[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Seems a good idea to me to switch if you're dying in Delves. When you're safely over 300 you're probably fine in T16 and don't mind losing a couple of DPS.
Well I decided to swap over to the tankier set, a bit sad I dropped below 1,900 Int, but I think it's working out very well otherwise.

Finally had a good run of luck with maps and got a Mino, Chimera and Phoenix to drop. Mino was super easy, and Chimera managed to kill me a few times... until I realised you actually had to walk into his smoke clouds to find him.

Phoenix gave me the most trouble, I think I'll have to actually watch the video to see where I was going wrong.

My Gear:
Spoiler

Pretty sure I've run out of cheap, or even affordable, upgrades to make, though I'm keeping an eye out for Boots with more Move Speed now that I have some leeway on resists.
I don't know what DPS/ES you need to do Phoenix like this, but I don't think it's anything huge: have purity of fire instead of herald, take a ruby flask, run into a corner, cast icestorm as he comes to you, hit him in the face with fortify when he's near, and pop ruby flask whenever he does his power-up-then-explode move.

Mino can one shot you until pretty high DPS/ES, Chimera is dangerous due to clouds, and some of the Hydra attacks are quite dangerous because you can't tank many of them til high DPS/ES (even if they're normally easy to avoid). Phoenix you can just tank.

Upgrades: leech from boots is nice. With it, I spent quite a long time without life leech on my spell cascade staff in order to get more DPS there, only having to switch for bosses. It also lets you ignore no-regen mods, as you have mana leech too now.

Oh, and you don't have vaal discipline. It's like a (hard to cast) life flask, and therefore super valuable.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 22 oct. 2018 9:01:44
I'd never done Phoenix before, and hadn't changed my setup/gear at all for it, which is probably where I went wrong. I'll build up a Ruby Flask if I go for another run at one, probably won't remember to swap to PoF though.

Mino went down like a chump, though his slam was doing around 80% of my ES. Not sure what mods I had since I'd unid'd the map.

I... might've forgotten entirely about Vaal Discipline. I meant to grab one when my regular Discipline didn't roll level 21. I'll do that tomorrow if I remember.

Would leech on boots let me drop Life Leech in Delve? I normally ignore enchants completely since Uber Lab is just so irritating to farm, but if it will let me swap out LL for a DPS gem would definitely be worth it.

Either way I guess I'll keep an eye out for an easy lab day and do a few.

It lets you drop life leech for clearing maps, but you need life leech gem for bosses (unless you have another leech source, like a double Eye with vitality, or several pieces from jewellery perhaps).

I don't bother anymore as my DPS is fine with cascade + leech, but before that I had a cascade staff with controlled destruction, then a second staff without cascade, but with leech for bosses.

For Delves you 100% need leech, at least if you're > 300 depth.

Additional movement speed if you haven't been hit lately is really nice for maps too, as an alternative boot enchant.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 22 oct. 2018 12:27:13
A small note on Kurgal: I just found him at depth 331 without +extra dmg mods (even though he had a bunch of other mods, including 12% resist penetration). Facetanked his beam easily with Basalt flasks, my ES barely moved from max. So it's definitely not any kind of reflect, and it's 100% phys damage.

This makes Kurgal the easiest of the Delve bosses for this build.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 22 oct. 2018 15:47:51
"
Kelvynn escribió:
A small note on Kurgal: I just found him at depth 331 without +extra dmg mods (even though he had a bunch of other mods, including 12% resist penetration). Facetanked his beam easily with Basalt flasks, my ES barely moved from max. So it's definitely not any kind of reflect, and it's 100% phys damage.

This makes Kurgal the easiest of the Delve bosses for this build.

The link to poedb: http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Kurgal%2C+the+Blackblooded

The beam deals 170465/60 damage per second * 1.44 (boss damage modifier).

So looks that no mod (level 331 has 1.16x damage) is manageable with leech.

What is this?

GeometrySpell

Deals 5991 to 8986 Physical Damage
80% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
20% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage

Is it the one shot skill in his empowered phase? Looks like it is tankable if no mod.
Right, well, definitely gonna have to get me some levelled Purity's. Got to a huge cluster of Vaal Outposts at depth 272, but I'm getting one shot.

Like 370% Crit Chance, 45% Multi, 30% Damage, 100% Cold and 12% damage pen too.

Don't even get a chance for curses or blind, Rare Mobs just instagib through 10.6k ES, Fortify and Flasks.
"
lilianmarius escribió:
When you get insane lucky and slam 2 exalts to get most OP amulet I have seen:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9okxze/howa_amulet/?utm_source=reddit-android

I tried to put it up for a mirror service cause I was told some people might want to mirror it, got sick of the 3 - 6 ex offers and people telling me it wasn’t mirror worthy because the %attributes wasn’t even T1

Ended up deleting the thread and played the game instead lol. Using it on my HOWA Jugg but was thinking of trying WI next.
"
Auran82 escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
When you get insane lucky and slam 2 exalts to get most OP amulet I have seen:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9okxze/howa_amulet/?utm_source=reddit-android

I tried to put it up for a mirror service cause I was told some people might want to mirror it, got sick of the 3 - 6 ex offers and people telling me it wasn’t mirror worthy because the %attributes wasn’t even T1

Ended up deleting the thread and played the game instead lol. Using it on my HOWA Jugg but was thinking of trying WI next.

3-6ex offers for this?? oh my...

Sorry I'm poor (less than 20ex of currencies) but I'd mirror it if I could
Editado por útlima vez por AsbelFar en 23 oct. 2018 4:54:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional