[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
NoImagination escribió:

Mostly the key to getting good gear is play a lot early on. Have trade alerts for the things you want. That's how I found pretty much all my stuff. I had corrupted a Cyclopean myself at 5%, but saw a 6/6% one for 5ex or something on an alert. I still have alerts up for what I want.

This.

Set alerts for each piece of gear you are interested. This way you can get very nice gear for decent prices and also can spot cheap trades, buy them and resell for profit. I did all my gear the same way and made a lot of profits by buying cheap and sell after for more.

This league I sold dozen of items to WI chars (corrupted rings, corrupted belts, ES+INT pieces of armour, jewels), items I got for cheap prices by watching over trade offers.
Playing the game is not enough when it comes to max out your gear and make gold, you need to get involved also in the trade business, buy low, sell high.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 oct. 2018 3:26:16
"
Margambro escribió:
Thanks for the reply, but I phrased my question really badly it seems. I am following the scion whispering ice build. After taking normal and cruel ascendancies and pathing into the Ascendant Elementalist to get the extra golem etc I still have a point unallocated. Do I just take the extra skill point, or is there something else I should add it to?

You put that next point towards the other Ascendancy Wheel, since we need 5 points in that one to get to the "Start at Templar starting point"
"
lilianmarius escribió:
This league I sold dozen of items to WI chars (corrupted rings, corrupted belts, ES+INT pieces of armour, jewels), items I got for cheap prices by watching over trade offers.

Playing the game is not enough when it comes to max out your gear and make gold, you need to get involved also in the trade business, buy low, sell high.

I did a fair amount of that early on - I'd guess I flipped about 20 items, for perhaps 10ex total profit when that felt like a lot of money. That's mostly dried up now, but in compensation, I can still get perhaps 10ex per day if I play a lot, due to grinding lots of T16 & some delve.

And of course, the more of us who do it with the kind of gear we're using, the less there is to actually make, unless this build becomes a bit more meta next server.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 16 oct. 2018 5:28:15
When you get insane lucky and slam 2 exalts to get most OP amulet I have seen:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9okxze/howa_amulet/?utm_source=reddit-android

"
Kelvynn escribió:

It's a very small buff for you. Sell it. It's worth more to some other builds. There are many corruption outcomes that sell for more than the original belt, some for a LOT more. When I was actively buying 14%+ belts and corrupting them (week 1-2 of the league) I made quite a profit selling those random other results.

Ok, so I'll continue to buy cheap belt and corrupt them.

Thank you :)
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Did i understand it right that that jewel reroll the existing item and then make a copy.

Correct. Note it is the resonator you use (chaotic) that does the rerolling of the explicit attributes, not the fossil.

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

so for what is that jewel good. If i have a good item to copy i mostly destroy it with reroll. ?!

It's useful when you have an item that sells for a high price to vendors, though I think GGG fixed things so the fractured item doesn't necessarily sell for the same price as the original item.

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Today i was suprised that i can lower the qualtity with a perfect jewel. I makes a 29 % amu to a 2 % :-(.

I thought it can only go up like links. so i would better stay with the 29 :-(

Amulets don't have quality. I have no idea what you are talking about. As far as I know, the perfect fossil gives you a quality result in the 15%-30% range.
I remember playing the berserker version of this build back when it was viable and the reason I swapped to a different build was big FPS drops once there were lots of ice storms going as the same time. Is this still the case or has GGG fixed the FPS drops?
FPS drops are mostly fixed. There're still problems with some ground effect interactions for me, but they used to happen every hour, and now it's not even every day.
I brought the issue with the new lighting system in 3.4 to GGG's attention, as well as re-raised the old issues with Icestorm graphics. And got a 'we will look into this' response. Keep your fingers crossed...
I'm playing POE on my laptop which for some reason will black screen if I enable the NVIDIA graphics card. So I currently use the integrated graphics card and it is fine as long as I enable dynamic resolution in game (the graphic will become poor after I cast Icestorm, but I don't care too much about that).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional