[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hi! First of all, thanks for the taking the time and creating this guide. Im a newish player and I am looking for a build that I can stick with through the whole 3.10.

Now, it stands between this build and another one called:

"1h Impale Cyclone Slayer."

I have no clue as to which one I should chose. This one seems more awesome, mainly because you put a "tesla" in the title and also because in the videos there seems to be some kind of blue tornados spawning from your cyclone.

However, both builds claims to be able to do all content, all map mods and insane dps.

Without being too biased, could you please tell me if there are any huge differences and which one I should pick?

Thanks again!!!
Editado por útlima vez por schalander en 12 mar. 2020 17:27:06
"
schalander escribió:
Hi! First of all, thanks for the taking the time and creating this guide. Im a newish player and I am looking for a build that I can stick with through the whole 3.10.

Now, it stands between this build and another one called:

"1h Impale Cyclone Slayer."

I have no clue as to which one I should chose. This one seems more awesome, mainly because you put a "tesla" in the title and also because in the videos there seems to be some kind of blue tornados spawning from your cyclone.

However, both builds claims to be able to do all content, all map mods and insane dps.

Without being too biased, could you please tell me if there are any huge differences and which one I should pick?

Thanks again!!!

Hiya,

No offense but I'm not going to compare builds and such. I know my build can do all things stated and has done so for many years. If you are interested, feel free to try it out. I will be league starting the build and streaming today and when I can through the weekend as I usually do. This is my favorite version of Cyclone and I have made 50+ different cyclone builds over the years but again, I can't speak for every POE player, ya know. I hope you can respect the decision.
Going with this scion for the league starter...and ender. Looks sweet, I see the nice min/max potential here and I am excited to play cyclone again after a bunch of golemancer builds.
🐢
Editado por útlima vez por Koheleth en 13 mar. 2020 10:21:08
Awesome guide! Will be choosing this as my league starter, my last cyclone build was a Ngamahu's flame cyclone back in Legacy league and I absolutely loved it. After recently playing some d2 ww barbarian im excited to give this a try.

Just one question, is it possible to chain farm uber lab quite early in the league for some currency? For example; with at least a tabula 6link and/or 5link 2h weapon? Also, would you recommend Slayer/Raider or Berserk/Raider for that?
"
Koheleth escribió:
Going with this scion for the league starter...and ender. Looks sweet, I see the nice min/max potential here and I am excited to play cyclone again after a bunch of golemancer builds.

Enjoy
"
senpaiw0w escribió:
Awesome guide! Will be choosing this as my league starter, my last cyclone build was a Ngamahu's flame cyclone back in Legacy league and I absolutely loved it. After recently playing some d2 ww barbarian im excited to give this a try.

Just one question, is it possible to chain farm uber lab quite early in the league for some currency? For example; with at least a tabula 6link and/or 5link 2h weapon? Also, would you recommend Slayer/Raider or Berserk/Raider for that?

You can speedily farm Uber Lab. Last league there was a screenshot of an absolute Chad finishing in the top 20 for that day early in the league. He was Slayer/Raider but I imagine both can do it. I'd say it takes more than average skill to complete, it won't be brain dead easy like the Thicc jugg haha.
For those that might be checking in and are new, I'm going to be streaming off/on this weekend leveling the build as a league starter. Feel free to drop by and make fun of me or something (idk). I mostly just answer questions about the build but I will be more focused on leveling and getting into maps etc.

twitch.tv/Vashseden

Looks like the POB Pastebin in the 2nd post is a bladestorm build? At least the tree is somewhat the same but the pastebin notes file is not correct.

<3
"
SkyMonkeySCU escribió:
Looks like the POB Pastebin in the 2nd post is a bladestorm build? At least the tree is somewhat the same but the pastebin notes file is not correct.

<3

Yes, b/c you use bladestorm for leveling and switch to cyclone later on.
Hi there, if i can get my hand on a soul tether belt should i just go straight for zerker and than raider after?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional