[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hey Vash

Thanks for your shared detailed build. It's a nicely build for lvling & mapping, beside that the dmg is incredible high I have to say. You don't even have to invest that much curr. to achieve great DPS.
Currently I'm just low on HP, 3.3k approx. with a Tabula Rasa but that is not a big problem for now on.

I'll try to reach the endgame with this build.

Keep up your great work - I guess we all apreciate that!
Editado por útlima vez por ZYZZRAVIC en 14 mar. 2020 19:24:11
"
waybsterce escribió:
Hi there, if i can get my hand on a soul tether belt should i just go straight for zerker and than raider after?

Honestly up to you. I thought about it myself since they are so cheap early on but I just stuck w/ the deceiver and leveling Slayer for now until I get the gloves.

It's really a matter of preference.
First of all, congrats on the guide! It's really well-written and noob friendly

I have a question about life leech: do we get any life steal from tree that I missed? Coz right now slayer's overleech ain't doing much for me while taking self-dmg from hiltless

Sorry if it's a noob question ;)
"
DarkNomade escribió:

I have a question about life leech: do we get any life steal from tree that I missed? Coz right now slayer's overleech ain't doing much for me while taking self-dmg from hiltless

Blood rage gives 1.2% life leech. make sure it is always up. You can put points into Martial Experience if you like to as well until you get the hang of it.

You can also try out Terminus Est as well. Great weapon with less troubles with combating the life loss.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 15 mar. 2020 0:29:10
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
DarkNomade escribió:

Blood rage gives 1.2% life leech. make sure it is always up. You can put points into Martial Experience if you like to as well until you get the hang of it.

You can also try out Terminus Est as well. Great weapon with less troubles with combating the life loss.

Does the Slayer ascendancy not protect you from reflected physical damage?
"
OggyPanda escribió:
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
DarkNomade escribió:

Does the Slayer ascendancy not protect you from reflected physical damage?

psssst, it does <3
Hi,

Can someone help me about what am I doing wrong?

TL/DR: I am dying in one shot and can't do damage

I got stuck in 4th level(awakening?) conquerors (ones with 3 watchstones). I have easily killed all conquerors with 2 watch stones very easy and managed to kill 4 of them with 4 watchstones but after that moment my damage started to fall dramatically and my character started to die instantly with one shots. Also, I am struggling to to kill tier 14-15 map bosses. 3rd baran (first 2 was easy) one shots me and I can't even damage 4th Drox (3rd was also very hard for me).

I am playing on a PS4 and trying to find a decent end game build for Delirium, since I am playing on PS4 I have couple of days to understand the build and make a league start.

My PoB pastebin is: https://pastebin.com/ENNpfb1W

PoB alternative explanation for items: I've started to play this build couple of days ago and I couldn't manage to get the swords in the guide and I am using a Gladius (main hand for crit chance) and Ichimonji instead(I've also tried 2x Jeweled Foils). I got boots with elusive but they are evasion/ES (I don't think that would effect my deaths too much). I managed to get level 5 vulnerability on one ring. I have -15 mana on chest and I have Rat's Nest. Tried Belt of Deciever and Soul Tether but then my life drops and survivability becomes harder. Also tried Gluttony with ES leech but couldn't manage to raise energy shield above maximum.

Thank you very much in advance.

"
Okman_X escribió:
Hi,

Can someone help me about what am I doing wrong?

TL/DR: I am dying in one shot and can't do damage

I got stuck in 4th level(awakening?) conquerors (ones with 3 watchstones). I have easily killed all conquerors with 2 watch stones very easy and managed to kill 4 of them with 4 watchstones but after that moment my damage started to fall dramatically and my character started to die instantly with one shots. Also, I am struggling to to kill tier 14-15 map bosses. 3rd baran (first 2 was easy) one shots me and I can't even damage 4th Drox (3rd was also very hard for me).

I am playing on a PS4 and trying to find a decent end game build for Delirium, since I am playing on PS4 I have couple of days to understand the build and make a league start.

My PoB pastebin is: https://pastebin.com/ENNpfb1W

PoB alternative explanation for items: I've started to play this build couple of days ago and I couldn't manage to get the swords in the guide and I am using a Gladius (main hand for crit chance) and Ichimonji instead(I've also tried 2x Jeweled Foils). I got boots with elusive but they are evasion/ES (I don't think that would effect my deaths too much). I managed to get level 5 vulnerability on one ring. I have -15 mana on chest and I have Rat's Nest. Tried Belt of Deciever and Soul Tether but then my life drops and survivability becomes harder. Also tried Gluttony with ES leech but couldn't manage to raise energy shield above maximum.

Thank you very much in advance.

HIya, The POB I uploaded had some red flags.

- Your lightning resist is 25 (gotta get all your res capped)
- You need to pick up your dodge keystones (As they provide a very important level of defense on the build.
- Anoint Dazzling Strikes. This will add another layer of defense as it will apply Blind on hit. I'm adding it myself this league as my damage is not suffering.
- You Do not have Offering to the Serpent Gloves or Soul Tether which either one is required to switch to Berserker to ensure you are keeping your Slayer Overleech, improving your defenses dramatically.
- You are missing 1 Might of the meek from the starting point of the Scion tree that will net you more health.
- Also Your only lvl 85. Most people will get to 90 before jumping into 14+ maps on their league starters as levels has a more significant impact the more budget your gear etc.

Just some of the things I noticed on a quick glance. I gotta run atm. Hope this helps your journey.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 15 mar. 2020 8:45:32
"
Vashseden escribió:

HIya, The POB I uploaded had some red flags.

- Your lightning resist is 25 (gotta get all your res capped)
- You need to pick up your dodge keystones (As they provide a very important level of defense on the build.
- Anoint Dazzling Strikes. This will add another layer of defense as it will apply Blind on hit. I'm adding it myself this league as my damage is not suffering.
- You Do not have Offering to the Serpent Gloves or Soul Tether which either one is required to switch to Berserker to ensure you are keeping your Slayer Overleech, improving your defenses dramatically.
- You are missing 1 Might of the meek from the starting point of the Scion tree that will net you more health.
- Also Your only lvl 85. Most people will get to 90 before jumping into 14+ maps on their league starters as levels has a more significant impact the more budget your gear etc.

Just some of the things I noticed on a quick glance. I gotta run atm. Hope this helps your journey.

Hi again,

Thank you very much. My other ring has %50 lightning resistance but somehow I've failed to save it to PoB so I have capped all my resistances.

I will try soul tether and 2nd Might of the Meek. Thank you very much.
I was hoping that you would stream more as you transition to maps and endgame. Unfortunately you don't stream. I cannot see how you make changes to the build now.
Editado por útlima vez por nsnsmag en 15 mar. 2020 10:40:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional