[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Hi folks

i found a 4 jewel resonator. As i need it for the challenge i woulnd sell it. So what would be the best use for it for this build. (i have a 12 % int armour and could have more es on it. But also gloves can have an upgrade)

And i think for rings its not really effective to use it.

so what would you try to craft with what jewels. (i have a 86 shape chest to craft and 85 gloves helmet and boots to craft)

thanks for help
now i found aul at dept 273 with poison ignite and status aliments on hit as mods. I think they are not really dangerous for us.

But as i wrote the description in boss guide i dont know if i can handle him. And i need the challenges.

Perhaps someone can help who killed him and know how to do the challenges ?

I can pay for it if its necessary.

"
lilianmarius escribió:
When you get insane lucky and slam 2 exalts to get most OP amulet I have seen:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9okxze/howa_amulet/?utm_source=reddit-android

Holy shit, that thing is nice. I only get a 0,4 % dmg upgrade compared to mine in standard, but it would give me about 800 more ES.

I am feeling happy
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
now i found aul at dept 273 with poison ignite and status aliments on hit as mods. I think they are not really dangerous for us.

But as i wrote the description in boss guide i dont know if i can handle him. And i need the challenges.

Perhaps someone can help who killed him and know how to do the challenges ?

I can pay for it if its necessary.

If this is still open: I have not tried Aul yet. But I don't really die in 500 delves, so I imagine it'll be OK. I'm willing to try it tomorrow if you'd like. No fee of course. I am OK to just die if we fuck up the challenge.

As for 4 resonator: you may as well try for an abyssal socket item. I did 10 tries (it's in this thread) a while ago and didn't have much rungood, but it should be that the perfect abyssal socket item is a huge upgrade on anything currently on the market.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 19 oct. 2018 17:10:51
A bit off-topic. After I reach 36 challenge, I am going to roll a char in SSF Delve to farm some fossil so that I can craft some ES gears for my SSF Standard WI char (which only has mediocre gear). Do you have any suggestions?
http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=int_armour is good for letting you know what works best. Select the fossil type to see what effect it has. The most important is going to be Dense.

Also, I said a while ago that 15k ES must be possible this league. Pff, only 15?

Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 20 oct. 2018 5:39:13
%int affix is crazy rare, I never got it so far.

I think if I succeed to have both %int and %ES suffix (dense fossil suffix) I'm gonna lock suffixes with Tora then craft with dense+corroded+metallic to optimize prefixes
Assuming it's the same as shaper mods on amulets, it'll be about 1% to roll %int if you aren't blocking any other mods.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 20 oct. 2018 6:50:07
"
NoImagination escribió:
Also, I said a while ago that 15k ES must be possible this league. Pff, only 15?

Hmm... Have you tried facetanking Uber Elder with this? I mean, just stand in the middle, don't move and eat the Shaper barrages. PoI, Yugul, 5 Sapphire flasks. I wonder if 16k ES would make it finally possible.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional