[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Neuro_Wolf escribió:
Thank you again for your reply.
This is really going to be noob question but the dps in pob is 6 million. Why do you say it is double? Is it because of paradoxica's do double damage?

b/c of the Saviour Sword's Reflections.
hello guys.
i played that build couple of leagues ago and have some questions for now.
1) is the bers+champion combo viable? i know we lose a lot from raider tree but still...any advantages?
2) how to make this build pretty tanky?
IGN-Chatillion
Happy with end of metamorph, could get some items and upgrade my meta-freak-scion in standard Lol

Just not happy with elusive on boots, that doesnt renew with each critical :(
"
ByCrom escribió:
Happy with end of metamorph, could get some items and upgrade my meta-freak-scion in standard Lol

Just not happy with elusive on boots, that doesnt renew with each critical :(

Hell yeah!

Yo, speaking of Elusive and defense and such have you seen all the new nodes?

There's SO many GREAT choices to add into the build next league. With as much damage as we can already get on the build, the preference of the new nodes are going to be a personal choice: Even more insane DPS, Higher % Physical Mitigation (Lookin at you Steelskin buffing), More AOE potential, the list goes on.

I honestly can't decide yet how I want to add in the new material into the guide because I think the build can fully function w/out the need of any of it but depending on what currency you have, what you craft, the potential for a really nice personal stylized version will become even greater with this addition.

I'll think it over when the Patch Notes Drop and try and add in a 3.10 section at the beginning.

I was going to try out the wand skill at league start b/c I've put off making a wander for 4+ years but now, it's Looking a lot like another Tesla Season for me!
"
moonbeast495 escribió:
hello guys.
1) is the bers+champion combo viable? i know we lose a lot from raider tree but still...any advantages?

1) I'll leave it up to you to just read each and decide what you think is worth (because that's all you can do)

2) The New Del nodes can accomadate this + adding in Vaal Grace but I'm not about to remake the whole build into a bruiser <3.
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
moonbeast495 escribió:
hello guys.

2) The New Del nodes can accomadate this + adding in Vaal Grace but I'm not about to remake the whole build into a bruiser <3.

last time i played it we had shapers' gloves and i got about 8k hp. plus good evasion and armor. i am just scared how do you play with 5.5k hp. it feels like i can get oneshot cuz i am not a very good player.
IGN-Chatillion
Editado por útlima vez por moonbeast495 en 10 mar. 2020 17:06:27
UPDATE tesla_cyclone
SET patch_notes = 'Updated'
WHERE scion_forum;

Bad SQL joke but I wanted to post here that I added 3.10 Patch Notes that apply (and a few that were optional) to the beginning of the guide.

We are 3.10 Ready for the BIG ole Cluster Jewel Buffs and fun test with all the new nodes!
My god time goes slow when you are waiting for something...

Definitely going to start and end with this build! :)
Hi there, sorry i'm sure its a question you answered already, but which one would you recommend between champion impale cyclone and your build as league starter? (and why? :p) it would be very helpful to me to decide my league starter :D
Editado por útlima vez por Bainly en 11 mar. 2020 11:23:18
"
VLokkY escribió:
My god time goes slow when you are waiting for something...

Definitely going to start and end with this build! :)

Haha, Yeah, going to be a fun league! I'm def league starting Tesla. I might make a wander like way into the league only b/c I haven't played one in like 4+ years.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional