[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

After playing along some maps with this build... I just noticed that you are just glass cannoning everything hoping you kill them before they kill you.

Don't like the play style.

Of course it's Scion so I always enjoy playing Scion but not a melee glass cannon . Rip 10 ex or whatever I invested in the build.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Hi Vash thanks for the great build i'm huge fan of Cyclone from time of D2 WW Barb.

Any suggestion for my char for better itemization? (my profile is open)

Actually i'm focus to improve quality of the gem or buy a awakened series.

Thanks in advice.
Well, after getting used to the paystyle and optimizing the DPS more I must say: its not a glasscannon at all. Just needed more DPS and the correct playstyle.

Like it now.

The switching to Acuity and Grace was a deadend. I stick now to the original stuff and pretty happy with that
I think I will just try wolcen for now :D...If it get's me going for 100-200 hours it worth's
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta escribió:
I think I will just try wolcen for now :D...If it get's me going for 100-200 hours it worth's

Wolcen lords of mayhem seems nice, may be i get some try too :P
"
StorgutBorsit escribió:
Well, after getting used to the paystyle and optimizing the DPS more I must say: its not a glasscannon at all. Just needed more DPS and the correct playstyle.

Like it now.

The switching to Acuity and Grace was a deadend. I stick now to the original stuff and pretty happy with that

Nice that you have found your own way to play.

As I said before, my characters have always had low hp and very high damage to dismantle everything in seconds. This is the playstyle I like with cyclone builds. Even though I have to die sometimes, lol
"
Vendetta escribió:
After playing along some maps with this build... I just noticed that you are just glass cannoning everything hoping you kill them before they kill you.

Don't like the play style.

Of course it's Scion so I always enjoy playing Scion but not a melee glass cannon . Rip 10 ex or whatever I invested in the build.

It's def not a glass cannon but it's also not a facetank build (as mentioned at the beginning of the guide)

Definitely not for everyone as you need to learn mechanics and the playstyle to flourish.
"
NazgulTirith escribió:
Hi Vash thanks for the great build i'm huge fan of Cyclone from time of D2 WW Barb.

Any suggestion for my char for better itemization? (my profile is open)

Actually i'm focus to improve quality of the gem or buy a awakened series.

Thanks in advice.

Hiya! Thanks! My first bit of advice is really just to go through the guide again and see the updated changed. I think that will answer most of what you are looking for. Nice progress so far. You'll see I changes passives/some gear/gem links etc. Def work on the gems still and use the vendor recipe to get them to 20% quality when they hit lvl 20 etc.
"
StorgutBorsit escribió:

Like it now.

Glad you are enjoying the build more. Yeah, it def has it's own play style and rewards those who learn mechanics for sure.
"
ByCrom escribió:
"
Vendetta escribió:

Wolcen lords of mayhem seems nice, may be i get some try too :P

Funnily enough, I made a Tesla Cyclone build for Wolcen as well that speed farms and climbs up the Expedition ranks.

I'm streaming it (when the servers work QQ) Playing offline atm while they fix online.

It's a fun game that just got a lot more interesting, however, it won't hold a candle to POE ^_^. Still a fun time to be had.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional