[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

What confuses me is the second ring recommendation, since the Thief's Torment ring disables the second ring slot.
It's a fun build so far though.
Also, you may want to elaborate a bit further when mentioning the possibility of respeccing your ascendancies from Slayer/Raider to Berserker/Raider without losing Slayer's overleech. I'm not quite understanding that part.
Might just be me though. Maybe I'm overlooking something.
"
ZasakiMainFamily escribió:
What confuses me is the second ring recommendation, since the Thief's Torment ring disables the second ring slot.
Also, you may want to elaborate a bit further when mentioning the possibility of respeccing your ascendancies from Slayer/Raider to Berserker/Raider without losing Slayer's overleech. I'm not quite understanding that part.

Hello,

I will try to explain, because that's the easy part.

1. Thief's torment is used for the : +30 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks , so that you don't run out of mana while leveling. After you obtain the -15 to mana chest, you just socket cyclone in that , and your cyclone will not require any mana. Hence the thief torment will not be needed anymore. You will still need to have mana for Leaps and totems, but those are pretty cheap.

2. The respecc part is only possible if you include Soul Tether as a belt.Soul Tether belt has : Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life . Which is the only ( well not in my opinion but the vast majority) good thing about the Slayer ascendancy.
You will have life leech from the belt, gain the damage from berserk ascendancy but lose culling strike. Personally I love too much culling strike.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Editado por útlima vez por Vendetta en 8 feb. 2020 18:13:32
"
Vendetta escribió:
"
ZasakiMainFamily escribió:

Hello,

I will try to explain, because that's the easy part.

1. Thief's torment is used for the : +30 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks , so that you don't run out of mana while leveling. After you obtain the -15 to mana chest, you just socket cyclone in that , and your cyclone will not require any mana. Hence the thief torment will not be needed anymore. You will still need to have mana for Leaps and totems, but those are pretty cheap.

2. The respecc part is only possible if you include Soul Tether as a belt.Soul Tether belt has : Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life . Which is the only ( well not in my opinion but the vast majority) good thing about the Slayer ascendancy.
You will have life leech from the belt, gain the damage from berserk ascendancy but lose culling strike. Personally I love too much culling strike.

I'll chop part of this up and throw it in F.A.Q. for newer players looking for info into the transition.

On Vendetta's response, Number 1 is dead on. Thief's Torment will give you everything until you land that fossil crafted chest (cheap rn but a tad more expensive during league start)

Number 2 is one option as usually during league start, grabbing a soul tether is cheap and easy. However, as the league goes on (like right now) you want to buy Offering to the Serpent gloves. They also give you the Overleech, have great stats, can land Vuln on hit corruption and many more implicit options to help round out your build and leave the belt option open for stygian belts, belt of the deceiver, and/or Ryslatha's Coil which are all better options. Just during league start those gloves will take a tiny bit longer to obtain.

Switching over will allow you to tap into the incredible burst dps of Berserk. That gem will let you shred Metamorphs/elderslayers/Sirus etc etc like no other.
Personally even though I find out that offense is the best defense , I still do not know if I can somehow , manage to take the increase damage from berserk and drop the shapers touch bonuses in favour of serpent and switching to Berserk. Is the damage still enough to kill everything without berserk ?

Also a good thing to note is that I just do not see how exactly I can cap the resistances using only one ring slot ( which has to have assasins mark) / boots ( have to have elusive, and if possible tailwind / life/movement/resistance rolls). <--- This 2 slots are pretty damn expensive . Even dropping tailwind and getting resistance / life / movement speed ( lower drop 20-24) and elusive is pretty expensive.

I will have to test out of course and possibly move some points around for Diamond skin just to balance the resistances to remove some costs.

But I need to test it out in the next days.

1 quick question , I don't know if it has been tested : Could we run a Stigian Vise to close the gap for resistances ( like 3 res + life + jewel res life some damage mod) and get intimidate from awakened melee phisical damage support ?

This will give us the fair option of switching to berserk using offering of the serpent , and don't over extend on items like Ring / Boots. If My calculations are correct you should end up cheaper with a 8ex awakened melee phisical damage support + Tailwind ( guess tailwind is only 10% movement speed/10% attack speed so can be dropped for 35% movement boots) / Elusive boots with life / movement speed. Considering you cut out the resistance rolls since you got them from belt.

What's your opinion ? I haven't killed Kitava yet, and I am still wearing the 20% res boots + Goldrim ( haven't had time to play ).

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Editado por útlima vez por Vendetta en 8 feb. 2020 21:40:33
"1 quick question , I don't know if it has been tested : Could we run a Stigian Vise to close the gap for resistances ( like 3 res + life + jewel res life some damage mod) and get intimidate from awakened melee phisical damage support ?"

Yes, it is possible. Slayer's cyclone builds used to do that. Using stygian vise with resists, life, movement speed durant flask, damage reduction on critical strike, and more the jewel with everything you want.

You can use some corrupted belt of deceiver with:

global physical damage
reduced damage on critical
all resits
+ to maximum life

and a corrupted implicit :
+(20–25)% to Critical Strike Multiplier during any Flask Effect
(8–12)% increased Attack Speed during any Flask Effect
(35–40)% increased Critical Strike Chance during any Flask Effect
(8–10)% increased maximum Energy Shield
(6–8)% increased maximum Life
(8–12)% increased Movement Speed during any Flask Effect
+(14–16)% to all Elemental resist

So you can get a deceiver with up to 31% all elemental resist.

Editado por útlima vez por ByCrom en 9 feb. 2020 11:08:02
Just tried out the new skill tree and damage increase is very obvious without losing hp. I got
but I haven't tried out this new paradoxica yet so I'll update my experience with blind when I start to use it. The final upgrade would be a double pride watcher's eye probably worth more than 30ex or playing around with the armor and try the explode mod. I am using diamond skill right now because that 20% all resistance is helping me a lot to cap my resistances and I am using this
lethal pride in the socket above juggernaunt. It gives me 15% crit multiplier, 0.4% leech, 20% totem damage,5% chance to double damage and 5% strength. Without diamond skill, caping the resistance will be a real challenge. So i'm actually curious about how you cap your resistance. The only solution I can think of is god tier rolls on armor and boots and ring because you need so many other utilities from them as well as resistances.
"
Valkyr1018 escribió:
Just tried out the new skill tree and damage increase is very obvious without losing hp. I got
but I haven't tried out this new paradoxica yet so I'll update my experience with blind when I start to use it. The final upgrade would be a double pride watcher's eye probably worth more than 30ex or playing around with the armor and try the explode mod. I am using diamond skill right now because that 20% all resistance is helping me a lot to cap my resistances and I am using this
lethal pride in the socket above juggernaunt. It gives me 15% crit multiplier, 0.4% leech, 20% totem damage,5% chance to double damage and 5% strength. Without diamond skill, caping the resistance will be a real challenge. So i'm actually curious about how you cap your resistance. The only solution I can think of is god tier rolls on armor and boots and ring because you need so many other utilities from them as well as resistances.

Nice upgrades!

Oh to answer your question about resist, it's easy. Pay GGG for more resist! Costs me about 6,999 pts and I got a free 50% all res on my account.

Bad joke aside, I just personally took care to make sure I was always over resist while switching around gear. I even have some resist on a cheap 1c jewel. The resist will be harder to cap as you try and fit more perfectly rolled gear (which only like 2-20 people this entire game will try and do for you new players reading this). It's just like any ARPG at that point in which you are trying to have the ultimate combo of Suffix/Prefix stacking. You can even lose dmg on your set up and roll resist catalyst on your amulet to squeeze out a little more etc.
Update to the guide:

If you already posses either a Dual curse corruption on amulet (having to pre anoint a passive) or get Double curse on your chest and are looking for what to anoint after, IGN: Fettmagnet brought to my attention one I overlooked. Tenacity. With the Transfiguration of Body and the %hp, you gain the most dps while also gaining a bit more hp.

Again only for those who do not need and/or do not want Whispers of Doom (You could also be budget and only have 1 curse on hit and want to think about adding this)

Edit: The post below me is IGN:Fettmagnet. <3
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 9 feb. 2020 10:52:46
Have been upgrading and played abit on POB to "min max" my char, and i noticed that if you have a 1+ curse chest and you could anoint some other nice nods i was thinking about Tenacity, give a hp and alot of dmg. its expensiv tho since it cost x2 gold oil and 1 crimson.

sorry for my bad english.

have a great day all :D
Have any1 tried Abyssus burgonet on this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional