[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Zephryl escribió:
Right, well, definitely gonna have to get me some levelled Purity's. Got to a huge cluster of Vaal Outposts at depth 272, but I'm getting one shot.

Like 370% Crit Chance, 45% Multi, 30% Damage, 100% Cold and 12% damage pen too.

Don't even get a chance for curses or blind, Rare Mobs just instagib through 10.6k ES, Fortify and Flasks.

You definitely want to run PoI for this, and bring a couple of Sapphire flasks. And use Yugul. And try not to stand in 1 place for too long, keep moving and casting. 272 shouldn't be too bad even with those mods, but it's a nasty combo for sure.
Well, that was unpleasant.

At least there's no elemental penetration :D

I'll definitely stay between 270 and 300 to find what I'm missing for the challenges.
Just bought this thing 11ex

and gained 15% more damage. Noice. (still far from Auran's one, but well, at least it's affordable)

Still missing a corrupted belt and a better vaal regalia (work in progress but fossils don't like me)
"The upcoming 3.5.0 update will feature a reworked Ice Spear, among other cold spell improvements"

Might be good for us. Or might be bad I guess, but changes seem likely.
"
NoImagination escribió:
"The upcoming 3.5.0 update will feature a reworked Ice Spear, among other cold spell improvements"

Might be good for us. Or might be bad I guess, but changes seem likely.

Not unless they make Ice Spear a channelled skill. I'm still waiting for a cold channelled skill. If one day pure cold becomes better than fire conversion, and we will be able to freeze trash and use Herald of Ice explosions... Dreams, dreams...
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Not unless they make Ice Spear a channelled skill. I'm still waiting for a cold channelled skill. If one day pure cold becomes better than fire conversion, and we will be able to freeze trash and use Herald of Ice explosions... Dreams, dreams...

"among other cold spell improvements"

When they say this stuff in the past, there have been passive tree changes to go with it too.

Edit: but yes, this would be fun, oldskool freezepulse was great. There's a reasonable chance that elemental conversion is changed soon, I should think, as it limits GGG's options for changes a lot.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 25 oct. 2018 17:22:48
Just got this nice amulet from Aul , finally this boss pays for his rarity and difficulty:

Depth: 353 - this run from first try, easy mods

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 25 oct. 2018 16:28:25
It makes me sad how close that Amulet is to being great for this build.

I mean, still wouldn't be as good as a good crafted rare, but still.

Also highly doubt the Ice Spear change will be useful, since they said it's intended as single target high crits. Doesn't sound very channelled.

Hopefully the other cold skill changes are useful. Also wouldn't complain if they come with some 3D art for base Whispering Ice.
How would a pure templar version compare to this sion one?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional