[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

I'll try it once I've got 600 depth (as I want to influence flip burial chambers while I mine) & post a video if it works.
Can someone give me a run-down of the links and colours I need for the dual curse setup?

Just picked up a great chest, need to colour and link it and I may need to redo some of my other gear too now.

Flammability to Enfeeble for Delves.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 20 oct. 2018 23:03:18
where is POB, please attach it, then we could understand better, thx
"
NoImagination escribió:

Awesome, thanks! Do I drop Blind if I only manage to 5L? Or not bother dual cursing if I can't get it all in one?
"
Zephryl escribió:
"
NoImagination escribió:

Awesome, thanks! Do I drop Blind if I only manage to 5L? Or not bother dual cursing if I can't get it all in one?

Are you going for 600? You don't really need dual curse for 300.
"
Suraini escribió:

You can import from e.g here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NoImagination

"
Zephryl escribió:

Yeh, I don't think I'd bother until 6L. I think 600 will be really difficult without it whatever you do. 5L means you can only have two defences (blind + curse or 2x curse) but 6L of course gives you three.

"
vbvan escribió:

Yes. I'm on 550 at the moment.

Edit: Oh, that isn't necessarily to me. I agree it's not needed til pretty deep.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 21 oct. 2018 2:13:10
"
NoImagination escribió:
"
Suraini escribió:

You can import from e.g here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NoImagination

"
Zephryl escribió:

Yeh, I don't think I'd bother until 6L. I think 600 will be really difficult without it whatever you do. 5L means you can only have two defences (blind + curse or 2x curse) but 6L of course gives you three.

"
vbvan escribió:

Yes. I'm on 550 at the moment.

Allrighty, I'll see what it lands on then. Was aiming for just 5/6L, so it'll probably be 5, but you never know.

I'd like to go deeper than 300, but not sure if I'll have the time to go all the way to 600.

Edit: 5 fusings later, 5 Link it is.
Editado por útlima vez por Zephryl en 21 oct. 2018 2:06:38
"
Zephryl escribió:
Do I drop Blind if I only manage to 5L? Or not bother dual cursing if I can't get it all in one?

You don't drop Blind, you move it to the Orb link. See the Delve section, currently at the end of the Boss Guide.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:
Do I drop Blind if I only manage to 5L? Or not bother dual cursing if I can't get it all in one?

You don't drop Blind, you move it to the Orb link. See the Delve section, currently at the end of the Boss Guide.

Ah, okay thanks!

Is this setup useful for other content besides deep delving, or should I only swap to it once I get up to those higher numbers and stick to the normal setup while I'm still lower and mapping?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional