[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Kattpess escribió:
Hi Again :). i have been checking out diffrent Watchers stone and i noticed that

Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride its a insanly high
dps boost og POB.

so im wondering what would be the best to have on the eye?. and does pob shows the right number ?

cuz its beats off

to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision
increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride

I honestly dont want to list every variant of a watcher's eye considering most people will not try and obtain one. +2 impale is the best roll. After that, use your judgement and budget to decide if you can proceed to obtain another roll but that doesn't mean the other rolls are bad.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 9 feb. 2020 18:18:54
"
Kattpess escribió:
Hi Again :). i have been checking out diffrent Watchers stone and i noticed that

dps boost og POB.

so im wondering what would be the best to have on the eye?. and does pob shows the right number ?

cuz its beats off

I guess , anything it says "increased damage" is just a bonus, not endgame addendum. Features related to impale, attack speed, strike multiplier, double damage, more damage, double effect, etc ...could be more valuable.
"
Vashseden escribió:

40c for buff effect. You don't need both rolls. You want buff effect.

Why do you need buff effect instead of damage...

I wasted one ex on the ring.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Editado por útlima vez por Vendetta en 9 feb. 2020 18:38:53
So, if we have Offering to the Serpent, do we still want to go Slayer for the anti-phys reflect or do we want to push for Berserker?
"
DarkenX escribió:
So, if we have Offering to the Serpent, do we still want to go Slayer for the anti-phys reflect or do we want to push for Berserker?

Berserker time!
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
DarkenX escribió:

Berserker time!

So, we just try to deal with the reflect as best we can, or avoid it all-together? Sounds good to me! Now, to pop some regrets and get my ass outta the Duelist branch.

Edit: Would it still be best to go for Berserker first, or make for Raider first in this case?
Editado por útlima vez por DarkenX en 9 feb. 2020 23:46:12
"
DarkenX escribió:
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
DarkenX escribió:

Berserker time!

So, we just try to deal with the reflect as best we can, or avoid it all-together? Sounds good to me! Now, to pop some regrets and get my ass outta the Duelist branch.

Edit: Would it still be best to go for Berserker first, or make for Raider first in this case?

You just do not run Physical reflect maps. that's all. I have the ascendancies in the guide.

I dont 100% understand what you are trying to say here but you def want the berserker ascendancy then the raider b/c you are finishing with raider with uber lab.
So how does the buff circle of nostalgia work ?

Is it better to have the buff one over damage ?

Cannot afford both for now, and of course the min/max physical damage I do not know how it counts...

47% phisical damage < min/max physical damage from buff ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Morning every one:D, noticed new pob update so will play abit there. got a new ring and jewel yesterday, and im now facerolling over everything
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
Kattpess escribió:

dps boost og POB.

cuz its beats off

I honestly dont want to list every variant of a watcher's eye considering most people will not try and obtain one. +2 impale is the best roll. After that, use your judgement and budget to decide if you can proceed to obtain another roll but that doesn't mean the other rolls are bad.

I'm comparing the +2 imaple hits and 12% chance to deal double damage. If we can only have one mod, I think 12% chance to double damage is only a little bit worse than +2 impale. Since +2 imaple increase the maximum impale from 5 to 7, it's more like a 50% more damage to 70% more damage vs. 12% double damage which is 12% more damage. Let's say we deal 1 damage per hit and 1.5*1.12=1.68 which is only a 2% loss of damage and if you consider the price difference, I would definitely say a double damage with another precision or pride roll is better than a single +2 impale roll. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional