[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Thanks for the suggest i've upgrade some parts and become dw with saviour and para,m my main problem actually i cant use Herald of Purity because with all active i've only 36 mana left and can't active Herald of Purity.

What i'm doing wrong?

Nvm i've precision gem at level 18 instead of 5. :D now all work :D
Editado por útlima vez por NazgulTirith en 14 feb. 2020 3:01:11
How big of a damage increase would it be going from a well rolled StarForge to a 400+pdps Jewelled Foil and a Saviour?

Also when switching from Slayer to Beserker what do you recommend swapping out for the Beserk gem?
"
Ryz0rz_ escribió:
How big of a damage increase would it be going from a well rolled StarForge to a 400+pdps Jewelled Foil and a Saviour?

Also when switching from Slayer to Beserker what do you recommend swapping out for the Beserk gem?

Depends on your gear investment.

Swap out portal gem.
I've upgrade my build think to max and respec some parts need...but actually my problem is my life is a bit low (4,9k) any suggest?
"
NazgulTirith escribió:
I've upgrade my build think to max and respec some parts need...but actually my problem is my life is a bit low (4,9k) any suggest?

yeah, get rid of the brutal blade part of the right sword wheel. pop on the top left might of the meek. invest in jewel sockets with life jewels.
"
NazgulTirith escribió:

yeah, get rid of the brutal blade part of the right sword wheel. pop on the top left might of the meek. invest in jewel sockets with life jewels.
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
NazgulTirith escribió:

ok mate thanks i'm going to try :D
Very cool to see her back! I enjoyed playing her when you started this guide.

Why did you choose "Dervish" in the skill-tree? It's for dual-wielding and according to the path of building you are using a two-handed sword...

And why weapon artistry? Isn't it for dual-wielding too (or if you are using a shield)?

Thank you very much for updating this guide! I think I will respecc my veteran scion :)
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:

Why did you choose "Dervish" in the skill-tree? It's for dual-wielding and according to the path of building you are using a two-handed sword...

And why weapon artistry? Isn't it for dual-wielding too (or if you are using a shield)?

Thank you very much for updating this guide! I think I will respecc my veteran scion :)

Depends on your budget. The build starts out with a 2H all the way up to Starforge.

If you want to keep gaining dps, you switch to a Savior sword + Paradoxica (or high dps foil)

Just use the node (which are few) that represents the set up you have.
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
Spoiler

Depends on your budget. The build starts out with a 2H all the way up to Starforge.

If you want to keep gaining dps, you switch to a Savior sword + Paradoxica (or high dps foil)

Just use the node (which are few) that represents the set up you have.

Thank you very much! I only have a Kondo's but I hope that it's still good enough to have fun in red tier maps. At least, a few patches ago, it was :)

What do you think about Kintsugi as an armour? Too defensive or ok for this build?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Editado por útlima vez por Caligula_Exile en 19 feb. 2020 15:02:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional