champion in PoB, it doesn't seem to be that much of a difference in damage, unless you count in Berserk, which is hardly ever used.
Although it's a bit nice for clearing Legion Monoliths, Champion already feels better to me! The extra chance to impale also allows to swap impale chance on Paradoxica, I reckon. Haven't looked into what to swap it for yet, however.

By the way, Circle of Guilt with 40% reduced Mana Reservation on HoP + a 1% reduced Mana Reserved jewel (if you're using level 3 Enlighten) allows running Blood and Sand as well. 15% more Area Damage is definitely worth more than 60% increased Phys Damage. Just a heads up! :)

I'm really loving this build and the Ascendant is so much fun to tinker around with.

Another thing to check out is linking maim to flesh and stone, it gives you more maim doing it that way. It reserves some mana, which is why I don't have blood and sand.

I'm already having Flesh and Stone linked with Maim Support.
With Pride, Herald of Purity, Flesh and Stone (+Maim Support), Dread Banner and Blood and Sand I'm reserving 100% of my mana.
Blood Rage, Ice Golem and Leap Slam are all linked to Blood Magic, so I don't have a need for Mana at all.
Editado por útlima vez por Phaek en 30 ene. 2020 22:57:56
Oh dang I must've been blind when I checked out your gear my bad
"

When I test Berserker vs Champion in PoB, it doesn't seem to be that much of a difference in damage, unless you count in Berserk, which is hardly ever used.
Although it's a bit nice for clearing Legion Monoliths, Champion already feels better to me! The extra chance to impale also allows to swap impale chance on Paradoxica, I reckon. Haven't looked into what to swap it for yet, however.

By the way, Circle of Guilt with 40% reduced Mana Reservation on HoP + a 1% reduced Mana Reserved jewel (if you're using level 3 Enlighten) allows running Blood and Sand as well. 15% more Area Damage is definitely worth more than 60% increased Phys Damage. Just a heads up! :)

I'm really loving this build and the Ascendant is so much fun to tinker around with.

Glad you are enjoying the build. I will say, I'm not sure as to what you are testing with the difference between Berserker and champion. If I pull up my "min/max" version (which still needs work on helm/amulet), switching from Berserker to champ gives me a difference of roughly 4-6 Million dps on the top end (which is when you would use berserk). I'm again, not trying to bash champion whatsoever. I'm just curious for the information you are basing it on. I'm totally down for you playing the build how you think is fun, I'm just curious about break points in gear etc to maybe provide more paths for the guide.
"15% more Area Damage is definitely worth more than 60% increased Phys Damage."

I agree. By this i have used concentrated effect support on cyclone, others prefer pulverise support as option.

"
Vashseden escribió:
"

Glad you are enjoying the build. I will say, I'm not sure as to what you are testing with the difference between Berserker and champion. If I pull up my "min/max" version (which still needs work on helm/amulet), switching from Berserker to champ gives me a difference of roughly 4-6 Million dps on the top end (which is when you would use berserk). I'm again, not trying to bash champion whatsoever. I'm just curious for the information you are basing it on. I'm totally down for you playing the build how you think is fun, I'm just curious about break points in gear etc to maybe provide more paths for the guide.

Is it because you're tricking PoB into thinking Saviour is a +100% more Damage multiplier? And are you remembering to untick enemies being intimidated, when you switch?
I'm getting a difference of ~300k Shaper DPS when swapping between the ascendancies.

After having played a bit with Champion however, I do actually feel like I'm lacking Berserk for the Metamorphs, as it helped a lot. I guess I was just attracted to not having "5% increased Damage taken" initially.
Although if you do wanna go Champion, you could swap Impale Enemies on Hit, on Paradoxica, with Blind, to add even more defense.
How does the 15% area damage > 60% melee dmg work? I must not understand the mechanics very well.

Been playing around with timeless jewels, I bought a pretty good one today but I like my current one better. Someone can have it for what I paid for it if they want 2ex for (left area):

crit chance 30 (razor's edge)
crit chance 30 (blade master)
crit multi 15 (juggernaut)
.4% dmg leeched as life (diamond skin)
.4% dmg leeched as life (strong arm)
10% red crit dmg (barbarism)
and all the bonus str from small nodes
"
Phaek escribió:
"
Vashseden escribió:
"

Is it because you're tricking PoB into thinking Saviour is a +100% more Damage multiplier? And are you remembering to untick enemies being intimidated, when you switch?
I'm getting a difference of ~300k Shaper DPS when swapping between the ascendancies.

After having played a bit with Champion however, I do actually feel like I'm lacking Berserk for the Metamorphs, as it helped a lot. I guess I was just attracted to not having "5% increased Damage taken" initially.
Although if you do wanna go Champion, you could swap Impale Enemies on Hit, on Paradoxica, with Blind, to add even more defense.

I'm making the switch between intimidate and def not accounting for the savior dmg at all in that way. Even on my POB in the guide w/ starforge and the more budget gear, I'm getting a difference of 1.7 Million dps. (again on prime time when you are hitting a end game boss or metamorph.)
I switched back to Berserker too. A lot of the bonuses from him were wasted. My impale chance was already over 100%, I already got intimidate from awakened melee phys, fortify wasn't really a huge upside because the skill gem didn't drop DPS much from pulverize. My DPS in PoB is 8.4m right now with bersker/berserker. 5.8 w/o the berserker enabled. It was like 4m with champion.
Editado por útlima vez por NSUCK en 31 ene. 2020 12:14:10
Why i cant active all my aureas? dread banner, precision,blood and sand,pride. I can active just 3 of them. Someone can help me?
"
NSUCK escribió:
How does the 15% area damage > 60% melee dmg work? I must not understand the mechanics very well.

Been playing around with timeless jewels, I bought a pretty good one today but I like my current one better. Someone can have it for what I paid for it if they want 2ex for (left area):

crit chance 30 (razor's edge)
crit chance 30 (blade master)
crit multi 15 (juggernaut)
.4% dmg leeched as life (diamond skin)
.4% dmg leeched as life (strong arm)
10% red crit dmg (barbarism)
and all the bonus str from small nodes

Overall in this game , anything it says "more" is better than "increased" ...more physical damage, etc.

Editing some items in PoB , by my calcs 1% more area damage ~~ 7.5 increased damage. So 15% more area damage for cyclone ~~ 112% increased damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional