[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hi
First of all thank you for the build. I was using an MoM Indigon agnostic ascendant but decided to reroll her into this build.

This is my POB: https://pastebin.com/6MHniRLy

I still have to fully level my gems. Even if I did level then up to level 20 I still seem to be about half of your POB DPS. Could you have a look and give me any advice?

Thank you in advance.

-----------------------------------------------
I spent a little more currency and got the awakened brutality and awakened melee physical damage support gems. I also change my boots for ones with tailwind and elusive. My resists are not capped now

This is the update POB: https://pastebin.com/z62PV1vz

Any advice from anyone is welcome :)
Editado por útlima vez por Neuro_Wolf en 1 mar. 2020 8:11:32
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
ByCrom escribió:
lol

I think it is too many leagues. Many things to change, rebuild, reset over time.
It could be an expansion every 6 months, not less.

Meta chars only possible on standard, not in new leagues :(

That sounds like the attitude of a quitter to me!

^ bad joke

LoL

Not really

I guess, i prefer to play on standard, just this :P

"
Wissle escribió:
So this build works mostly on unique items, did I get that right?

If so, that's great - I don't like the randomness of rares, the fewer rares needed the better

Could this build work with ONLY unique items too, any that would work in replacing the rares in their slots?

I dont like rares so much too, but i guess for end game gear, there aren't no unique items for boots and rings slots so good as some rares.
At least boots and 1 ring is better to be a good rare.
----
Anyway , in old version of this builds people used to have:

Bronn's Lithe chest
Bubonic Trail boots
Mark of the elder 01 ring
shapers touch gloves
etc etc etc
Editado por útlima vez por ByCrom en 1 mar. 2020 15:20:01
"
Wissle escribió:
So this build works mostly on unique items, did I get that right?

If so, that's great - I don't like the randomness of rares, the fewer rares needed the better

Could this build work with ONLY unique items too, any that would work in replacing the rares in their slots?

Feel free to try <3 Crom did post the original pieces.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 1 mar. 2020 15:48:31
"
Bleak9 escribió:
Just a question, why the Cyclopean Coil isn't in any of those builds?
I mean if we compare a well rolled headhunter "30% increased dmg with hits" with a Cyclopean Coil which works on for example 110 Int points (22% increased dmg) the difference is "not that much".

Unless i'm missing some math, are those 2 bonuses being calculated differntly?

*turns into Jim from The Office and stares into the camera.*
"
Neuro_Wolf escribió:
Hi
First of all thank you for the build. I was using an MoM Indigon agnostic ascendant but decided to reroll her into this build.

This is my POB: https://pastebin.com/6MHniRLy

I still have to fully level my gems. Even if I did level then up to level 20 I still seem to be about half of your POB DPS. Could you have a look and give me any advice?

Thank you in advance.

-----------------------------------------------
I spent a little more currency and got the awakened brutality and awakened melee physical damage support gems. I also change my boots for ones with tailwind and elusive. My resists are not capped now

This is the update POB: https://pastebin.com/z62PV1vz

Any advice from anyone is welcome :)

Upgrades that I can see are:

- Higher dps Paradoxica
- Dropping your watcher's eye and the 4 nodes associated and picking up to Brutal Blade on the Ranger side of the Passive tree.
- Lab Enchant on helm
- Ryslatha's Coil (+catalysts) on belt if you are wanting to increase dps. HH is fine but it doesn't come anywhere close to this belt on bosses)
- Higher Buff effect on Circle of Guilt (this is the main roll you are looking for on the ring over the increased dmg)

These were just at first glance and they should bump you up 2-3Mil dps (double that for saviour calc)

From there it's all about getting a better dual curse ring or getting vuln on hit corrupted gloves to spread out the rolls and focus more on getting a better ring. replacing the daresso's for a big boi amulet. better jewels. etc.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 1 mar. 2020 16:08:05
Thank you for the reply.
I will see what I can do :)
Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the build. This was THE build that got me addicted to Path of exile back in what i think was 3.1? and i have loved cyclone ever since.
Took a look at your POB for maximum DPS and it looks mighty tasty.
Here is a slightly more min maxed POB, if you want to bump those numbers even more. highly unrealistic, but still. (requires localidentity's POB fork)

https://pastebin.com/YSXDtnEa

Changes:
Assassination annointment.

Added shock at 7% (assuming 72M shaper health, and ailment threshold being 50% of shaper health (someone tested endgame bosses: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/f00clz/ailment_threshold_numbers_revealed_25mil_shock/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf))

Removed enhance from precision and dread banner links, was a marginal dps increase, and prevented next addition due to gem socket limits.

Added Ancestral protector to the ancestral setup, another 18% more dps.

Checked the: is the enemy on consecrated ground checkbox, due to bottled faith not working its full magic otherwise

Removed sword attack speed and crit near sword of cunning (was just a 1% increase in dps, not worth it)

Removed life and elemental resist near Barbarism.

Added 4 remaining passives to Brutal blade cluster, 14% more dps.

Added 21/23 gems to any skill that did not have it. (alot of them don't benefit your dps, but still.

All in all, the build went from 20M to 35M shaper dps when the stars align. at a moderate cost to health (70ish)

Thank you once again for the build.
"
Abyssal_Kutku escribió:
Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the build. This was THE build that got me addicted to Path of exile back in what i think was 3.1? and i have loved cyclone ever since.
Took a look at your POB for maximum DPS and it looks mighty tasty.
Here is a slightly more min maxed POB, if you want to bump those numbers even more. highly unrealistic, but still. (requires localidentity's POB fork)

https://pastebin.com/YSXDtnEa

Changes:
Assassination annointment.

Added shock at 7% (assuming 72M shaper health, and ailment threshold being 50% of shaper health (someone tested endgame bosses: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/f00clz/ailment_threshold_numbers_revealed_25mil_shock/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf))

Removed enhance from precision and dread banner links, was a marginal dps increase, and prevented next addition due to gem socket limits.

Added Ancestral protector to the ancestral setup, another 18% more dps.

Checked the: is the enemy on consecrated ground checkbox, due to bottled faith not working its full magic otherwise

Removed sword attack speed and crit near sword of cunning (was just a 1% increase in dps, not worth it)

Removed life and elemental resist near Barbarism.

Added 4 remaining passives to Brutal blade cluster, 14% more dps.

Added 21/23 gems to any skill that did not have it. (alot of them don't benefit your dps, but still.

All in all, the build went from 20M to 35M shaper dps when the stars align. at a moderate cost to health (70ish)

Thank you once again for the build.

Glad you have/had fun with the build and always fun to see people tinkering around with the Pastebin (for the most part XD)

Just a few notes:

- Definitely a good swap on the weapon 2 / helm gem swaps for more offense with the protector added in. *side note, you do lose the 7% less accuracy on the dread banner + enhance combo.

- More offense tuned overall gear in every slot (even though it'll cost a ton to reach that potential.

- I don't see resist getting capped with the gear.

- I switch from Assassination to Tenacity with your current set up and reached 36 Mil DPS

- I never built a tree for lvl 100. Cool to see one configured for it.

- I see that shock got calculated differently but shock would only come from Starforge (I havn't tested this w/ brutality gem as well...or I did and it was too long ago and I honestly forgot). Without the shock + the Tenacity, 34 Mil dps is still obtained with the problem of gaining resist still.

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm hating on the POB. It's fun to play with GG gear and overall, the most budget dps increase would be the Gem swap which is something to consider going forward.

Cheers.

-----------------------------------------------------
If someone runs this build with unique body armor , i recommend a corrupted one , with +2 to level of socketed duration gem and +2 to level of socketed aoe gem.

This with a 21 vaal cyclone gem gives level 25 cyclone.

it's hard to find but i leave the tip.

ps: with corrupted bronn's lithe could give 27 gem :P
Editado por útlima vez por ByCrom en 2 mar. 2020 21:46:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional