[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
I've done a whole bunch of resonator/fossil farming at different depths following ZiggyD's guide. Looks like the resonators are just like any other currency. They all can drop from anything, but higher lv mobs are more likely to drop more rare currency. You can get an exalt in low level content. 4-socket resonator is that exalt. 3-socket is like a chaos orb. Etc. Mobs become lv 83 at depth 270. Consider that T16, and there is nothing higher there. After that there is no further increases in the quality of drops.

And a side note: Watcher's Eye has an even bigger QoL bonus for fossil farming than for mapping! Enemies in darkness are invulnerable to damage, but they can be hit. At low depths (below 200) they can't really hurt you. It looks like they are actually blind and can't see in the darkness. You get hit a whole lot less often in the dark than normally.

Cast Icestorm on them, Flame Dash past them and get the stuff in the side rooms. ES gain on hit will easily outheal the darkness. You don't even need flares. I've been running around with 100+ stacks of darkness on me grabbing fossils/resonators/currency like a champ! :)

Is this the reason why these Watcher's Eyes are 6ex+ right now? I remember they were much cheaper the last league.
"
vbvan escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
I've done a whole bunch of resonator/fossil farming at different depths following ZiggyD's guide. Looks like the resonators are just like any other currency. They all can drop from anything, but higher lv mobs are more likely to drop more rare currency. You can get an exalt in low level content. 4-socket resonator is that exalt. 3-socket is like a chaos orb. Etc. Mobs become lv 83 at depth 270. Consider that T16, and there is nothing higher there. After that there is no further increases in the quality of drops.

And a side note: Watcher's Eye has an even bigger QoL bonus for fossil farming than for mapping! Enemies in darkness are invulnerable to damage, but they can be hit. At low depths (below 200) they can't really hurt you. It looks like they are actually blind and can't see in the darkness. You get hit a whole lot less often in the dark than normally.

Cast Icestorm on them, Flame Dash past them and get the stuff in the side rooms. ES gain on hit will easily outheal the darkness. You don't even need flares. I've been running around with 100+ stacks of darkness on me grabbing fossils/resonators/currency like a champ! :)

Is this the reason why these Watcher's Eyes are 6ex+ right now? I remember they were much cheaper the last league.

Probably because people are delving instead of going for elder kill in maps :)
Hey All!

Been following this guide, currently level 87 with pretty decent gear. I just got perfect roll % increased attributes Eyes of the Greatwolf - 32% increased attributes.

I previously had a perfect Astramentis, here's a quick comparison in PoB. Seems like a decent Greatwolf might be BiS?

Editado por útlima vez por HideousPride en 12 sept. 2018 0:48:23
"
HideousPride escribió:
Hey All!

Been following this guide, currently level 87 with pretty decent gear. I just got perfect roll % increased attributes Eyes of the Greatwolf - 32% increased attributes.

I previously had a perfect Astramentis, here's a quick comparison in PoB. Seems like a decent Greatwolf might be BiS?

Old story, it was discussed in 3.3 version of topic half a year ago, i think.

The thing is, the BiS is claimed not by astramentis, but by shaper amulet with % int and % damage for every 15 int. And Greatwolf will not beat it even if it would be absolute perfect with 50% fire damage and 32% increased attributes.

Considering the big problem in obtaining greatwolf - it's not gonna be staple. If you were lucky to get it - you can use without decent alternative, but you never actually "hunt" for it.

P.S. I would really hate AOE radius here. It will not give me any profit when i use spell cascade, and it will decrease my damage on boss with single target setup.
Editado por útlima vez por Med1umentor en 12 sept. 2018 4:30:59
Someone (sorry, I don't know who you are here) in game suggested this to me yesterday.

We're likely to see people hitting 2500 int this league. When we do, how about we drop Exceptional Performance? We'll be getting ~6s duration at that point, which seems plenty and is pretty close to the ~7s I'm getting at the moment at 2100 int.

Those 3 nodes will let us get ~50 more int or perhaps more even at level 100. For anyone in the mid-low 90s, it lets them take one of the jewel sockets near the top.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 12 sept. 2018 4:29:03
And how do you think you can get to 2500 intelligence without sacrificing ES and/or damage nodes?

Last league, with no double corruptions but with several subpar jewels for 1% mana reservation. With better jewels and with 3x abyssal sockets, we will be able to hit 2500.

With optimum gear last league, 2600 was possible, it was just impractical.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 12 sept. 2018 8:01:46
Quick question, just hit 87, and generally doing fine, but could use suggestions on best ways to navigate labs and other damage zones that don't provide much leech (haru runs, blades, darts, etc).
I hate doing Lab with this build, I imagine it's the same for any CI character. Vaal Discipline is all we can do really, plus super-speed flasks like this:

Otherwise, all we can really do is be careful.
"
NoImagination escribió:
I hate doing Lab with this build, I imagine it's the same for any CI character. Vaal Discipline is all we can do really, plus super-speed flasks like this:

Otherwise, all we can really do is be careful.

CI-occultist is exception lol

Especially if you have weapon swap with "darkscorn + soul strike". You can just pretty much turn off your brain and walk through any trap :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional