[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vendetta escribió:
Hello, I already annointed the amulet with swift skewering, but I am really confused about the Pathing.

Currently I am only level 70, saving the points for the Ranger part.

Could you post a standard POB for as much defense I could get + the best damage output ?

I can go ahead and buy a new amulet and anoint rampart and follow your pathing . But it could really help if you could post a Standard Path / Build with all the things you modified. Or let me know the page were it has been discussed.

I followed your standard slayer / raider build and right now I am really squishy ( only level 70).

I don't plan on double cursing for now.

Another question I would have would be were are you getting your resistances from. Right now with Dareso if I drop the leveling goldrim I am going down pretty much on resistances .

Getting elusive on boots + speed life and resistances is an expensive dream. Which only leaves on ring slow to work with.

A standard POB / items / aura setup would really help.

I have updated the POBs in the guide. If you do not have uber lab done, a very common practice with scions is to connect the two places and later, when your uber is done, use orbs of regret and move the passives. No need to save points. If you feel you need more of something feel free to throw a point here and there if you like as well. This is a guide. You can pick up more resist and life if you feel you need it with your current gear/level and move passives later when you have reach certain goals in the build.

I also list in my league starting / new gearing section. The ring you want is the Thief's Torment ring. This will solve like 90% of your issues.

Also, You should really pick up utility flasks. Also after the thief's torment ring, you wont need that mana flask at all. Granite flask / quartz flask / basalt flask / diamond flask. all of these are are good for you atm. you dont have to start w/ elusive boots. get a good pair with resists/life / movement for like 1 or 2 c probably at this point in the league.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 7 feb. 2020 17:39:58
Hello,

No no , this is not my first char :))...I don't mind saving points , as I will just have a friend run me through uber lab, and to be honest right now I do not feel like pathing and regreting later , The damage is very good ( because well I have somehow expensive gear starforge etc) I do not really die so it's ok.

The updated POB was required for me to see exactly were to path in end game.

I will take some points depending on how exactly I plan to play , and considering the needs. Will take res if needed, but wanted to have a general overview.

Too bad I annointed swift skewering , because as I see everyone pathed to it, and the Rampart one looks very juicy. But I am thinking of leaving the skewering node anointed and just get the node for rampart , which will further increase my attack speed / damage / movement speed / and effects of fortify on the loss of some impale effect. If I follow the pathing you currently have it's the same 5 points to either rampart or swift skewering, and to be honest 20% impale effect + 10% attack damage and 5 chances to impale enemies, can be dropped for 44 % damage / 5% movement speed/ 16% attack speed and fortify effect increase. And by my calculation, 20% increased fortify effect so another 4% damage mitigation. Will try it out.

P.S - How's the life with -60% chaos resistance ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Editado por útlima vez por Vendetta en 7 feb. 2020 18:13:16
"
Vendetta escribió:
Hello,

No no , this is not my first char :))...I don't mind saving points , as I will just have a friend run me through uber lab, and to be honest right now I do not feel like pathing and regreting later , The damage is very good ( because well I have somehow expensive gear starforge etc) I do not really die so it's ok.

The updated POB was required for me to see exactly were to path in end game.

I will take some points depending on how exactly I plan to play , and considering the needs. Will take res if needed, but wanted to have a general overview.

Too bad I annointed swift skewering , because as I see everyone pathed to it, and the Rampart one looks very juicy. But I am thinking of leaving the skewering node anointed and just get the node for rampart , which will further increase my attack speed / damage / movement speed / and effects of fortify on the loss of some impale effect. If I follow the pathing you currently have it's the same 5 points to either rampart or swift skewering, and to be honest 20% impale effect + 10% attack damage and 5 chances to impale enemies, can be dropped for 44 % damage / 5% movement speed/ 16% attack speed and fortify effect increase. And by my calculation, 20% increased fortify effect so another 4% damage mitigation. Will try it out.

P.S - How's the life with -60% chaos resistance ?

The build works if that answers your question. I just don't understand some of these questions if your character has the gear he has on now. Maybe I just saw some weird snapshot while you were transitioning gear etc. I punched in the differences between the points and my path comes out with more DPS which I prefer. Feel free to tinker w/ w/e you like. I just again, don't understand "how's the life w/ ..." I mean the only answer I can give is that I've cleared all the content. Done a Sirus and Uber Elder killing service and posted a 2 min Uber elder kill video. I hit 96 in 2 days. haha, idk how to answer that b/c I don't know what you are actually looking for in an answer.
I have played a Necromancer before this, and I want to say that without chaos resist I used to get shut down by a lot of meta's , until I got my chaos resistance to 75.

Sirus was no joke, as those storms were like destroying my life.

so my questions is , do you cope around without chaos resistance ? Do you die a lot, do you tend not to juice up maps because of that...

I will probably find out soon, but I wanted a heads up.

Sirus can be a mechanical fight so now you can juke those storms.
Editado por útlima vez por Vendetta en 7 feb. 2020 23:32:59
"
Vendetta escribió:
I have played a Necromancer before this, and I want to say that without chaos resist I used to get shut down by a lot of meta's , until I got my chaos resistance to 75.

Sirus was no joke, as those storms were like destroying my life.

so my questions is , do you cope around without chaos resistance ? Do you die a lot, do you tend not to juice up maps because of that...

I will probably find out soon, but I wanted a heads up.

Sirus can be a mechanical fight so now you can juke those storms.

I feel like it comes down to player skill I suppose.

I personally have over 100 Sirus kills this league and at least 10 of those were before the rework.

I rarely ever die but I've played my build a fair amount.

I can w/e I want on maps minus Cannot leech and reflect phys. w/ awakened 8 + sextants + scarabs etc. but again, I know my build well.

Judging any other build coming from a summoner or a HOA Jugg is like comparing a build w/ cheat codes turned on atm haha. They are the easiest builds in the league by far. It's not a slam against them. They just are, in fact, super busted.
Yea yea, I know I ended up playing my first summoner this league when it's busted...

But since I am used to Archers I don't mind the jukes...Just wanted to know.

The updated POB is on the first page ?
Editado por útlima vez por Vendetta en 8 feb. 2020 1:20:06
I will share my experience of this build with you and hope you can find it useful. So this is definitely not the tanky build and the aim is to kill everything before they kill you. This build is pretty good at doing that. I played a few summoners this league and last league and I can understand why you are asking about chaos resistance because summoners usually die to chaos damage when doing metamorph. But for this build, chaos damage is never really the threat and I have not been killed by metamorphs even once with this build(even though I died to some death rattle fire balls a few times). So chaos resistance is not the problem here.
"
Valkyr1018 escribió:
I will share my experience of this build with you and hope you can find it useful. So this is definitely not the tanky build and the aim is to kill everything before they kill you. This build is pretty good at doing that. I played a few summoners this league and last league and I can understand why you are asking about chaos resistance because summoners usually die to chaos damage when doing metamorph. But for this build, chaos damage is never really the threat and I have not been killed by metamorphs even once with this build(even though I died to some death rattle fire balls a few times). So chaos resistance is not the problem here.

Kewl..Thx

I'll try it myself. I went with a Rampart variation. IF it doesn't suite my taste I will drop Rampart and go something else.
Editado por útlima vez por Vendetta en 8 feb. 2020 7:48:20
"
Valkyr1018 escribió:

Thanks for the insight. I havn't played a summoner since act 3 was endgame and the idea of a map device was brand new so I had no idea how to convey the translation.
This boy claps cheeks at turbo speed. It's a legit build and kills sirus faster than I've seen any other boss killer I've seen.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional