[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Hello, respeced my other build to this one, having a little troubles with getting some DPS, currently I have 1440 int and about 3k dph on icestorm in tooltip, am I too low on lvl or something is wrong with my gear? help pls, my char - WhateverPpleSayIamImNot
Editado por útlima vez por NarberalGamma en 26 oct. 2018 6:46:46
You should find gloves/boots/helm with more int

Otherwise you're still lvl78 and missing some damage nodes near templar, and your gems are not fully levelled.
Hello,

Do you have some advice about "Abaxoth, the End of All That Is"?

I met him today, on a T14 map, I wasn't able to kill him without dying myself.

Is it possible to tank him? Or better to do another way?
"
Erissice escribió:
Hello,

Do you have some advice about "Abaxoth, the End of All That Is"?

I met him today, on a T14 map, I wasn't able to kill him without dying myself.

Is it possible to tank him? Or better to do another way?

He doesn't move much. Pour ice storm on him, and move to avoid the fire circles if you can't outleech them. He's an easy fight; I don't think I've ever died to him in the past several leagues as WI (~10k+ tooltip damage though.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 26 oct. 2018 18:52:35
The economy this league has been weird -- stuff that's an upgrade for me is multiple exalts per slot (even though I paid 5c-15c for my current gear except chest) and yet I am not finding any more exalts in delves or selling anything I have crafted. So I'm constantly doing the chaos recipe to stay alive (I've found four exalts, spent three of them on my current watcher's eye.)

Crafting has gotten me two ~680 ES chests, but they are not selling, even at 70c each. (I'm not using them since they have 0 int.)

Is there some obvious loot production mechanism I can use now I am missing? (5 days played, level 90 -- maybe just not enough playing time?) Yes, running delves and maps slowly grows my supply of currency (jeweler's and fusings mainly) but no way am I seeing 1-2 exalts a day (~2 hours of play.)

Should I be focusing on currency delve locations?

------------
I installed currency cop -- that found a couple of items I missed. Only about 85c though.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 27 oct. 2018 0:38:07
Finally, 40/40 challenges done, all on my own!

Damn Aul took forever to find. If I knew it would be so hard, I would prioritize it earlier in the league. The endgame grinds were nothing compared to the Aul challenges. When I found him the first time, I didn't think about the challenges at all and got one done in the first video. But then I needed to find him at least 2 more times to try and do the mutually exclusive challenges.

It took a freaking month!! At first I was mining horizontally around depth 300 hoping to find him where he's relatively easy. Two weeks of delving, lv 98 from all the xp, tons of currency, lots of other bosses... and not a single Aul.

Then I moved to depth 500 and started finding Primeval cities at last. And then finally, Aul. He hurts like hell at those depths, especially with random mods. But at least it's possible to find him there without major luck.

First, I did 'break all cocoons' + 'no flares'. It wasn't really hard: moving in front of cocoons during the clone phase. The only downside was having to dodge the machine gun phase that happens if you destroy 4+ cocoons. 'No flares' is trivial, the crystal lights find you easily. Sadly, I didn't think to record that kill.

Then I had to find Aul again, and the last remaining challenges were 'save all cocoons' + 'avoid the crystal lights'. And I found him at depth 513 with 96% extra cold damage (i.e. roughly 3x the base damage) and +40% res.

New video: Two Aul Challenges

Holy shit! It was THE hardest thing I've done in this league. And I've done more than 50 Uber Elder kills. Doing those 2 challenges at the same time and killing Aul with that damage was insane! I've tried a bunch of different tactics and learned a whole lot of nuances about this fight.

Eventually I found that the arena has a little corner near the entrance where you can hide from the crystal lights. And the best way to prevent destroying any cocoons is to Lightning Warp between them.

It still took more than 10 attempts to make it all click. But eventually it happened. And he dropped an amulet that sold for 25 ex ('Anger reserves no mana').
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 26 oct. 2018 22:40:24
Gratz man! You showed this build can do really anything when it's played well.

P.S. Those mods for Aul at that depth scare the shit out of me though! :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 27 oct. 2018 14:29:51
Looks like I'm 1,007th player to hit depth 600.
just downed uber elder and all of the game stuff izi pizi :3

cool build, i guess its the forth time i do it xD

if somebody wants to buy all my items, pm me, we can talk some ex's xD

ty11!
Just curious - CI seems kinda silly, why lose all your life for Chaos immunity? Even respeccing life nodes away for ES, why purge base life totals? Is there something in endgame that makes that relevant?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional