[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Bainly escribió:
Hi there, sorry i'm sure its a question you answered already, but which one would you recommend between champion impale cyclone and your build as league starter? (and why? :p) it would be very helpful to me to decide my league starter :D

I mean, I'm obviously going to recommend Scion. WAY faster movement speed, Can still do all the DPS. Berserk Gem is Amazing.

Champ just feels like a bland spam leap and spin. Scion's movement alone feels sooo much better.

I am so hyped using this build as my league starter (and probably only character), it looks straigth up amazing and satisfying. Also always wanted to play a scion, just think the clusters will give me a hard time to choose my favourite xD
"
Shirkahn7 escribió:
I am so hyped using this build as my league starter (and probably only character), it looks straigth up amazing and satisfying. Also always wanted to play a scion, just think the clusters will give me a hard time to choose my favourite xD

I'm pretty hype for the nodes. I currently have like a top 20 favorites haha. The huge bonus is that no matter what level of investment you are in the build, there is a cluster that can help you.
I think I'm going to take a stab at this build. It's been forever since I've run Cyclone! I know it's not as powerful as it use to be, but based upon the last couple of pages of comments, it should still be pretty strong in 3.10
"
Mentoya escribió:
I think I'm going to take a stab at this build. It's been forever since I've run Cyclone! I know it's not as powerful as it use to be, but based upon the last couple of pages of comments, it should still be pretty strong in 3.10

*laughs in anime*

Silly Mortal. It has never been stronger. I challenge you to obtain the Saviour sword and double your entire build's damage! Even with the new monster hp and the big bump in boss hp, we have pushed the build up to nearly 80 Mil DPS!

^ --- This is what happens when you read a comment on your forum after staying up working all night.

On a real note though, this will be one of the highest single target builds in the league.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 12 mar. 2020 2:26:31
" - Can not Facetank the world. "

I have one question about the above, it's kinda hard for me to judge as every builder have their own view on what facetanking or even being tanky means, so, is build tanky enough to make mistakes, live through a panic and recover, or mistakes = insta death usually? I won't say im complete trash at evading mechanics, but well, I can easily admit I do more mistakes than i should with my reaction time on stressing situations like Sirus, Uber Elder or Syntheted Masterpiece. I don't have much time this league to play so i would want to make informed decision about my starter (and mider surely) :)
"
KyuubiNoKurama escribió:
" - Can not Facetank the world. "

I have one question about the above, it's kinda hard for me to judge as every builder have their own view on what facetanking or even being tanky means, so, is build tanky enough to make mistakes, live through a panic and recover, or mistakes = insta death usually? I won't say im complete trash at evading mechanics, but well, I can easily admit I do more mistakes than i should with my reaction time on stressing situations like Sirus, Uber Elder or Syntheted Masterpiece. I don't have much time this league to play so i would want to make informed decision about my starter (and mider surely) :)

You can definitely take a hit but not too many back to back and it is a Dodge build. I did over 100 Sirus kills on the build last league if that helps at all.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 12 mar. 2020 11:05:26
"
Vashseden escribió:

You can definitely take a hit but not too many back to back and it is a Dodge build. I did over 100 Sirus kills on the build last league if that helps at all.

Actually that helps a lot, well it kinda sounds similar to char I usually play. Which translates to there's quite a big chance I'd try to play that in delirium :) there's also another one, I love how you keep this build here, how active you are and answer any questions people come up etc, I really love to read about how build works instead just watch video and/or slap pob. So big thanks for that and keep up the great work :)
"
KyuubiNoKurama escribió:
"
Vashseden escribió:

Actually that helps a lot, well it kinda sounds similar to char I usually play. Which translates to there's quite a big chance I'd try to play that in delirium :) there's also another one, I love how you keep this build here, how active you are and answer any questions people come up etc, I really love to read about how build works instead just watch video and/or slap pob. So big thanks for that and keep up the great work :)

Thanks, it's not all me though. For a while, I was away (health reasons) and had some wonderful people continue playing the build and keeping in contact w/ people in need. It's just a supremely fun build and I was playing this for years before cyclone got buffed <3.
"
Vashseden escribió:

Thanks, it's not all me though. For a while, I was away (health reasons) and had some wonderful people continue playing the build and keeping in contact w/ people in need. It's just a supremely fun build and I was playing this for years before cyclone got buffed <3.

Glad you are back then, and hope your health is better :) I actually just wanted to play Scion, cause like 99% cyclone builds are duelists, which i kinda dislike. I have some very bad ideas of trying to convert her from any build (well probably yours if I'll go Scion) into flicker meme thing but only after i get 36 challenges, well maybe 40 if they are doable with my time available, and have some well... memes for the end of league while you don't really have anything to do with currency. Tried to find some build touching flicker on Scion but most of them aren't really hardcore gear and nothing "fresh" :) Well let me add one obvious question so nobody call me a spammer :D

So I assume, that cluster jewels due to crafting will be possible to bend to our will a little, so i wonder if you plan on doing something like grouping nodes and notables and however it works into groups best suiting the build itself? For example, best way to boost our survivability would be combo of these nodes and that notable wouldnt hurt. For something else, this and that.
Im quite happy on your statement that clusters gonna make the build even more flexible and changable on our needs, especially that usually on builds i'm intrested in people say that eeehhh, not really good enough things to bother with these just go standard build /shrug. But at once I'm not the best when its coming to understanding why one thing is way better to another similar one in terms of something exact, poe gives so much complexicity that i never met in games, and well trying to grasp everything still comes difficult especially when accompanied with fear of making mistake due to lack of experience :)

I'm sorry for such long and probably a little Engrishy post.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional